Buckle up buckaroos this is going to be the best trial since Manson

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
deathpenaltyinfo.org/number-executions-state-and-region-1976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What? Well this is going to be awesome.

Oh fugg the prosecution is seeking the death penalty

Oh shit, will there be video?
Will they stream it or keep it from the public?

Dude needs to be in an asylum

Like most high profile cases I'm assuming it'll be televised unless the judge specifically rules against it. If the Zimmerman trial was televised/streamed I don't see why this won't be

I hope they throw him in a high security prison

The prosecution is seeking the death penalty

cucks, I wanna watch his tears when he gets his ass beat daily.

black nationalist are well fair niggers hired by soros

that is fucking bullshit

if this man gets killed by the system just for killing a few niggers america is the most cucked country in the world

period

Oh don't worry it'll take years if not decades for the appeals process to go through and the sentence to be commuted

As opposed to Norway where a man killed tons of white children and gets a Playstation in his cell

>well fair
what did he mean by this?

Dude tried to blow his brains out, so he probably wants to be given the death penalty.

He must have some sort of plan to troll the victims' families first though.

Americans can legally kill niggers when they chip out. roof should of went the george zimmerman method

The retard though niggers would chimp out for killing their christians turns out they out chimp out when a officer kill a black criminal

White "people" enslaved the proud Egyptian kings and stole all their inventions. Today we must pay reparations it's only, well, fair.

nope we have gun in america and can kill nigs in self defense

He should of been smart and triggered blacks until they chimped out and he could shoot them legally

It's legal in his state iirc from an earlier post. It is up to the judge though.

>always kill a traitor before you kill an enemy

No shit retard.

Couple of questions, what's a political muslim and do you have sources for these accusations or did it just feel right? AND killing people because of their political beliefs is retarded

Also, the majority of the victims were 17+, many of them adults. The youngest killed were 14.

there is a timeline where Dylann somehow wins the trial

NatSoc march on courthouse when?

despite defending himself he will be called to the stand for questioning just so he wont have any legal counsel pointing shit out like leading the witness or badgering the witness or conjecture ect

but at that moment it will be clear what his master stroke was. he will quote samuel l jackson in the most race baity movie ever "a time to kill" and say "yes they deserved to die and i hope they burn in hell" when the prosecution tries to get under his skin

1 of the family members will throw a shoe and another will rush dylann and in the chaos dylann grabs the bailiffs gun and continue to an hero

A

>well fair

Me on the right

Dylann always wanted to die, so that's sort of throwing this in favor of the death penalty.

I, for one, cannot wait for this trail. Hopefully he is Socratic in his method and really speaks his mind on live television. If I were him, I would drop as many red pills as possible at the trail, you already know your dead, what else to loose except to recruit more to your cause.

>MFW he gives a shout out to Sup Forums before they hang him

Was the bottom pic Chris Donner?

He effectively snuffed an entire generation of future leaders for the leftist party. The guy was fucking nuts but in a way that created no backlash.

>leftist leaders
>going to a poorfag dindu church
he killed a bunch of grannys praying their grandson can walk again after he got hurt in a gang shooting

>Donner
"You can't connor the donner"

will there be groupies like in the ted bundy trials

Ted Bundy
>handsome
>smart
>attended law school
>charming
>is a "bad boy"

Dylann Roof
>ugly
>awkward
>dumb
>spells his name with 2 fucking 'n's

Nope

I think in the case of being on the witness stand, he would only be there if he wants to (prosecution can't call him), and in that case he could have his lawyers cover that part at that time. Article says his lawyers are still there in an advisory capacity which is usual routine for a defendant acting as his own counsel.

>a cia plant is going to play psycho in a kangaroo court

fake news - flagged.

Your not very bright

Time to rev up ol Sparky

well at least I'm not a dead nigger

Fuck no, Chris Dorner was never a black nationalist. He was just a man standing up to corruption, none of his violence was racially driven.

We can call them roofies even though they'll just be traps from Sup Forums

Which one got shot twice in his spaghetti?

>le everything is a conspiracy meme

when is the court date? all I'm reading online is November 7th

i like the watermelon flag behind him

That's not a watermelon flag that's the actual black nationalist flag. Those are the colors of their movement

There are thousands of BLACK lawyers who would LOVE to take this case pro bono and work their ass off for his defense. Not to fuck with him or to bilk him out of money, but just because it is a high profile case.

If you do a good job on a losing case you can still make a career off of it. Marcia Clark and the other OJ prosecutors LOST what shoulda been a slam dunk case but they have still made millions off of a bungled/poorly handled case just because of its high profile.

He really should have a lawyer. Trying to act as your own lawyer without any experience in any court is like trying to run a mile with your shoes tied together and blindfolded. Even though you might be getting somewhere, it is not going to be easy, you are almost guaranteed to fall, and you are almost certain not to reach your ultimate goal.

Simple things like questioning, and admitting things into evidence are going to be obscenely difficult for him because of how formal the court is. With big/important cases the court HATES having to hold peoples hand through the process.

Prosecution will likely be objecting all the time because if he tries to bring up things that seem too far from the actual incident of him shooting people it will be deemed irrelevant and the judge will for him to stop talking about it.

If he had a lawyer representing him, he likely could get to touch on some tangential matters because the lawyer could skillfully and in a way the court understands/approve of tie it in with the direct incident.

tl:dr- No lawyer for Dylann = impending courthouse shitshow because he doesn't know shit about how court works. Enjoy your death penalty.

God please be put on TV.

this couldn't be more perfect honestly

Why is the officer on the right 14 years old?

The ride never ends

The media can televise it if the judge gives permission.

Will kek grant a mistrial or hung jury?

>Dylann Roof wants to lynch black people
>Gets a hung jury
there's a joke here somewhere I'm sure of it

Thanks for the Kek user

I was there for this. Those threads were wonderful

enough internet ivan, back to gulag

It's not cowardly to shoot up a church it's just completely evil

also who was the guy on the bottom? I never got the story for that but I remember the livestream

Pretty sure it's the guy in Dallas who shot those cops

He will get off Scot Free

yeah who was he and why did he do it

>but who lived to fight another day?

This is his final stand bros.

Many F's will be sent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Day of the rope soon, nigger

I think its cowardly because he shot a bunch of unarmed old fat people. Its brave to say shoot up a basketball court if you want to pwn nig00bs.

A man who acts as his own lawyer has a fool for a client. I hope that he just gets life, instead of execution, so that we can free him on the day of the rope and allow him to continue his good work.

He'd be a hero if he did that. It takes more courage to do what he did - a strategically more effective move, since it generated far more outrage than your scenario would have and consequently brought us that much closer to the race war - and become universally vilified.

>"Officer, isn't it true that Nig...errr...blacks commit crime at 60% the rate as whites?"
>"Yes."
>"Officer, is it true that 95% of violent rapes that occur in the US are perpetrated by Nig...blacks?"
>"That is correct, yes."

>"Doctor, is it true that Nig...errrr, Blacks have longer skulls, a different bone density, and DNA as far apart from whites as the common Chimpanzee?"
>"Well, technically..."
>"Doctor, please answer with a yes or no."
>"Yes."

>"Ladies and gentlemen of the Jury. I was removing these pavement ape ticking time bombs as a public service to save America. I rest my case."

You guys know that just because black guys are playing basketball doesn't mean they're gangsters. They could just be playing basketball

>implying being gangsters is the determinant of whether they should be exterminated
>implying there are (((good non-whites)))

>good
there is no such thing

Execution is rare, reserved for the worst cases.

deathpenaltyinfo.org/number-executions-state-and-region-1976

Roof killed niggers, not real people. It's hardly appropriate.

>1 of the family members will throw a shoe and another will rush dylann

Didn't every single family forgive him even after the incident?

>Muslim Feminists

How does this work?

It won't take long if he intends to be his own attorney

>the defense has the floor
>"Let me tell you about the Jews...."

>Trial is put on television.
>Dylann Roof drops mad redpills.
>Race and IQ
>Race and crime
>Names the jew
>Trump watches it, becomes redpilled.
>Judge furiously gives death penalty
>Trump grants presidential pardon
>Roof becomes ambassador to rhodesia

Brevik killed more white Norwegians than any shitskin muslim.

When moslems kill people, there are often innocent souls to die. Not the case with Breivik attack