Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_8XKNTJa0iM?t=4m42s
youtu.be/T-yxMLA9bTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not sure about that, i have chicken arms

its almost like the right is comprised of people who understand the value of hard work.

Post butt

I'm skinny as fuck(like styx but athletic still) and still redpilled af.

I also don't filter my water or any of that other dumbshit and I'm still fine. I wonder what would happen if I started changing those habits

Am a 155lbs skele

Can't gain weight for shit

Arnolds gotten more cucky since he went vegan then backed Kasich, his test is waning , also those dormant german cuck genes...

Thats gay dude

>Muscles equal strength
Wew, lad.

What kind of a fucking flag is that? It looks like an inverted American flag or some shit.

eat more

Doesn't mean you can't be red pilled without strength

Leaf education

He's Austrian.

This. I was 155 for years and then I just start going to the gym for a couple months and ate more and gained 15lbs real quick.

Implying muscle doesn't equal strength

Lanket confirmed

Id guess you are talking about the one on the right of the obvious one, its the german kriegsmarine

>Implying muscle doesn't equal strength
well, it doesn't necessarily
youtu.be/_8XKNTJa0iM?t=4m42s

Best kek of the day, thanks boss

Weight bearing and cardio exercises creates more testosterone. So roid rage neanderthals end up voting trump because they are fucking stupid. Meanwhile, people like me, Scotch and German ancestry, are naturally strong through genetics. So our testosterone levels aren't on steroids. This making us smarter and stronger.

lol this post

>Weight bearing and cardio exercises creates more testosterone. So roid rage neanderthals end up voting trump because they are fucking stupid. Meanwhile, people like me, Scotch and German ancestry, are naturally strong through genetics. So our testosterone levels aren't on steroids. This making us smarter and stronger.
this whole post made me retarded. Thanks.

WE

>This making us smarter and stronger.

Yeah you shouldn't be throwing around accusations of stupidity there Hanz MacHanzberger.

I cringed

Better education than burger education ťbh

That's Mr. Hanz Machanzberger.
The simple fact that I must correct you're grammar proves my greater natural intelligence and strength.

Fuck off, i may have chicken arms but im still 3 heads taller than you. Fucking amerindiands REEEEEE

Men who are mentally strong are also more likely to have right wing political views.

Source: Deductive reasoning.

Dunno about strong but I'm kinda tough at least.

No one even knows your country kek, rare fag.

I weigh 125 and I am pretty strong I bench 160, you don't need to weigh a lot to workout and gain lean muscle

Wow I could totally kick your manlet ass burgerfag.

Probably but I'm not a Manley I'm 5"10

>I'm 5"10
>125
gross

>No one even knows your country kek, rare fag.
Not true! I have a holster made in Uruguay.
>tfw rubbing your nuts on Uruguay every day

Same id, huh

no shit, just go to any right wing protest vs any left wing one.

I'm skinny but muscular idk I think I look fine

that dudes arms are huge for his size
hes fucking shredded
weight=/=strength but muscles sure as fuck do

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>5"10
>125
WEW LAD

>that dudes arms are huge for his size
nigga what? They aren't that big. This is what it looks like when your arms are huge

Could be because blue-collar
slave workers constitute most of the right

Go back to Sup Forums

I'm the same as you pal, 5'10 125, strong as shit, none of my friends can beat me in an arm wrestle, even though I have chicken arms, and some of these blokes are huge, they think I'm cheating every time, kek.

>tfw DYEL
>tfw see value in physical fitness
>tfw a good body is something you earn, you can't buy it, you can't steal it, you can't be gifted one, it's yours and yours alone
>tfw still depressed and lack the motivation to lift
How can I stop being so low energy Sup Forums?

Is it really that bad

You look fine, but have you ever squatted in your life?

Bruce lee was pretty good sized for his build, he wasn't a skinny lanklet for sure.

Like once and it sucked

It's all about R and K selection meine fruende

youtu.be/T-yxMLA9bTM