Trump just appointed (((Steven Mnuchin))) as Treasury Secretary

Trump just appointed (((Steven Mnuchin))) as Treasury Secretary.

>In 2002, Mnuchin left Goldman and worked briefly for his Yale roommate Edward Lampert, chief executive of Sears. He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their private equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz.

Someone please explain this shit to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/11/29/donald-trump-is-reportedly-expected-to-pick-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/29/trump-to-nominate-steven-mnuchin-for-treasury-secretary-sources-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He worked for Soros Fund Management

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Trump is a kike plant. More news at 6.

This shit was obvious from the get-go.

i am also curious to this as well bump

How how about 'draining that swamp', am I right fellas?

>keep your friends close and put your enemies in charge of the country's finances

fuck trump and fuck kike people

(((They've))) played everyone yet again?

>Trump just appointed (((Steven Mnuchin))) as Treasury Secretary.
No he hasn't. Fuck off faggot.

>expected
into the trash it goes

>Grasping at straws

Where's the link to source, leaf?

fucking sage

His father was also a partner at Goldman's.

He is a bloodline Rothschild and his branch as stayed close to the main tree.

i told all of ya'll for the past 7 years......

the bankers are your fucking goverenment...

No government experience...right.... how about putting together a deal and getting governmental approval to sell to CIT (which was and is still the second highest nonpayment of TARP funds outside of GM.) 2.2 billion outstanding with an acquistion price of OneWest at $3.4. George Soros was an owner of OneWest prior to the sale to CIT.

as for fucking Trump...remember this...NOBODY IS COMING TO SAVE YOU.

DEATH TO THE FUCKING MONEYCHANGERS...

cnbc.com/2016/11/29/donald-trump-is-reportedly-expected-to-pick-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary.html

A secret source close to the uncle of one of the secretaries that works across the street from Trump tower confirmed it!

A leaf

We know this is all part of the retaliation of the establishment. When half the Federal regulators are Soros plants, there is a good reason to bring in powerful people. That reason is they are less likely to be manipulated by Soros cash.

>Mnuchin, who served as finance chairman for Trump's presidential campaign
So, Trump already has some reason to trust him.
Also:
>expected to pick
not picked yet

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/29/trump-to-nominate-steven-mnuchin-for-treasury-secretary-sources-say.html

What's it going to be in 2026?

>David Duke appointed as UN Secretary General

>David Duke UN Secretary General
I'd cream my pants, user

>Trump just appointed (((Steven Mnuchin))) as Treasury Secretary.
Did he really actually do it? Link?

Also, nobody's been appointed yet you stupid fucking leaf, he's just been nominated.

Yeah yeah I made a mistake. This is still very alarming.

Yeah it is, but let's save the distress for IF it actually happens.
Freaking out over unconfirmed possible issues?
Are you a liberal or something?

When will you faggots realize that businessmen keeps business first and politics second?
Steven Mnuchin like Trump made billions by sponsoring every side and teaming up with every side.

He ditched Soros when he was done with him.
He's own bank has been known by people to discriminate.
He is the TOP fundraiser for Trump.
Etc etc.

People with right-wing views are lining up to finally create an alliance to keep out the leftists. Be happy.

The fire rises.

The irony is that I read this from a liberal political commetator's twitter account without clicking on the article. Serves me right.

Draining the swamp.

Even if he did nominate this guy (he hasn't)...when was the last time (((they))) weren't the fed chair anyway?

Well there you go. You got tricked by some DRUMPF LEL XD drivel.
Take it easy for now man. If you're gonna freak out over every little possibility you're gonna age like Bernie Sanders.

he's an orthodox Jew like all the Jews around Trump. use one clan of Jews against the other. who gives a fuck.

if Trump's Jews are a problem you should have never supported him because he's knee deep in orthodox Jews. even his own daughter is one and so are his grandchildren.

you need some jews, that's just a fact

top kek @ them mental gymnastics

>mental gymnastics
>Merkel says she'll deport 100k of the 10M migrants
>problem solved!

Only 18% of Jews in U.S. voted for Trump. Most of Aipac was for Hillary. Not all Jews are the Zionists we are fighting against. There are a lot of Jews who got into these positions and were fucked over or are realizing these globalists are suicidal. Also, many Israeli Jews and American Jews actually despise one another. It's very hard to tell who is an "honorary aryan" Jew and who just another kike. I honestly believe that Trump family was infiltrated by Jews, that's why all his kids are married to one. Since they couldn't get ton Donald, they went after his children to influence his decision making. Now, all it takes is his daughter to run something by him whispered in her ear. One thing I do know though, Trump will not tolerate failure and will sack anyone.

if he's not appointed then okay but we need to make sure trump doesn't pick this guy

This is great news! The jews are very good with money, I hear. We're all going to be rich! Rich, I say!

Nah....crypto-kike, knew it all along, but was in it for the memes. I'm glad he's making it incredibly obvious from the get go. It's better this way.

I hope those that were considering joining the military to deus vult will now join a militia instead. The battle is on our doorstep. No need to go to the other side of the world to find pieces of shit.

Yeah, like this close?

you know how sometimes a big time hacker gets caught, and instead of throwing their ass in prison, they make them work for the government as "security experts"? yeah, it's kinda like that

I like how Sup Forums isn't discussing this at all and are letting this slide

Mittens looks uncomfortable. What did Donald say to him?

Only a jew can out jew the jews.

They didn't want to talk about it when Mnunchin was made Trump campaign finance chair during the primaries either. Like the day after Ted Cruz got out of the race. Too busy posting memes in celebration.

>muh god emperor
>draining the swamp
>MAGA

BUSH'S THIRD TERM IS FINALLY HERE