Why does he spend so much time and money trying to ruin the world? Is he bored...

Why does he spend so much time and money trying to ruin the world? Is he bored? For sure I would have plenty of cool stuff to do if I was as rich as him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes already done all the cool stuff you could possibly think off. Hes desensitized. This is how he gets his kicks.

>Lrn2Jew

Don't you think it would be cool to be the guy who controls the world?

His inner jew-ness is too strong to resist

He knows his currency manipulation is evil, and therefore balances it out with altruistic acts.

Because he's a kike. Ruining the world is what they do. It's what they are genetically programmed to do.

which are the 10% of what he earn.

Protip: He's trying to help the world and you guys are the bad guys trying to stop him

rely make s u think

its a game for rich people

He has deep psychological problems after his Nazi period, turning in other Jews, in Hungary during the war. Now he says it was the best time of his life. That can't be right.

Guess what, he makes money from ruining the world, he's a currency trader it's what he does.

It's boredom.

Because he wants to be remembered for something. It's the rich man's ultimate vanity.

This, he already did all the stuff you could imagine and now he is (((helping))) those less fortunate

if anything he's trying to save the planet, you fucking conspiracy theorist 5star turd

He's a vicious idealist. A predator who wants to turn the savannah into his own perfect hunting ground.

his SJW video game has the best graphics going. He just wants more maps unlocked to play on.

Jews are a breed of human that is genetically destined to be pure evil. The jew cannot help being human cancer its literally impossible for him to act like a decent person.

This.

His world view is based on Popperian Open Society & Its Enemies

He basically twisted Popper's ideas and formed his own bastardized view of Open Society (hence his organization)

one thing lead to another and George Soros thinks he's the Philosopher King

His son turned out to be a retarded coalburner

I'd be a massive misanthrope too in that case

More true than more people understand.

he is an atheist who is trying to move society towards his version of an ideal world. basically, he is a rich guy playing RISK irl. good guy, bad guy depends on one's own viewpoint.

he received his wealth from the god of lies and destruction. soros owes him now.

>save the planet by having third world migrants burn and rape my land

Don't think I'm convinced user

he's an opportunist like every international jew
then tries to cope with his nation destroying evil by giving free shit to Haitians.
Basically a conflicted jewman being who should probably keel over and die before he wrecks another economy.

You must be new here

That's why he does everything subversively and in the shadows and never comes right out and says his intentions, right?

He is the joker.

What does he owe America? You can't blame him for doing things that aren't in our interest. We should definitely stop fucks like him from controlling our media to make globalist anti Americanism the good guy.

Shut up nip, go make babies and stop worrying about nonexistent Jewish threats.

THere are a couple possible explanations:

In his mind he may think he is doing the world a favor and helping the world (no way this is the case, at least as I understand it)

Like most Jews, and really like most rich people, he made his fortune through banking and inflating currency, crashing foreign markets, etc. he probably wants more economies to collapse, like the USA's sort of like during the housing bubble, and make money that way. He just wants to get more rich. He's a devil though so no matter what he does on this earth, I can't imagine he won't be damned to hell for all eternity

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ux5b6YM9A
watch this
then kill yourself

He has said himself many times that he believes he is God. Therefore he needs to shape world events and control every single person on the planet. Which he pretty much does.

>nip
nips don't go on Sup Forums. Nevertheless an excellent rebuttal burger

Because he's part of the Synagogue of Satan taking orders from Lucifer.

Not truly his money since he's supposed to destroy everything with it.

I am absolutely convinced.

There are no good guys and bad guys.

Every single person alive is inherently selfish and acts on their own interests.
Are you looking forward to your 14th birthday?

you must not know how to jew.

Let me tell you about the jews.

he trying to reach his final transformation. he is becoming a muppet. its what all jews turn into in their final form

youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

He's trying to ruin your world, not mine.

What he does is he purposely destroys countries by funding radical movements so that he can buy things cheaply (as the economy is down), then sell it at a higher price when the country recovers.

If you've ever gotten an erection thinking about beating up a little girl until she cries and begs you to stop, you can sympathize with Soros.

Soros is a branch of the Rothschild dynasty that controls every nation and resource on earth. Their sole motivation is to further their domination of the world. Everyone on pol should read this rense.com/general88/hist.htm

didn't this douche say he cannot and will not think about the social consequences of his actions? Yeah, what a charmer. Definitely doesn't sound like something mass murderers would say or think.... :|

Bueno! Makes it more likely for fuckups on his end to happen. Some younger girls from their family is also being too loud on what they can do instead of being hush hush.

the old fart is on autopilot

actually sounds good