What race are these strange looking hybrids? Are they European?

What race are these strange looking hybrids? Are they European?

Other urls found in this thread:

khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html
nature.com/articles/srep19998\
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Social_category
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but you aren't, Slavshit.

My grandpa was from Hungary, I got my DNA tested and I was part Mongolian

I've concluded that Hungarians and similar to Finns and simply Aryanised Mongols

FPBP

How much Mongol are you? Do you look Mongolian? Are you related to Genghis Khan?

Yes, they are European. They are nice. I like our neighbours.

Now expect many Romanian posters. They will shitpost and ruin your thread.

They're obsessed with Hung Aryans.

They gave the world this

They're Magyars which are a Mongol-Turkic ethnicity.

Varg said that we are a "great nation".
I don't know if he ever praised any other country.
That means something I guess.

Without him, the white race would slowly disappear.
Thanks to him the world shifts to the Right. He may be evil, but he caused more good than harm overall.

They are, you dirty slav. They named their country after the Soviet Occupation.

How long until Romanian posters come ITT?

American mongrels calling other people "dirty" and "shit".
kek.jpeg

They are just regular Central european who speak an autistic language, they group genetically as they do geographically in between Slovaks and Croats. Nothing unusual about them.

we're all related to Genghis Khan, user

I read somewhere, some time ago, can't remember where, that Hungarians are actually Europeans, but during the centuries they were forced by a small, but very aggressive minority to become what they are today. They are actually only 10% Magyar/Hungarian/Mongol.

We are sorry, holy shit. We didn't do so much damage since our ancestors pillaged Europe for the lulz.

Here's the first Romanian!
Took you long.

HUNGarians tell me if learning your abomination of a language will get me a magyar bf

Hungarians may not be """""white""""" but they sure as hell are welcome.

Attila the Hun ring a bell

Depends. What do you have between your legs?

Related to Fins, I think.

a dick
t. twink

akkor nem, köcsög

They were descendants of the Turkroaches that drove a wedge into the Slavic lands, but today they are already quite mixed with Slavs.

shit

Part-Euro, part-Turk.

Hungary was a mixing bowl of Europe

Nope, not even close to Finnish admix

Yes and no. Linguistically they're asian. Ethnically they are basically a clusterfuck of celts, dacians, germans, slavs, ugrics and whatever else touched the area. Not that that would be necessarily a bad thing.

Hello. Remember to celebrate Trianon day two days from now. Happy Trianon Day!

Hungarian is an Indo-European language.

>t. gypsy

t. Literally has no idea about linguistics

Thanks for the (You) Ànon.

>The original Magyar genetic contributions have become very diluted over the centuries due in large part to intermarriage with European tribes. This means that the modern Hungarian people are only somewhat descended from the ancient Magyars whose language they speak.

khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html

and here we go, Ladies and gentle man the angry micro dick gypsie

implying you would be able to learn hungarian , it is incredibly difficult and versatile in so many retarded ways that if you are over 18 years old trying to learn our language will take you forever.

just try it supposed to be one of the hardest languages to learn besides japanese.

sok sikert gayboy.

No it fucking isn't, go fuck a kangaroo.

Do you Romanians not understand that everytime you appear to shitpost about based Hungarians you just make us hate you more and love them more?

Your country will forever be the dumping ground of copper stealing gypsies.

es akkor mi a picsat vagy nemetistan ban?

They are good minority that doesn't cause trouble, unlike our south muslims. Funny thing even tho we give them vast minority rights they are assimilating like crazy. Heck I know 3 Hungarians and they all have Serbian first names.

Now we know why Romanians hate Hungarians.

>Without him, the white race would slowly disappear.
>Thanks to him the world shifts to the Right. He may be evil, but he caused more good than harm overall.

nice divide et impera tactics mongol schlomo, i guess #ImWithHer now, give me CTR's paypal already

They're not Europeans, they're just Mongol-Uralic barbarians existing on other nation's clay whose only noteworthy moment in history was Attila going around raping and murdering people like an asian nigger.

I'm glad you Russians killed a bunch of them back in the 1950's, too bad you didn't kill enough of them to make eastern yurop that much better of place.

>inb4 butthurt magyar replies
Keep crying you non-european savages

Very sad.

Like all Europeans, they're of Asian ancestry. Genetically there's little trace of the Magyars but their language managed to hold anyway, funny that.

@100817353
@100817285
No (You)'s for you. Try harder.

Not so sure everything in there is true. Lots of measurements are self reported, I read in a study once that men who self report lie with about an inch, so that picture actually shows who is most honest.

Personally, I am around 17 cm (was 18 when I was younger, probably 18 when in pussy), so I hope the map is true, that means most women never saw a 17 cm dick. Also, most guys I had some sort of sexual encounter with are above 16 cm. Judging from what I saw IRL and on some weird websites I frequent, I think the Romanian dick average is around 14 cm.

But yeah, Hungary and France are a bunch of liars.

They're probably a similar race-mix as the rest of the Balkans since tribes came and settled over existing tribes and the last one that came to Hungary was some kind of Turic tribe - forcing their language on the native population and genetically assimilating into them.
Thanks for Panonia :^)

No we are 100% Asian
Your women just called us hung-Aryans because we have big dicks and look like whites but we are Asian

Awww, it's okay barbaric savage, maybe one day you'll do something of note besides rape and murder, but I know that's asking too much of you

I'll give you a (you) to help ease the pain of living in a shitty post-soviet-bloc shithole that literally nobody cares about.

I am making it my life goal to become prime minister just so I can wipe our R*mania
I don't care about my reputation or if I ruin Canada as long as R*mania ceases to exist I will be happy

nice shitty propaganda you got there, here's an actual paper on the matter.

nature.com/articles/srep19998\

Also notice how gypsies(romani - PC term) are placed on hungary?

You've no idea.

Nice ambitions leaf but you gotta learn how to wipe your ass first, i guess you took the prime minister dream from your current idol.

Hey don't be. It's just the way these things go. We like Hungarians so much that they are the only minority we let have high positions in our military. They can easily get work visas for EU. Then they come back and spend money here. Pretty comfy situation for them here in Serbia. Heck a lot Serbs are are claiming Hungarian ancestry so they can abuse this.

Canada can't wipe shit. You will just spread maple syrup all over the place.

Horthy was top-tier and redpilled.

>Moldova
>Not part of greater Romania

>most guys I had some sort of sexual encounter with are above 16 cm.

I present to you!
t. gay gypsie

I could have the nastiest shittiest asshole and it will be 1,000,000 times better than anything in R*mania
I can wipe my cum all over your mums face

traitor

Am 50% hungarian

can confirm huge benis

Didn't know Canadians can actually cum, I thought you just let migrants impregnate your women.

They're Fingolians who've been perfectly assimilated into the vanilla collective.

CRACKER CRACKER ONE OF US!

For what purpose did this have to happen?
(((Who))) orchestrated this shite?

Why so much people hate Romanians? Wtf is wrong with you? Our allies seem to me like a nice people

>t. some retard mentioning gypsies

They are always butthurt over based Magyarorszag

The kikes had a hand in it but the Brits and Frogs are just as guilty. They wanted to prevent Germany from having a strong ally in central Europe as to prevent them from rising again and threatening global British dominance and France's position on the continent. Didn't work out well in any case.

divide and conquer

germany,austro-hungary was occupying to much land anf the white man was able to expand too much so {{{they}}} had to do it out of fear

You've got it backwards, Canadians become migrants to impreginate women, fortunately this service is not available in R*mania because finding a man willing to sleep with a R*manian woman is harder than finding a genie, luckily for you rape is your national sport so it shouldn't be any trouble for you to give them a good time

FPBP

Hungary and poland are based as fuck. So i don´t care about their heritage! They proved to be proud defenders of european values more than all other countries.

If it looks white, and lives in Europe and can trace his lineage at least 500 years ago in Europe, it's white. I don't care about bullshit genetics, we all have traces of other races we were at war with or wth who we traded.
My family is racist and they wouldn't accept me marrying a non white person. They would accept me marrying a hungarian or a greek or serbian or romanian or finnish or albanian woman. Therefore they're white. Now some lunatic or stormweenie could put the fact that their DNA has heavy mongolian traces. That's bullshit. Basques don't even have european (well indo european) DNA to begin with and they're still fucking white and you couldn't tell a basque from a french from a hungarian, they have small differences inside the white phenotype.
It's like jews becoming white after years of admixtures with euros. Jews are not ok only because they claim their bullshit religion tradition and language and hold on to their semitic non white heritage, and kike everyone in their vecinity. Hadn't the euro jews been such jews, they would be white in by book as well.

>finding a man willing to sleep with a R*manian woman is harder than finding a genie

MADMAN LEAF BRINGING THE BANTZ

The Hungarians are better at PR and shitposting gypsy welfare babies hasn't helped. They've been raped so hard by the gypsy meme they'll never recover.

Which is a shame because I love the good work a certain Wallachian Prince did removing Kebab.

Blessings upon your based family Spainbro.

nice b8

What is Uralic

Actually romanians are very white, they're close to aryan levels of whiteness.
Now romanian gypsies are different shit. And since romanians treat their gypsies how they deserve it, most gypsies flee Romania and they appear as romanians, because they were born there and shit. So that's where the romanians being gypsies comes from.
It's like if only african americans were coming to visit europe and everyone thinking the USA are a black country.
Or spanish being thought spics by amerifats because mexicans speak spanish.

Fuck off gypsy

Well it seems that Hungarians spread the meme out of these boundaries, as I heard many times someone mentioning gypsies instead of Romanians, which only can mean they are doing that not only for lulz but for actual propaganda, because they seem to be butthurt about their allegedly stolen land. That's how I understand the whole thing about Romanians

true but explain why everyone in Europe but the Basque, Hungarians, and Finns speak Indo-European languages

Hungarians + Finns speak Uralic
They have more recent Asian influx
>pic related

it's true that they say the most uninformed person talks the most

literally all your facts are wrong even if I agree with it seeing it as propaganda it's all wrong

They're aliens. Look at their weird language.

Also, many Hungarian women with Grey-like features. I've seen this!

Actually Mexicans speak a horribly perverted form of Spanish laced with aweful Aztec and Mayashit loanwords. I was actually pleasantly surprised to find that the Spanish as spoken in Spain proper is much easier on the ears.

Thanks ameribro. That's how things should go in every white family.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people#Social_category
We invented that racial classification shit first and it makes perfect sense. Get over it, romanians are white even if some romanian kid beat your ass is league of legends last week.

Where do you emigrate to fuck women? Cambodia ?

You know our women are actually quite good looking, even though I'd prefer if they had larger tits.

Hungarians explain this to me

This person in picture related is a Hungarian

Is it common to have a skull shaped like this? I never seen one with such a dramatic slope in the back.

He's a professor and legit too.

thumbs up.

R*manians aren't white
I don't know what league of legends is

ancestry.com?
very good, that's a goal that's worth fighting for

lol, third reich consider hungarians as sort of mongols/ hunns they spoke about them sometimes, but i can not find quotes because i cant remember who spoke about them,
hugarians came to europe from east and made hre butthurt.

Budapest is a very nice city. Attractive women and dirt cheap prices for everything. 10/10 would return.

It depends desu, Romanians from Transylvania look fairly white. Many Wallachians look like Turks and Moldovans look like slavs

Explain yourself achmed.
Tell me how well do you know romanians to a guy who works at human resources in a factory where almost half of employees are romanians (white ones, not gypsies).
They're retarded drunks I agree, but that's an ex commie archetype, their kids are totally fine since they're born here.
This, to us, latino accent is somehow similar to black ghetto accent. Only decent latino accent is maybe chilean, argentinian and uruguayan is still white accent, but mixed with italian bullshit and sounds awful, like if an italian learned spanish by watching telenovelas.

Hitler said something about Hungarian mustaches indicating they were indeed asiatic.

I have never heard of anything like that before. What's more likely is that there were finno-ugrics with a Turkic horseman warrior elite or the other way around traveling together and finally assimilating. The turanists' speculations aren't completely baseless...

I am not a gypsy and most of the people I know aren't gypsies. You can actually tell if someone has gypsy blood, even if they mixed for a few generations by looking at the eyes and some facial features.

And yes, he is right, lots of gypsies left for Europe since 2007. The streets became much safer when gypsies left for Spain and Italy, entire streets and neighborhoods got cleaned up this way.