POL BTFO

Sinhead finally show you why youre wrong about women.

youtube.com/watch?v=CqrYqdqckok

whats wrong sexists, can't handle the facts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnvE0osAElI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what an ugly man faced cunt lmao

shut up I love her

she's controlled opposition that is pushing the flat earth meme

>her
Alright let's be honest, she probably doesn't have a feminine penis, sadly enough.

Damn. Link?

She's absolutely right. I'm tired of all of the blanket-hatred directed at women on this board. It's almost like we've been invaded by a bunch of bitter, forever-alone virgins from /r9k/. White women don't deserve to get lumped in with niggers and Hispanics.

White women are the reason why Trump won the election, we owe them our gratitude.

>sinead
>woman

Pick one. Also, batshit CIA shill.

OMG TITS OR GTFO

kill yourself whore

I don't disagree with you, but unless you have a feminine penis you do not belong here.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Alright, that's it. You made me bring out the Vargs.

Stop fapping to traps on Sup Forums.

no she's retarded

women do vote more left, regardless of their ethnicity

black women vote more left than black men
hispanic women vote more left than hispanic men
asian women vote more left than asian men
white women vote more left than white men

women vote more left than men, this is just facts

She's right but I don't have a gf so fuck women

Bitch looks like The Kurgan

I made it like 3 seconds in. I'm proud of myself for lasting this long.

>hurr r9k meme virgin beta xddddddd
Fuck off cunt bitch.

3:05
>rails on about how we shouldnt take womens rights to vote away

4:40
>rails on about how voting is a total joke waste of time that accomplishes nothing

other than that she has a point, white women came through HARD for trump, also remember how much killary pushed teh MUH PUSSY angle repeatedly

This

I think she make a valid case; but since I haven't been with a woman for 6 years, then I am inclined to go with the "woman on average are still more left leaning than men and they should never have been given the right to vote" response.

fuck this coalburning race traitor

brah, this motherfucking is so braindead you can see her eyes separating everytime she tries to think.

Try harder next time.

I literally don't know a single person that is not sexist, and this includes my wife. I seriously doubt a non-sexist person even exists. Saying someone is sexist is like saying someone is human.

>r9k in a nutshell
Pretty sure most of them are trolls though. But some of them are severely depressed. Psychologically broken even. They need to leave this place, it's not a support group. They're going mad.
>white women came through HARD for trump
They did. Never forget. But it was mostly older women. Women our age fell for the liberal bullshit hard.

>when you make an argument you actually have to back it up with facts.
Said the flat-Earther

Premature ejaculation is nothing you should pride yourself with.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnvE0osAElI

No, they're the reason he almost lost. If only white men voted, he would have won in a much bigger landslide.

There is nothing wrong with premature ejaculation, it's a male privilege.

>That hightest voice.
yuk

o oh my bad. She said she is NOT a mudshark.

You do realize most of the women claiming they never racemix started as racemixers and made bad experiences.

"Photo of me and a black guy in a studio, when I was like 17 or 18... photo with a guy who was half black and half white..."
Sounds like she's done some things she's pretty ashamed of and is trying to rationalise, and reconcile her past behaviour with her more redpilled self. Hence the unusual phrasing

she said shes 26 ?

wtf she look like shes 35

i respect u womin :) let us b frends :P

Wait.

Couldn't you just say Western women vote left wing instead of women?

is that woody harrelson?

Isn't it amazing how some people can talk so much but never really say anything?

>people
You're still part of the problem user.

>feminist facist
huehueheueuehuehue

Really makes me think

It's funny how some Sup Forumsacks fell for someone who is a fucking flat earther and probably a kike, too. She looks like one.
Isn't she a coal burner as well?

she's MtF, right?

RIGHT?

>Isn't it amazing how some people can talk so much but never really say anything?
The irony of this comment is staggering.
I'm literally shaking.

Oh wow, I literally couldn't last 30 seconds.

Nothing against women, her voice is just grating.

That said, same shit different mouth; "everyone's sexist, waaaaaa".

Only this time it's worse because of how it's directed at us;
>"Hey you people are are sick of being treated like shit by women and minorities for things your great great grandparents did; STOP BEING BIGOTS AND BE MORE TOLERANT".

Shit, they got feminism, why can't they just cry into that some more instead of expecting us to solve their fucking problems?

eat my poop