REDPILL ON VAPING

Is vaping worse than smoking actually cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf_XU13NHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this image proves yes.

smoking cigarettes isn't even that bad. it really isn't. you have like a 10% chance of dying at 75 instead of 85 if you smoke your whole fuckin life.

No, duh.

only in that it looks even more retarded

For your health? No. For your fashion sense? Yes. I think chewing tobacco is less repulsive to the opposite sex.

It sucks that there is this really REALLY fucking stupid sub-culture that has developed from vaping. It all started from the idea that you can enjoy "smoking" something without actually killing yourself. Why is that bad? You don't smell like shit after smoking and its healthier. But nooo, these dumbasses make it look like its only for neckbearded neets that have nothing better to do.

>that enormous rig
>tiny fucking tank

I see it's in temp mode but still.

what a kike turbofaggot

vapefags might be obnoxious retards but at least I don't have to inhale their second-hand smoke anymore.

No.

why is everyone who vapes such a massive fucking faggot

Not worse health wise, but it's waaaay more faggy. Your balls will fall off out of sheer gayness.

Far worse.

Vaping is absolutely degenerate. They should stuff vapes with Zyklon B.

vaping is for barnie supporter niggers

cigs have a change to kill you with cancer that can be treated

vapes have a chance to BLOW THE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf_XU13NHk

oy veyy delete this goyim

Not one has blown up that wasn't being altered by the user.

are you sure you liberal nigger?

>le mouth fedora
It is worse because it makes you look like a fucking retard.

popcorn lungs

Vaping is the cure for the cigarette. I smoked 20 years, tried everything. this worked. 4 years smoke free.

It's a fucking 21st century wonder that didn't come from big pharma or any other trillion dollar a year industry, it evolved and grew in a libertarian market paradise. Big tobacco, pharma and the US gov couldn't exploit it.

And so it had to die.

These fucking Millennial douchebag fucking faggots in every fucking meme pic came on in 2014, by summer 2015 every campus was swarming with faggots that never even smoked BLOWING CLOUDS BRO. fucking blowing clouds in walmart and movie theaters and every other stupid fucking place you have no fucking business fucking vaping.

they destroyed the vape industry image for grown ups that could benefit from leaving the electronic jew forever. the rest was legislation written by pharma and tobacco.

call a faggot a faggot and slap his fucking china mod out of his hand while doing it. but vaping is legit.

Therese worst ting about ciggs is that they kill You, worst thing about vaping is telling your friends and family youre a faggot.

disproven disinfo, get more news from facebook faggot. there are more diketones in any cigarette than were ever found in shitty eliquid, despite the bad science used.

>diketones
>dike tones

That's only caused by a specific and unnecessary flavoring agent.

diketones
A diketone is a molecule containing two ketone groups. The simplest diketone is diacetyl, also known as 2,3-butanedione. Diacetyl, acetylacetone, and hexane-2,5-dione are examples of 1,2-, 1,3-, and 1,4-diketones, respectively. Dimedone is an example of a cyclic diketone.

Hey guys look. I bought a vape called a juul it's by pax. It's really nice. It's about the size of a lead pencil filling container. It also has a 5% nic in 50 milliliters of juice. It's really nice guys.

it was never caused by eliquid ever.

There are only 12 cases of "popcorn lung" in existence, all from people working in factories where the ambient environmental exposure to Diacetyl was orders of magnitude higher that the concentrations found in eliquids using it, Despite that, only 12 people out of the hundreds, perhaps thousands exposed came down with this "affliction."

yeah but with weed it's better to vape

if they start creating
water based vaporizors
like Volcano vapes
then you know damn well
it can be the only and
healthiest method

Lotus Orbiter is where it's at.

Absolutely not. I can vape with a cold all day and feel fine. It I smoke tobacco with a cold even 1 cigarette it is absolute hell and makes it way worse.

Vape ejuice for a while and stop - I don't spit out anything, no black lungs.

Smoke cigarettes for a week and stop and you will be hacking constantly.

I don't really get it. What's enjoyable about this? Does it even take off the edge like smoking? It always looked so douchey/neckbeardy to me.

>I vape, therefore I am

Same thread topic as yesterday, shill

My doctor friend says its iffy. There is a component in the liquid that is safe for ingesting but inhaling is another story. Still a fresh culture; needs more research.

what's the problem with smoking cigarettes?

Girls hate dip, I've had girls admit they found the fact I smoke attractive though (which is fucking retarded and possibly untrue because women lie a lot).

Vaping seems feminine though I'd still do it if I believed it was better for me.

Both are for losers and vaping me be slightly better than ciggerattes, but it still builds up tar in your lungs, some reports show more so than cigarettes, and many of my friends who caped quit and said they can breath 10x better now

I make my own ejuice. I get get more of a nicotine buzz per rip than from an actual cigarette. The first time I made my own juice and I vaped really fast and I almost ended up barfing from too much nicotine. It's so smooth and flavorful you don't notice it until it hits you hard.

Its helping me quit. Not sure why someone would get into it if they weren't already a smoker though.
>does it even take off the edge like smoking
Not really but I think there is a certain amount of oral fixation it satisfies.

it's for faggots living in the north eastern states. The only boys down south doing that gay shit are carpet-bagging hipsters.

My brother does it and while I know it's faggoty I also know people who live in glasses shouldn't throw stones and I suffer from the exact same self-esteem problems as him. Just minus the faggotry of course.

*glass houses

This. It is objectively less harmful to the user and to people around the user

Degenerate and douchy.

Smoking is degenerate. Doesn't matter if it's a cigarette or vape.

ex smoker here. I used fedoras for about 3 months. Then I met someone who noticed my batteries and said "Oh you vape dude?!! Check out my ...." and then I fucking quit using fedoras that very week. So now I'm an ex-vaper. No compulsive addictions for me. Thank God.

Vaping is like an oral fedora but if you do it as a transition to remove yourself from a cigarette addiction I guess that's okay otherwise fuck no its awful

I lived intimately with cigs for decades. They are addictive and will cripple your health before killing you. They are a tool of behavioral and population control. They are a jew product managed and distributed by jews.

Jew Big Pharma is not the cure. It's worse than lateral to smoking itself.

"Just fuckign stop smoking faggot" doesn't fucking work, faggot.

Vaping is the fucking solution. A solution that discovered by clever normies and formed an industry that jews couldn't control.

the tsunami of faggots aside BECAUSE OF COURSE I SEE THOSE FAGGOTS, it's completely Sup Forums in every way, except for the fucking clouds bro millennial cunts that take 2342342342342300 selfies with their fucking faggot chinese vape shit.

Shame. it can save fucking lives.

Dude looks like he subconsciously wants to suck a dick. Really an unappealing look for men desu.

Vaping is even worse because the substances are attached to water which your lungs absorb even quicker then ash

Second hand breathing in vape is also dangerous

Legally in Australia because of this, you are not allowed to add Tobacco to vape, it's meant to be just sugar flavoured substances but of course the majority of people flaunt this law

Shisha Bars are the only locations people can vape legally

You vape weed, not some fucking tobacco oil. And even that is kinda.. gay.

> TOILET CLEANER
> O
> I
> L
> E
> T
> C
> L
> E
> A
> N
> E
> R

yea... no

Its far worse.

First its the trendy new health trend which has made a whole group of non smokers pick it up, nicotine is still terrible for body and for mind. The amount of nicotine consumed by a vaper is far higher than a smoker as well.

Secondly its full of all sorts of shit, sure cigarettes where terrible to in this regard but there are compounds far worse for you that get destroyed by a burning ember, vaping doesn't do this. The artificial flavors are terrible in this regard.

Third motherfuckers think that they're positively impacting the world by blowing their candyfloss scented oil vapors in the direction of everyone they possibly can. I've observed it so often among them, when I smoked I knew I was a nuisance to non smokers and exhaled away from people these vapers think that their Disney scented nicotine clouds are pleasant to be inside.

Finally its not even cool. Sucking on a robot cock looks weak as fuck, cool people smoked because it was unhealthy.

Bad science is bad.

>Vaping is even worse because the substances are attached to water which your lungs absorb even quicker then ash

There is no water in eliquid. Smoking doesn't ash in your lungs, embecile.

>Second hand breathing in vape is also dangerous

There is no such thing. studies have shown second hand is the same as ambient room particulates.

>Legally in Australia because of this, you are not allowed to add Tobacco to vape, it's meant to be just sugar flavoured substances but of course the majority of people flaunt this law

It's called nicotine not tobacco, retard and your country is sucking large jewish tobacco cocks.

>Shisha Bars are the only locations people can vape legally

Go figure.

>Vaping is even worse because the substances are attached to water which your lungs absorb even quicker then ash
w t f?

i dont vape but im pretty sure they dont use water , just poly-weed/nicotine and heating element

Facebook science is bad for you user.

Is it literally just the paper that has all that shit in it?

your genes are probably more cancerous than tobacco products

the fuck is facebook science?

Nothing wrong with vaping just don't get an obnoxiously huge or expensive one like in OP's pic or you'll look like a douche.
Get a basic one and you'll be fine.

You are all pretty fucking badly bluepilled on vaping. I got shit to do so I can't do a proper dump in this thread, next one maybe, but:

The faggotry you all recoil from is real, it's contrived to some degree but they did fucking find the worst scum millennials to slam that notion home.

The science on vaping is out there, find it. It's better for you in ever fucking way. It is fucking Harm Reduction in every sense of the word.

More importantly, it threatens the existence of every fucking Jew industry Sup Forums detests.

Vaping is an enemy of the Jew. All the shill bullshit and legislation is an attack on a fucking grass roots and self fuckign regulated libertarian paradise that the jews couldn't fucking abide.

Don't buy into the fucking bullshit.

Yes. Just like smoking heroin is worse than shooting up. If you're gonna be degenerate, go all out. It allows you to catch yourself and realize how hard you fucked up, rather than easing yourself into addiction.

Just no.

Every single fact you regurgitated is the shit old ladies exchange in facebook so your mom will throw away your fucking ecig. Not one fucking one of them was true. It's the disinfo you bought into on social media or from those that ate the same disinfo.

Hating the dick blowing clouds is valid. Hating vaping because of second hand shit science makes you look ridiculous. If you have any interest in it, educate yourself. If you don't, don't assist the jews in killing the pain in their ass which is the tobacco addiction/ quit tobacco addition pharma and taxation and mortality industry.

Fuck off (((shill))). Go get drunk before the kebabs get you.

Didn't you get your answer the last time you made this thread?

nigga didnt even tip it right, he just brought the rim down and pinched it

the vape companies are out to get us! its anuddah shoah!

no,its just you look less like a faggot when your smoking a regular cigarette

i know that boner

Uninformed bogan bitch.

The illegality stems from a commercial standpoint. Businesses cannot legally sell nicotine liquid to the public.

You CAN legally import for personal use. Suck a dick faggot

this story appears to be highly questionable. at least the youtube commentators say so, and i trust them

At the very least the vapor smells better than cigarette smoke.

I don't understand why it became a whole subculture though. There's not a whole lot to it, is there? What do "vapers" even discuss with each other?

Marlboro red and degenerate dank jew smoker here. Every time I have ever hit a vape it makes my throat itch and I cough relentlessly. Vapes are mouth fedoras. They have existed for a whole four seconds and we don't have data on what they do to our body. We can safely assume that inhaling stuff that is not air is almost always bad for your lungs. There is something sketchy as fuck about vapes though because reds and the dank jew don't make me cough nearly as much.

Most girls have never too much of an issue with me dipping. As long as you're not retarded and don't pack half the fucking can in one lip, its not that big of a deal. Most of the time its better than smelling like an ashtray

Bro do you live in Bumblescum, Alabama? Here in the civilized world, females despise dipping. My girlfriend of 2 years tolerates my smoking but said she wouldn't date me if I dipped.

Nope, I'm up north. A lot more people dip than most Americans realize, not all of us look like retarded chipmunks. All of my previous girlfriends disliked it but tolerated it. It's easy to get rid of and doesn't stink up a room for 45 mins which is a big plus. Yeah ill agree the spit is pretty gross, but as long as you use some shitty non see through container it's not that big of a deal.

you never smoked lol. You have short term side effects like your nose constantly being clogged and your skin looking older