Reminder that Drumpf lost the election by 2,305,000 votes

How will he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwo7ZnTvIcg&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=A4MN4DCf5xM&t=118s
youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-20BmnpaCYw
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/09/wyoming-democratic-caucus-results-sanders-wins-clinton-delegates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can Blumpftykins even compete?

How can Blumpftykins even compete?

How will DRUMPFtards ever recover?

I bet you're the same faggot that brags about KD in objective based games

Just as soon as the grand Anglo-Russian alliance levels Serbia.

My entire country could illegaly immigrate into the US and vote for Trump and he still wouldn't win.

Just face the facts, Hilldawg should be in office.

>massive Voter fraud
>popular vote

youtube.com/watch?v=wwo7ZnTvIcg&t=17s

youtube.com/watch?v=A4MN4DCf5xM&t=118s

youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4

youtube.com/watch?v=-20BmnpaCYw

cute pic :3

Fuck off redditfag

Yeah, what's important to remember is that Trump had a blowout in the electoral college. Which is in no way representative of public will (theoretically you can win with ~26% of the cast vote).

Wait, what's that? He didn't even get a blowout in the electoral college, as only 10 elections have had a low an EC margin?

Well, at least it gives him a clear mandate that the country is very divided and hates him.

I bet you're a faggot who gives a shit about video games.

These are just Donald Trump instigators

Yes, my daily dose of salt. Satisfying.

Incorrect.
>lrn to republic

I don't user, I suppose he will comfort himself by banging model tier pussy and ruling for 8 years.

Didn't know Slovenians were smart enough to hop out of their rape forests and press a booth button

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a Trump instigator
>tolerant

gtfo reddit

>shitty youtube videos
>only documented cases of attempted voter fraud were for Trump

Yeah, I'm sure that the massive voter fraud story is true. I mean, being able to slip in 2.3 million votes and still lose an election is some diabolical stuff.

You do realize that when people commit fraud or cheat, they do it to win, right?

Do you have evidence that he lost the election?

Mexicans in California don'y get to pick the president of the United States of America.

>Doesn't even know we are the real Jews

and now we have our IN to the whitehouse.

We will instigate rape forest all across the US

Haha does mommy need to change your diaper, little faggot?

No, we won the election by -2305000 votes.

>video evidence
>not proof of voter fraud

gtfo brainwashed shill

Considering estimates of over a million illegals casting ballots using your asinine logic 1/7th equivalent of your nations population did get counted in the popular vote.

Didn't lose the election, lost the popular vote.

Reminder that Trump won the election by 74 of the votes that actually matter.

>Which is in no way representative of public will
The house of Representatives is the only part of oir government that was designed to be elected through popular public will.
The Presidency and Senate are supposed to be representatives of the States as we are a Federalist system of now 50 sovereign states.
One of the worst things to ever happen to America was the 17th amendment btw

Recover? He won.
Are you retarded?
>Yes

But he did win, already he won earlier this month. He is going the president-elect, which means that he won. He won the campaign, he is going to become president of the United States, Hillary is not going to become president of the United States. Hillary lost the presidential election because Trump won, Trump won the presidential election and Hillary lost it. I'm not sure if you read it or not but Trump won the presidential election in the United States, so he is therefore going to become the president of the United States at the turn of the year.

I think that should clear up your reading comprehension issues. Thank you for taking the time to learn English, I know it can be tricky! In English, when a sentence is structured as "X has won the race" it means that X is the victor of the race, in this case Trump won the political race for the office of the President of the United States so put two-and-two together and it should be easy for you to understand the Donald J. Trump has won the election and is going to become President of the United States.

We know your site is falling apart but dont think youre at all welcome here

Daily reminder that this election was a perfect example of why the electoral college was created.

>Popular vote

GTFO shill

I'm so glad you were able to use that evidence to prosecute the violators then.

Oh wait, you didn't? Because it wasn't actually evidence, but people making videos shilling for their candidate?

Voter fraud was found in some places, yes... but it was for Trump. Also, he'll still likely win WI, but with the recount there he already has lost like 5000 votes off his record.

Oh look! A bunch of country drumpfkins in sparsely populated backwater shitholes voted for their virtue signalling master

Who said there ins't going to be prosecutions

They just waiting for Obama to leave so violators cant be pardoned

day of the rope coming shill

And?

>entire united states
>backwater

gtfo reddit

I have an idea, let's cancel voting for all the states except California where most of the illegal fuckheads vote.
It's a Constitutional Republic. Not a Democracy.
It's a Constitutional Republic specifically so states like California, and their millions of illegal
voters who vote under the names of dead legal
citizens, doesn't rule over the rest of the country.
It not hard to figure out.

jeb's face when he looks away is that of a terrified manlet

please see

You could get 10 million more votes out of California but Trump still would have won.

You win Chess by checkmate not by how many pieces you have left.

Get three million dead people/illegal fucks to vote of course.

Trumplestiltskin is going to murder your family now

When the Presidency was created, there was a much more balanced representation due to the smaller size and distribution of population.

The Senate is designed to work as a representation of the smaller states, but that is not the stated purpose of the EC. Read the federalist papers.

Proponents of the EC ignore that it gives some citizens 4x the voting power of others, and leads to a focus on only a few states... and also ignore that the system is in place to remove direct voting.

It only exists to allow a "wise group of electors" to decide if a president is qualified. However, with the rise of political parties and laws that theoretically force electors to vote with the will of the people... even that is tarnished. The founders didn't plan for parties like that.

Want an example of how it is broken? A Texan EC member recently stepped down, saying he couldn't vote for Trump as he saw him as unqualified.

NEWS FLASH: That's the whole point of the EC, for voters to make the decision if a candidate is qualified (potentially ignoring the public/state vote). He walked out on the ONE JOB HE HAD as a member of the EC. The system is so broke that the original purpose is gone completely.

Most of it is user, I live there.

You can't imagine (if you haven't lived it) how droll life in the middle of fucking nowhere was before the internet.

haha lol drumpf XddDDd he lost btfo times 6 million ha

fuck off shill

your safe spaces don't count as "civilization"

Democrats had 8 years to change it and didnt.
Cry some more loser.

I could show you a picture of the moon too, do we count votes based on surface area now?

Here I was thinking it was decided by people. Your map seems to be missing a lot of the parts where people live.

Not if you remember that non-whites only count for 2/3rds of a vote.

How can he have 2.3 million fewer votes and still be the president?

Your democracy is weird.

>do we count votes based on surface area now?

Should we count votes of Non-American citizens?

>Being this stupid

Do you know how amendments even work? You need the State Legislatures... and Dems only controlled the presidency during the last 8 years.

The president isn't even involved.

HE CAN NEVER RECOVER

The rules of the election were to get 270+ electoral college votes to win.

It doesn't matter who scored more freethrows, it matters who had the most points at the end.

democratic republic
/thread

No, is there any evidence we did to enough extent to shift the popular vote to his favor?

Beyond random tweets and "my feels" that is.

>no

then you're a racist trump supporter according to the Democrats

Oh you didnt control the Senate and the House and couldn't change it? That must have slipped my mind.
Cry some more you fucking loser

>democratic republic

Republics just mean elected officials are chosen to govern, rather than every issue going to a public vote.

Democratic just refers to the way we select those electors.

The word you are looking for is "federal system"

The concept of electoral votes is to give less power to dense populations.

that picture is hilarious, his ear should be pointy tho. the population of california is 38 million people, it is always under democrat control, trump spent zero time there, because it would have been a waste of time, the usa is a republic. these threads are retarded. i miss old ctr threads, they were at least funny, these threads are just stupid, they are pure conjecture . you and hillary have won the popular sage .

>Supporting taxation without equal representation

Fucking Commonwealth, you're lucky you weren't around for us to dump your tea.

But why not give everyone equal power?

Fairer than having someone decide who has more and less power.

Dunno, but Hill-shills were perfectly a-OK with it when the shoe was in the other foot.
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/09/wyoming-democratic-caucus-results-sanders-wins-clinton-delegates

False, read the federalist papers.

Concept of the electoral college is to create a system to reject unqualified candidates who rode in on public support/populism.

Modern voter disparity is much, much higher than when the constitution was first laid out.

Also, less dense populations don't even reap the benefits, all the pandering goes to swing states mathematically.

Nobody really voted for Hillary, they only voted for her vagina.

Seems I do know a little bit about your political system after all.

Say it with me PRESIDENT TRUMP
House and Senate majority Republican.

>But but muh popular vote

Butt Hurt Clintard

It's like these retards don't even know how the EC works. 90% of these threads will have been started by people who just KNEW Hillary was going to win and now they look like fucking idiots.

If you knew anything, you'd know that he hasn't even been elected yet. That's the kind of system you are dealing with.

Besides, I'm far more left wing than RepubliClinton :^)

Be on Sup Forums and not know about the 19th December and 20th January.
You got me ;-)

reminder that he is the president elect and all you can do is cry about it

wtf I hate space now

Reminder that Trump WILL SEND 2,305,000 BACK TO MEXICO.

>how will he ever recover
By becoming president

bantz

VoteFraud.org doesn't count?

by deporting 2,305,000 illegal immigrants

Reminder

How do you know he is from reddit?

How much money will George Soros lose paying for all these shills? Do you think we can bankrupt him?

Faggot doesn't understand how our republic works. Pic related

>there are more sheep than lions

Yeah, I already knew that.

With voter ID laws and by deporting immigrants who voted illegally, OP.

Because when your country is huge as fuck, people don't know what is actually good/necessary for each region to function.

For instance, there are 1,000 Starbucks employees in San Francisco - their view is all the same, elect some faggot liberal. Even if there was 10,000 of them, the importance of the view for that reason stays roughly the same. However, there are 500 steel factory workers in Pennsylvannia that need trade protectionism for their way of life to continue (which also happens to be for a greater advantage to the United States in resources and trading power). Even though there are less of them, the steel workers' opinion is more important to their region's development than 10,000 faggots who want to elect a Democrat just for his/her social values, but who also wants to prevent trade protectionism.

Do you get it now? By having the electoral college, the President has to appeal to a mean average of the desires of each state/region, etc.; and not just what the majority population (i.e., the libcuck coast) happens to want.

Canada has a smaller population than Texas, so comparing the US to Canada in this instance isn't very valid.

I really like that pic. Bringer of chaos!

Gooooood

Yeeeeeessssssssss