How does it feel knowing that a black man is the least scandalous, corrupt president in modern history?

How does it feel knowing that a black man is the least scandalous, corrupt president in modern history?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/26/bergdahl-to-be-charged-with-desertion-official-says.html
clashdaily.com/2013/10/bombshell-ex-cia-agent-claims-obama-killed-breitbart-clancy/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442233/Bestselling-author-Tom-Clancy-dies-age-66-countrys-leading-cancer-hospitals.html
inquisitr.com/3624904/wikileaks-director-gavin-macfadyen-dies-due-to-lung-cancer-is-hillary-off-the-hook/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/5/venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-dies-cancer/
livescience.com/3012-jurassic-park-author-michael-crichton-dies-cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r2Z9TT6mVig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol...ok...

Nah they just got better at hiding what their puppet does

Fine I guess, he wasn't a bad president either he fulfilled most of his promises and is well spoken.

Maintaining the status quo is exactly corruption, fuck are you talking about?

>black man held a job for 8 years

Er, feels like we're being lied to

>worst president by far
>sent us deeper into foreign conflict than we've ever been before sand the World Wars
>literally signed some of the shittiest bills that outsource economy and trade because "lol gotta please the Chinks"

But at least he didn't have an affair, right?

>black father that held a job and didn't abandon children for 8 years

ya cuz sex scandals are the most important thing during presidency....fuckin idiot. Look at the economy. Look at the middle east.

made 12 million that we know of being president yeah not corrupt lmfao

>sent us deeper into foreign conflict than we've ever been before
Are you fucking kidding me?

>literally signed some of the shittiest bills that outsource economy and trade
Such as?

He fucked up healthcare for millions of Americans, ordered the assassination of an American citizen (alwaki and his son), destroyed Libya and Syria under the pretense of liberation (the same thing he criticized Bush for). Race relations have devolved so much that niggers are having gun battles in the streets with cops and white are being targeted by mobs. Fuck this chimp

He's literally having sex with a nigger tranny. Do you think a president having sex with a nigger isn't a scandal? You can't deny this one liberal, hes got two nigger kids for fucks sake.

>what is syria
>what is afghanistan
>what is tpp

its all so strange

god damn every time I take a good look at a sheboon's glued on horse hair I want to fucking vomit.

He's half white

>worst president by far
Not even close, Cletus. Get back to the fucking trailer park

>gay pedo president with tranny “wife“
No scandals, goy!

I had no problem with him until he sat back while BLM declared war are the American police officers.

Honestly he wasn't the best but I was indifferent to him. But the last three years he has proved he just doesn't like middle America. At all.

He may have no known scandals, but he is definitely bought and paid for. He is as corrupt as they get.

>worst president by far
'no'

As good as Michael Obama's veiny google dick.

Not an argument

He never had an Iran-Contra. He never had a watergate. He never had a Lewinsky.

Republicans tried their hardest to turn Benghazi and Fast and Furious into that but it fell flat.

Fast and Furious was pretty bad.

Bush caused that while mess dipshit. Obama had to clean up the mess and he just made it even worse.

Still better than Bush.

>fast and furious

Yeah because he blocked the documents from going to court to prosecute holder

But i thought everything that has gone wrong with the world in the last 25 years is Obamas fault

I know of a black man that married a Swedish woman and had two kids, the swedish slut left them and the man had to raise both children, he was cool as fuck.

You can get far by being a good goy.

pretty based.
he deported more people than Bush

If you like race riots and diminished global authority

>murdered Americans alwaki and his son
Yeah no fucking shit he was the leader of terrorist network. Good riddence

>least scandalous

So a Mexican, a nigger and a swede walk into a bar...

Banana Bama negotiated with Terrorists. That is the biggest scandal I've ever heard a President do. He's a shit bag and you know it.

Go on.

Due process nigger

What terrorists? Iran doesn't count.

> I'm too fucking stupid to get a good job
> Blame it on the president

Oh look... another dirty peasant.

How doesn't Iran count?

obama got a free ride because he is a nigger democrat. the press never even mentioned him in 8 years.

foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/26/bergdahl-to-be-charged-with-desertion-official-says.html

>outsource trade

DURR OBAAMA BE DA REASON IM POOR AND RETARDED. THANKS OBAMA!!

You realize Iran IS going to have nukes because of that toothless deal?

Yeah, he just created the worst racial tension in decades, let terrorist organizations grow and bought into SJW memes like the gender pay gap.

Obama will eventually go down in history in very negative light, like big ol' Bubba Clinton is currently doing.

>operation fast and furious

Fast and the furious

>NOT A SMIDGEN OF CORRUPTION

where the fuck are you shills coming from?

The economy and middle east weren't his fault, it was a literal shit show before he turned up, but he didn't really do anything to fix it. The impacts of the 2008 financial crisis have only been delayed.

The swede jerks all of them off

He is probably the most "meh" president in recent times even though the MSM has a duty to either portray him as a Savior or Satan so it seems like he is more significant than he actually was.

>least scandalous
>mr potato head
ok

well you know what they say, it is best to hide something in plane sight, and all the crap is on his skin

Iran is a nation-state. If they are terrorists then so are we.

Why the fuck should I care about Iran? You want me to care about preserving the jewish state of Israel, is that what you're saying?

That's a good thing. Maybe then Israel will stop trying to kill them.

As a "black" man, pretty good. Pretty good.

>Yeah, he just created the worst racial tension in decades,
Not his fault a good portion of conservatives hated him because he's black and the media racebaits.

>Yeah, he just created the worst racial tension in decades, let terrorist organizations grow and bought into SJW memes like the gender pay gap.

Haven't you learned shit? It was the Jews.

Kek you faggots go on and on about nuking the Middle East and how Muslims should be genocided, but then as soon as OBAAAAMER kills some goat herders, then you all of a sudden Vouch for the safety of muslims

Using the IRS to target your political enemies, Fast and Furious, and more. They didn't want the first black prez to look bad, so it swept under the rug.

Obamas is cancer. Proof:
clashdaily.com/2013/10/bombshell-ex-cia-agent-claims-obama-killed-breitbart-clancy/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2442233/Bestselling-author-Tom-Clancy-dies-age-66-countrys-leading-cancer-hospitals.html
inquisitr.com/3624904/wikileaks-director-gavin-macfadyen-dies-due-to-lung-cancer-is-hillary-off-the-hook/
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/5/venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-dies-cancer/
livescience.com/3012-jurassic-park-author-michael-crichton-dies-cancer.html

>paid ransoms to terrorists
>least corrupt

The fact is our world is so corrupt that it's hard to see him for what he is

IRS scandal?

>if trayvon were my son

This house nigger was a good actor not gonna lie

I've always been here, playing both sides depending on what the evidence supports.

This /thread

I guess we should be thankful that after his first year in office The White House didn't have a bunch of boarded up windows, a broken chain link fence around it and a couple of pit bulls running free in the yard.

That what nigger-infested public housing looks like around here.

not really

he was given a nobel peace and then declared a war

everybod who can think by himself and isn't afraid of being called a racists knows he was just another inconsequential piece of shit, he will be less remembered than Bush

Iran is a country. They aren't terrorists you fucking crypto kike.

Claimed that plane carrying cash payments to Iran was flat out lie. One day later, pictures on msm of plane on Iranian airstrip bearing cash payment. Two days later, oh yeah, that plane full of cash we owed them.

He made race the only qualifier for a nobel prize.

>media didn't hap on his scandals
>therefore he is the least scandalous

See

>Who is Gerald Ford?

it's just the hypocrisy. I thought left was supposed to be peaceful, but need to hide it when they aren't just to appease virtues

>Armed Radical Islamic Terrorists In Syria
>Signed the god-awful Iran Deal
>Fast and Furious
>TPP
>Accumulated more debt that every other president combined
>Imported Rapeugees

Shit-tier pres

They're really going all out with this type of shit.

Sage.

See the get
>100000000

Who gives a shit about nukes no one is going to use them because they know everyone will nuke then back

1) Michelle Obama has a penis

2) The kids were adopted, or were manufactured using IVF with another woman

3) You've never seen a picture of Michelle pregnant (because she has a penis)

4) Obama smoked crack and sucked dick as a Senator in Chicago

5) Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's biological father. This is why Trump was trying to get his real birth certificate released (which, to date, has not been released)

Literally spreading girls locker room gossip on a Hawaiin coconut farming website. Kill. Your. Self.

>Lied about the real costs of his healthcare bill
>Lets BLM go apeshit
>Hands the keys of the internet over to the UN
>Not only failed to get us out of the middle east but got us more involved
>Sucking Chinas dick is fine and dandy but playing nice with Russia is a no no

And most unforgivable
>Did nothing to stem the cancer that is identity politics, in fact he made it grow faster

He may not be scandal clad like Hillary but he did kiss her ass non stop during the election. He may not be the worst president in recent times but he sets the bar for success really fucking low

> Least scandalous
He is just good at hiding it

Guy is literally the son of a whore, Michele is a tranny and "I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House"

at least someone here has been paying attention

literally alex jones tier shit

Lied about Obamacare ......repeatedly

Designed the plan to punish working class whites.

Met with and supported BLM, which is little more than a low IQ ghetto hate group.

Appointed all his cabinet positions based on race and NOT on merit

He sucked

>black man held a job for 8 years

Which surprises the shit out of me considering he doesn't even know how jobs work.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2Z9TT6mVig

The first four are wrong.

The last one is probably right

I mean he had his scandals, but I see your point. Relative to some of our recent presidents, his time was kinda...lackluster in the scandal department. We probably got spoiled with Clinton and Bush. I think we're back on track tho

fake and gay. go back to tumblr shill