Cuck cuck cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/12/14/opinion/sunday/nicholas-kristof-a-shooter-his-victim-and-race.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>26 years

Why does she look so young?
Is spirit cooking involved?

Imagine how many times over the years she masturbated about that stud decided to change his crime to raping her with his 9"+ BBC.

What's her fucking problem?

>Why does she look so young?

Black cum prevents aging.

Because it's a low res photo and her blemishes/old lady marks are washed out by the bad lighting and the contrast of Keith Davis over there.

Obviously fake, where is the missing part of her jaw

I don't know what to make of this degeneracy

? ? ?
?
?

Women.

Let me guess.. they're dating now too?

Stockholm syndrome.

Why do I not believe that they locked up a 13 year old for 26 years when they won't even lock up 16-17 year old niggers for equal or worse crimes?

Americans born to be cucked

>Manuel pulled a gun and told her to “give it up.” Then he started shooting. One of his bullets went into Baigrie’s mouth and out her jaw.

“It blew out all the bottom teeth and the gums on the lower left side of my mouth,” she said. It also knocked out her front tooth and ripped part of her tongue.

Manuel was arrested days later in an unrelated case. While in custody, he confessed to being the gunman who'd wounded Baigrie.

RELATED: #ShareKindness: Join TODAY in elevating 1 million acts of kindness

Lemme guess, she's a Christian? Love your enemies.

no way they locked him up for 26 years he was probably in juvie until he was 17 or so then got out, then went on another robbery and aggravated assault spree

i'm guessing the brief period he was free he was deep dicking this mudshark

The weak should fear the strong.jpg

she wasn't really interacting with the guy for long period of time. didn't he just shoot her?

bone heals

inb4

user, it's the bigotry of reduced expectations. only goyim men are held fully accountable for their actions.

I'd like to crush this chimp in front of her while quoting the Bible, just to force a mental association of pain and terror with her deeply held beliefs

You ain't alt right if you ain't fit, faggot

nytimes.com/2014/12/14/opinion/sunday/nicholas-kristof-a-shooter-his-victim-and-race.html

>Overcoming the racial gulf in this country will be a long and painful task, but maybe we can learn something from Baigrie’s empathy.

I would beat the shit out of this goy too, just for fun

>“It blew out all the bottom teeth and the gums on the lower left side of my mouth,” she said. It also knocked out her front tooth and ripped part of her tongue.
>Manuel was arrested days later in an unrelated case. While in custody, he confessed to being the gunman who'd wounded Baigrie.

This is what happens when Europeans follow the new-jew christian cult.

It is literal worship of cuckoldry. Joseph gets cucked by an angel and mary has baby jesus but Joseph is totally into this arrangement.

Civilizations rise and fall according to the level of cuckoldry in their society. The kikes know this all too well.

so this is the power of the BBC

Shes cheating on her husband who worked tooth in nail to support their family too i bet. Please russia, nuke this backwards shithole.

>Sup Forums makes fun of atheists
>christians do this kind of shit

she isn't christian, she's a whore