Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/thecut/what-open-marriage-taught_b_7849588.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when
When we gave women the right to vote.
>why
Women could vote

lmao who is this nikka bro

Erosion of the masculine virtues and listening to women.

jimmy nu-tron

Who is this one fucking pos who keeps getting posted here?

What the fuck did he do in particular?

*teleports behind you*

HES
A
LOO
SERRR

HOW DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND HE LOOKS FUCKING ATROCIOUS SOMEONE PLEASE BEAT HIM UNTIL HE UNDERSTANDS

Sup Forums is jealous because he gets laid more than any of them do

I have no fucking idea but I'd like to know so I can avoid wherever he's from

I'm pretty sure the Drug War has something to do with it.

It was pretty based/masculine just to smoke opium or snort coke all day long. It still is, but now you have to hide it. Also, the Drug War put in jail too many niggers, which adds to the post-modern cancer we currently experience (by not having a father, many niggers/nigressesses went single mom/betacuck or superpredator all the way).

That is a faggot.

Is there any proof that this guy as a leftist/cuck beyond his nu-male appearance?

Doing drugs was never masculine you degenerate.

you gotta be some sort of faggot to intentionally look like that

Isn't that enough?

Wine is the sacrament of the Holy Church. It's also a drug. Don't see you bitching about ir.

Uncuck yourself, I know it's cool to say drugs are degeneration. However, scientific research says it's one of the first things we cultivated on earth. Hence (that's not my word hehehe) drugs are a direct cause of civilization.

They fuck up people that are already fucked up

It's like this guy wakes up and purposely makes an effort to look and sound like a faggot.

Masculinity didn't go wrong.

Nu-males did. They forgot (or rather, were never taught) to never listen to a single thing a woman has to say when she talks about what she 'wants'.

This is the fruits of the 'STRONK SINGLE WYMYN DONT NEED NO MAN' movement.

A generation of nu-male faggots with no actual positive male influence in their lives to teach them how to actually be men.

Is he /ourguy/?

It went wrong when you thought that picture was "masculinity".

How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO How does Sup Forums feel about Sup Forums BTFO

Wat do? Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?Wat do?

What does Sup Forums think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think about really makes me think

Jews were never masculine, OP.

h-he's fag!

It's because of the buildup of father figures becoming more non existent. Divorce is the new norm. Fathers are never in their son's lives. Pile on the fact that now male teachers aren't around as much in elementary schools and the female school faculty can brainwash their views onto students. Women pretend they're attracted to sjw men who look at them as equal, but truth is they despise them and treat them like their gay friends.

I honestly hope men regain their masculinity someday, and we don't all have to do with sjw pussy men forever.

Parker Hartzler

why such blind hatred towards the balance between the feminine and the masculine? Certainly fighting hatred with hate will only bring us all down. No one will listen to our argument if all they see is this blind hatred towards others. Your generalizations of all women being selfish impenitent and vain is certainly characteristics of an individual but not accurate of a whole group of people. The masculine is being torn down because there are those who are actively seeking to destroy it. Those who solely believe in matriarchy. But if we attack those with the same, crude tools of emotion, and hatred it will do only harm. There must be a median between our collective anima and animus.

He's a degenerate "dude weed cures cancer bro it's natural and shieet" stoner and runs an art blog on tumblr/Paterson.

He's definitely a cuck

And here I was, thinking based Wayne Static OD'd a couple years ago.

God, 1998-2001 was comfy AF.

Drunkenness isnt approved, you fag. There's a difference between drinking an alcoholic beverage for holy reasons and drinking it to get drunk.

He's a bit of a pol mascot more than anything. There are cucks whom hold up to the tall tales Sup Forums weaves

huffingtonpost.com/thecut/what-open-marriage-taught_b_7849588.html

sure wish you shitheads would quit posting this fucking minoxidil bearded faggot.

Who?

Its truly incredible. The sjw influence on education has caused such strange dissonance and slow destruction

because he looks like a cartoon parody of the typical nu-male

>implying you ever got laid.

A FUCKING LEAF

what kind of body type is this tho

Critical Theory. The answer to all these questions is the Frankfurt School and Critical Theory.