If I marry a woman who has a child already, but the father is dead (car accident..not his fault)...

If I marry a woman who has a child already, but the father is dead (car accident..not his fault), does that still make me a cuck? She is a good woman and has a good kid. It's true the kid will be my wife's son, but are there times that is ok? What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/steins-recount-may-prevent-wi-pa-mi-votes-counted-electoral-college/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop turning to a nazi frog board on a lao knitting website for validation and just do what you want.

The truth is, by definition you are a cuck, but if you both love each other and she's not using you don't hold back because of this.

pretty redpill desu.

As for OP, I am not sure.my gut here is that you are not a cuck in this situation but you are an idiot.

not if she gives you a son in return

if she is barren or older than 35 then yes you are a cuck for buying used up meat

If you voted Trump you're a cuck. Simple.

So long as the single mother had a good head on her shoulder and the child isn't psychologically disturbed, go for it, mate.

You are quite literally a cuckold.

But metaphorically, you aren't a cuckold.

Single mothers as a result of tragic happenings to husbands were an actual issue pre-nanny state.

Like, there's a reason that shit was invented. Its just a shame that the poor mothers it was meant to help ended up causing a much grander problem, especially in minority communities.

I thought a cuck was someone that lets their wife get fucked by other men. So the dead guy would be a cuck not you. You would be the bull.

rare?

You should evaluate on a case by case basis but nah, nothing wrong with marrying a widow.

Not only are you a cuck, but also an idiot.

RARE
R
A
R
E

LOL... I don't know.. I am still thinking about it. I have to admit I was just curious what the Sup Forums view was about it, for good or bad :)

It should be fine as long as you have a child of your own with her.

RARE

hey thats pretty rare buddy

>You are quite literally a cuckold.

No, you quite literally are not. Look up the definition of cuckold.

pretty cuck tier tbqh famalama

only do it if she and her former husband were of a higher social status than you

I think it takes a real man to step up and be father when he doesn't have to. You could make a big difference in the boy's life and help to shape him into a good man.

This is the real answer. Who cares about anything else. Do you love this woman? Do you love this child? Is your (and their) life better for having them in it?

This is your life and if you join with them then it's your family. Make it great.

My father died when i was 3 and my mom didn't remarry or date after that. raised my single mom through and through.
its hard

Don't trust these American cucks, in 6 years she will divorce you and fuck you financially. Then you get to pay for another mans child to go through college beta boy.

Actually by definition a cuck is someone who gets off on watching his wife get fucked by other men.

no that just means you fetishized it

Yeah.. they are both good. The mother is like a classic woman.. soft spoken, always in a pleasant mood, grateful for what she has, keeps her appearance up. And the kid is cute.. kind of shy but very normal. No issues or autism or anything like that.

Kek, A dead man Cucked you

what about the kids grandparents
will your kids benefit by having her son as their half brother?

Mollibus Phallus

Car accident...chapecoenese etc etc

>

vaginal jews are the source of our problems

Are you really asking a site full of immature morons to give you advice about your life decisions?

No autism except for you, obviously fellow Sup Forums poster.

So you need to protect yourself financially a little as someone else said above, especially if you earn substantially more. You also need to work on yourself emotionally, physically, and sexually. Maintaining a long term relationship and becoming a father is going to take work from you to be better as well.

You're going to have to work out, read books, develop professionally, and work on your sex life together.

Half okay
3/4 okay if you saw the father die
100% okay if you killed the father

Literally /r9k/ tier thread

>Marrying a non virgin
Everyone who is loving or marry a non virgin is a cuck

You're a cuck to a dead man's kid. She'll side with the kid before you, unless the kids a pain in the ass.

you are being cucked by a ghost

You see OP, don't ask immature morons for their "opinion"

(OP)
These OP. If you truly care for her, and she seems like a good woman, go for it. But go in all the way, treat the kid as your own, or don't get involved at all. In days of old men in communities would help look out for other orphaned boys, and widowed mothers.

t. had shit stepfather

>Do you love this woman?
No.
> Do you love this child?
Yes.

This

t.cuck

who /x/ heer?

i wouldn't personally.

Why get married to someone married before? I would prefer someone who hasn't gone on this journey before so we would both be on the same page.
You'll always be the 3rd person in her life after her kid and her dead husband.

Your mom didn't complain :) you beta anonymous loser

Just do what you want.

I personally wouldn't do it because I want kids of my own, but that's me.

You're not a cuck for doing this.

>You're not a cuck for doing this.
LEAF

Kevin?

looks like i hit a nerve, cuck :D

If you're getting with a single mom to get close to her daughter that's fine.
>but the father is dead
When a man dies his brother should take in the widow to look after her.

>woman
>not using you
LEL

It can be hard to find the right person though sometimes. If you meet someone that you genuinely have things in common with and you enjoy their company, and you have similar opinions on the important things, it can be hard to just find another person like that really easily. I agree the ideal is to find someone who has never been married and has no kids, but sometimes the ideal and perfect thing is hard to come by.

If you can't work out that a woman being widowed, and a child orphaned, is different to a fuckwitted whore shitting out some Chad cunt's accident and desperately seeking someone to ensure its wellbeing whilst she parties every night with her girlfriends, you're a plank.

>and a child orphaned
semi-orphaned

Thay looks like Canada's old flag, before we were leafs.

Requires more heat.

What if she was raped

This will answer your questions

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/steins-recount-may-prevent-wi-pa-mi-votes-counted-electoral-college/

RARE
A
R
E

Raisin another mans child makes you a cuck sorry brah.

More?

Stop stealing our fucking ships and aircraft you sea niggers.

Dude you need to really consider this. Raising a kid is fucking expensive. If you're going to date her you need to be sure you want to spend your life with her. If you don't raise your own offspring you are definitely a cuck in that situation, so now you will be paying for two kids. Just make a considered choice instead of going with your dick. In most these situations the woman knows that she is a liability, so therefore she goes for a guy who would normally be below her league. So I assume that she is super hot for what ever standard you are used to. Just be smart.

you'll never find perfection.
Life is long. it's also a numbers game. put yourself out there in difference places and you will find someone.
when you settle don't settle for less.
Whilst her situation isn't one of her making, its not your job to save her.

I know you are conflicted.. and you'll do whatever you want to do because ultimately its down to you.but i bet you if you weighed up the pros and cons and legitimately and without bias you'd find the right answer. You already know. otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

As long as you have the intent of having kids of your own with her it's fine, at least that's my opinion. Better get nutting bro. That said I wouldn't find myself in a position where I'd date a single mother.

While Cuckolding is a fetish, its also technically a man whose wife cheats on him or a man that's raising another mans child.

damaged goods. and you would have a hero complex

Oh, nice digits!!

yes your enabling the survival of another genetic line at your own expense

you need to make atleast 4 children with her now to uncuck yourself

Rare!

So what. Since no candidate reached 270, congress will vote for president, and the republicans would never vote for Hillary, even the never trumpers. It would be political suicide. Just like how Kaisch won't be reelected as governor because he wrote in ((((John McCain))))

This,

The answer to your cuck state depends on whether or not you will have your own kids as a result.

Until you recieve 2 of your own children you will be a cuck.

Trump doesn't need WI or PA to win if MI is certified.
If all 3 are discluded, he still has 28 more electoral votes than Mrs. Bill Clinton.

Source?

A woman who has her man taken away from her by death will be frozen in time emotionally, by that I mean the way she felt for her husband the day he died will be the way she feels for him forever. Her son will always be there to remember her of him, not letting those emotions fade, you have to take this into account, although she can love you it won't be complete and unhinged.

Should you however manage to impose strength into the family as a man after their loss, she will be forever praising you as hers, which can weigh up for the lack of complete love. Could be positive for all 3, as long as you creampie her every night until she gives you your own child. So go for it, if you are strong enough.

No you fucking moron. A cuck is a man married to a woman who has sex with men other than her husband.

Has the internet really corrupted this word that badly that you idiots don't even know what it means anymore.

Absolutely disgraceful.

>no whoring or bad judgement involved.

I'd say very fair clean game

children orphaned of one parent stil do far better than those of single mothers. hint: single mother=idiots

Why would you marry her?

She will need to spend time raising her child and will not have time to you nor your children.

Only if she's a completely self sufficient sugar mama is it ok.

Yeah when Kasich is up for reelection, I'm writing in John McCain as well, if there's a write in spot.. I can't remember if there is or isn't on that one

??? source???

No, you are only a cuckold if your wife is a whore. Since you are with this woman and the child is from a previous marriage in which the man died this is 100% halal.

>no blacks involved

no cuckery to be seen here

She then takes daddies underwear off and starts jerking him, then takes her underwear off and starts teasing him with by rubbing her cunny against his stiff cock.

It cannot be posted in picture form on a Christian board.

Its alright if you fuck the kid

Don't post it then. Just tell us where we can find it. What's it called?

Someone has to raise children left alone

Calling people cucks is a fairly rational, reactionary response to the failures of weak men and sexually promiscuous women.

If you don't have a child with this woman then you are genetically cuckolding yourself, but there is a level of gratitude society owes you for accepting responsibility to improving an unrelated child's life.

only if you have kids of your own
then you can pretend to be niggers together

That's pretty much the ultimate primal redpill.

Lions swalloed this redpill too.

kekekek

degenerate jerkoff

artist:Rustle, Little Girl 7

Enjoy it my 99% Turk blood Slavic friend.

Yea man... Of course.
We should always respect widows and orphans.

I'm already narcissistic I don't think marrying damaged goods will make it worse

>She is a good woman and has a good kid.
Take it from a 35yr cynic who broke an engagement to one, most single mother will present this image. It's hard to raise kids alone no matter the circumstances and if she wants a man to provide, she'll present herself to you as the ideal woman even in the more than likely event she isn't. She'll lie, tell you exactly what you want to hear, and make you think that this idealized projection is who you'll be spending the rest of your life with. And once a relationship is legally established (through marriage, common-law, etc) she's free to revert back to whatever she was, and half the time, you won't like what you find.

But like I said, it's not 100%. If you really want to pursue this, consider the following test. Make it obvious the kind of woman you're looking for and over the next few months, subtly change it. If she rolls with it, you'll know it's just lip service and she's being someone who she isn't. If she doesn't change or catches on in 2-3 months, at least you'll know what she's really like and go on from there.

kek

This.

so why bother getting married at all then?