Euthanasia

>A 41-year-old man has ended his life by fatal injection rather than carry on living as an alcoholic, in a radical new extension of Holland’s euthanasia regime.

>Mark Langedijk decided that death was the only way to escape from his addiction to drink, according to an account published by his brother.

>Mr Langedijk set the date for his own death and was joking, drinking beer and eating ham and cheese sandwiches in the hours before his GP arrived at his parents’ home to administer fatal injections, it said.

>The death of Mr Langedijk marks a new departure in Dutch euthanasia practice, which killed more than 5,500 people last year.

>The scope of the mercy killing law, introduced 16 years ago to apply only to those in unbearable suffering, has already widened so that those who die include many whose problems include ‘social isolation and loneliness’.

>One of those who died was a woman in her 20s who had been a victim of child sex abuse.

>Papers released to explain the workings of the euthanasia laws said doctors believed she could not live with her mental suffering and her post-traumatic stress disorder and other conditions were incurable.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980608/Dutch-euthanasia-law-used-kill-alcoholic-41-decided-death-way-escape-problems.html

What are your thoughts on this

Weakling.

theres nothing wrong with that

Wasted DNA put to waste. Hopefully he didn't have kids

Seeing that Canada is going to be 1939 Poland within a year, and you're going to see the Rape of Tokyo within the next year or so, I think it was a wise choice on his part.

What did he mean by this?

just go to aa

also checked

China is going to get you Japan, just like America is going to get us. Get ready for WW3, because we're all going to die.
Good news, you won't be the only country that's been nuked now...Or is that bad news?

That the US is turning into some NAZI analogue and is going to invade canada and japan, two allies, because trump is going to start world war 3

oh well, good choice with asuka, she is best girl

He has no reason to invade either of those. Regardless, he should invade Canada out of principle. They sicken me.

Asuka a sloot

No need to be so angry, she is best girl

I wish they legalised it here. I want to die, but not by my own hands

>trump invades nipland
>forces them to make evangelion season 2
>mfw I voted for this

Glad to hear it. Every human being reserves the right to die.

Sometimes checking out is the best option. Not all suicide is a result of cowardice or weakness.

You have watched rebuild right? Anno is already working on 3.0+1.0, the final in the four part film series.

If you want more then that read Anima

His is. He could not conquer his love of liquor. He died a disgrace. But, perhaps, it is better to die a disgrace than live as one.

>Euthanasia
>white europeans only

lol

Who says socialized medicine is bad? What could be more cost effective than just killing off the infirmed?

>Choosing to die for something you love.

Is this a noble sacrifice or weakness?

>be dutch
>go to pub
>get euthanised

weakness, who gives up booze when he could keep drinking

much better to die doing what you love, there is a distinct difference

I agree with this.

this
/thread

what if the reason he was alcoholic is that he wanted to fucking die?

you are speaking as if hillary clinton were elected lmao

This Article is fucking gold.
Thanks user.

then he should have finished things in the appropriate fashion, by drinking himself to death.

It is a time honored and appropriate way for a person to end his life.