Is world really on the brink of the world war 3?

Is world really on the brink of the world war 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the brink?
No.
Closer than it has been for at least 25 years, though. Probably more. There's several scenarios that could theoretically act as the spark that ignites it. South China Sea, Syria, Ukraine, Pakistan/India border and others I can't remember right now.

could be, if russia and turkey get into it. we're obligated to help turkey. fucking idiots, who the fuck thought it was a good idea to bring muslims into nato.

yes like everyday since the 50"

not if turkey's the agressor? am i rite? am i?

Every day I wake up like "it's skull crushing time!" and every day I come to the realization it's still just "panic the goyim and make them consume more overpriced bullshit time."

>South China Sea, Syria, Ukraine, Pakistan/India
buncha third worlders aren't going to make me miss tea time m8

This actually.

Technically every day that passes, we are closer to it. When? After the west collapses from its (((banking))) system.

Yah if Turkey starts it we dont have to do shit nor should we Turkey is shitter now then it has ever been.

Lol imagine how many wars we would have been in right now if nukes were never invented.

in your own statement you prove yourself wrong and clearly emphasize it is already going on, Why don't you stop and take a deep breath.

We aren't in WW3 and our banking system hasn't collapsed, wtf are you talking about burger?

It has already started.

When the history books are written in 50 years the "Arab Spring" will be the start of WW3.

The kikes brought Turkey into Nato because-

a-the khazar AshkeNazi genetic homeland is turkey and the masterkike ethnicity wants to reclaim the territory

b-SaudIsisRaEl bignosed jupremacists needed a border country to ship all their stolen oil through

No war for the war fags.

defconwarningsystem.com/

We are currently at Defcon 5.

Peacetime is a good time to stock your larder.

We averted it. Thank God.

if hillary would have won, we would have been doomed on multiple fronts. we may have averted it but it's going to happen eventually.

>thinking the Jews would just go away

>Satan

I have no love for kikes, but this is just a fucking pathetic meme.