Sup Forums is doing a reddit raid

Discuss. Or not, just thought id let yall know. maybe we should join?

Meh

There's already The_Donald

cancer invades cancer

no one will even notice

whats the target?

Pass me some free bumps so others can see this thread.

I figure its fair for us to raid reddit since they haven't stopped doing it since Trump won.

Which subreddit? I might watch.

There is a board on Sup Forums discussing. Should we hit a different target or a random one? DP those reddit fags.

Why do we care about Reddit again?

They have been raiding and spaming Sup Forums since Trump won.

Maybe you should fuck off back to Sup Forums

>since the primary
ftfy

Fucking stop, this is why they keep coming here in droves.

I think they are raiding a subreddit called Jordynjones. some daft chick. If we raid what would be a better sub reddit? I assume there is one for trans

>Sup Forums
>le epik Sup Forums raidz

Go back to r/Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is trash. i know that more then well enough. I figure it would be way more fun to watch Sup Forums do a raid, I would assume Sup Forums could fuck reddit up.

I remember when I was like you op, this was 6 years ago

Sup Forums has been a cancerous hell hole for several years now

They shouldn't even be drawing attention to themselves at this stage

Good for them

bump

nypa faggot

Reddit will just delete the thread. Its fucking reddit.

Dis

the raid is on r/tumblr apparently

A few dozen degenerates are raiding the entire internet, you say?With an unknown goal or message?
I'm in!

HILLARY FOR PRISON!

>mfw I can't into leddits layout

>be typical Sup Forumstard
>board logo has a swastika
>hitler paraded around as hero
>spend the last year and a half spreading racist memes to help get Trump elected
>surprised when I get lumped in with a white nationalist movement whose goals pretty much mimic the memes just i spent making for the last year and half
>itwasjustaprankbro.gif

reddit needs to leave

Raiding is against the rules.

I really hope that's the future government of the human race.

buhuhhu

>>He took the green pill.

Maybe. Who are they raiding, and to what purpose? I need something more specific than "reddit" and "lulz", respectively.

Do you have to make an account?

Fuck that, that is why I use Sup Forums.

But if I don't have to make an account, I'll do it.

>>Thinking theres such thing as a typical Sup Forums.
>>Not knowing the original meaning of a swastika is, being favorable to success
>>Spending a year trying to read threads and not being able to read thru the filter to the actual discussion, which is meant to filter out those who can't make their own decisions about things.
>>not surprised when you get lumped in with racists and sexists
>>itstimetoletitdiebro.jpg

Low energy banter

Oops missed,
>>Not realizing true eugenics could catapult humans to the next scope, and that to do so requires a certain loss of humanity.

>a few years ago it wasn't like this

27th largest site on the internet? Massive forum for the spread of information and the establishment of cultural norms? Easily gamed content filtering system if we approached it in an organized manner? Currently dominated by our enemies, although our should-be allies on CoonTown, KotakuInAction, and TheDonald make great strides against the prevailing administration orthodoxy through the sheer power of "not being a lazy apathetic nigger" each time to try, before the SJW admins change the rules to shut them down, alienating more normal people each time?

There are actually a lot of valid reasons why we should care. The "reddit doesn't matter, LOL, why care, I can't even, LE REBBIT I can't even, I literally can't even!" meme is starting to look like controlled opposition to me. Or at least a shitty excuse offered by weekend warrior redpillers to explain why they aren't willing to leave the echo-chamber of Sup Forums and pit themselves against their enemies in an environment they're not guaranteed to win in.

>you have to wait 4 years to see another trump rally

topkek

makes sense to me.

This

why the flying fuck would i give a damn about reddits rules.

OP should fuck off to Sup Forums
It's clear he belongs there

Well said, user.

Sup Forums should have a public and private stance, Hillary was right.

-OP here, i might have a differnt ID,

I left a while ago. All this hate on me. I just wanted to let you guys know it was happening, what you did with the information is up to you. Shove it up your ass for all i care.

BUTT! if anyone did do a little raiding post the best bits. (ill be honest im not expecting much)

He's having a victory lap around the rust belt you mong, better try to get in now.

reddit detected

they'll never decide what to raid and the thread will eventually 404

i wanna see this happen, but the thread is already dying it looks. bump

So, you niggers want to form a kampf gruppe to subvert reddit? I'm u/KlanConfirmAmRacist, there, shoot me a PM. And no, of course that's not my only persona there, I just started it to troll r/news and later moved to CoonTown before it got banned. I've got two 'normal' accounts I maintain at around 8k Karma so as not to alarm the cucks.

> Let's raid Sup Forums while they are gone.

thanks for the flag fag

>raid Sup Forums

that fucking board is in a constant state of self raid. Thats like setting the sun on fire.

YOU FUCKERS, LETS DO IT THE RIGHT WAY

>THE WAY OF KEK

DIGITS DECIDES WHAT SUBREDDIT WE RAID

>IF ITS A SHIT SUBREDDIT THAN IGNORE IT

I TIRED OF SEEING YOU PUSSYS STANDING AROUND LIKE THIS, LETS SHOW THE REDDITFAGS WHAT Sup Forums CAN DO

>cap locks.

GTFO fag.

take your meds user

/r/Sup Forums

>raiding Sup Forums

That's basically the equivalent of raiding Sup Forums, except you'll be arguing more about waifus and traps there compared to arguing about niggers and commies here.

kek has spoken

stop the rp Sup Forums

His will be done.

Good point i suppose.

Shit nigga I'm ready to fight

>O CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN

Can I ask what the context of this pic is? I've seen it before and I'm quite curious where it's from. It has a very creepy, methodical tone to it.

I HAVE STARTED, JOIN ME BROTHERS

Raid the fucking pedo subreddits. /r/pedofriends is a good target.

Raid Sup Forums with Nazi memes? God, that'd be funny. It's Nazi November! Post your Hitlers! Knowing Sup Forums, they'd start trolling themselves and the entire fucking board would be swastikas for the next 2 days.