Can someone please tell me what the fuck the deal is with SJWs thinking that everyone should automatically know what...

Can someone please tell me what the fuck the deal is with SJWs thinking that everyone should automatically know what made-up gender they are and why it makes them above everyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

turtleboysports.com/gofundme-trap-queen-brazen-brooks-is-an-unemployed-non-binary-femme-who-got-arrested-for-dui-and-raised-3900-for-her-survival-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf did i just read

Here we go again with the oppression olympics.

>expecting sanity from lunatics
>2016
C'mon

Lmaooooo BTFO

Lol good luck in the real world you fucking freak.

Fake and gay.

hahahahaha jesus fucking christ. Shit like this is why identity politics is a joke and will fall, as with most of these "progressive" ideals. They eat each other. Its a literal oppression olympics.
Basically this is a black trans person who switches genders on the fly (non binary) who is complaining about being misgendered by privileged white trans people who are only trans-male or trans-female (binary). I believe.

>misogynoir

wot

>this is a black trans person who switches genders on the fly (non binary) who is complaining about being misgendered by privileged white trans people who are only trans-male or trans-female (binary).

Imagine trying to explain this to someone not even 100 years ago. They would lock you up in a funny farm, pronto.

Yeah, I think you got it.

mis-o-jien-wah

it's french, it goes next to the bidet.

>this creature's lifestyle is likely subsidized with your tax dollars

>misogyny
womyn hate >:^((

>noir
black

put 2 and 2 together, m8

Brainwashing

Feel free to donate

I identify as a transdimensional space mutant. WHY DO HUMAN MALES KEEP CALLING ME A TRANNY? I am being oppressed on all sides!

>Allentown, PA

jfc

does this girl really have nothing to do other than obsess over gender?
there's nothing constructive coming out of these delusions, gender doesn't actually mean shit if you spend the time to grow important skills and knowledge.

I have a cure for this problem, but the trannies might not like it.

I need to buy a print of that fucking picture...

turtleboysports.com/gofundme-trap-queen-brazen-brooks-is-an-unemployed-non-binary-femme-who-got-arrested-for-dui-and-raised-3900-for-her-survival-fund/