My sister got deported last week because she ran a stop sign and I had left my tec-22 in the backseat (tec-22s are a...

my sister got deported last week because she ran a stop sign and I had left my tec-22 in the backseat (tec-22s are a felony in California, as are leaving unsecured weapons loaded in a vehicle)

guess who was given custody of her twins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your mom's husband?

illegals have to go back

your sister sounds like a spicnigger and you do too

me

Top kek as if it's such a bad thing to have you go back to where you were 0-5 years ago

It's time to go back

hopefully the state.

You should have all been sent back together

I was born here I'm an American citizen. Which is why I witnessed her births and listed them as dependents on my taxes so I could get more neetbux. Looking back that wasn't such a good idea.

You shouldve been sent back with her, along with her future criminals.

>illegal immigrant has illegal weapon in a car his illegal sister was driving illegally
>she gets deported because she broke a traffic law

>I was born here
>I'm an American citizen

Incredulous George shoulders a baseball bat.

Maybe you can meet her while you are building that wall for Mr Drumpf

Back in my day Mexicans lived in Mexico. You don't belong in the US,you all need to die by the cartels.

>I had left my tec-22 in the backseat
I hate it when that happens.

>illegal immigrants with illegal guns

Illegals hoisted by California's liberal petard

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former Mentor
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

its your fault for leaving your illegal gun

you can only be a citizen if your parents were citizens too, if not, you are just an anchor baby

>laws don't apply to me
>but I need a nation where laws apply to everyone else so I can reap the benefits

t. mexinigger

>collects neetbux
>illegal sister

yeah you really have to go back

This. Fucking pottery.

shut the fuck up I got to feed two shits now and I don't even have a full time job. I wanted to buy a car this year instead of driving around my mom's chih-registered villager

In case anyone was wondering, what we need to do is repeal birthright citizenship for those who entered the country illegally after (((1965))) and their descendants.

>Leaving felonies sitting in cars waiting for cops to discover them

You deserve it. Fucking tard

if she hasn't already been ejected you need to grab an immigration lawyer, tell him the story, and have him negotiate with ice: you for your sister.
you'll get back np, far easier than her, and the kid needs its mom.
you have to be a man about this, you have to do the right thing, ese.

wtf? I'm a Hilldawg now

America is a country built by Whites for Whites. That's not being racist,because if you act White we will accept you.

B T F O
T
F
O

maybe your parents shouldnt have been retarded and pumped out units on american soil

a literal anchor baby, if you were to die, your parents would get deported, how exactly does that bode well for them? that's why illegals have 4+ kids, for insurance.

you are a literal anchor baby used for an insurance claim, I don't consider that to be american.

We should deport the anchor babies too.

What's your fucking problem? Drop them off at a foster care agency. Why did you even take custody of them you spicnigger.

Mr Trump will give you a full time job builiding that wall, Paco. It's the best possible thing you can do, believe me.

Then hurry up and have them deport you over your sister.

America is a one big dystopia compared to where i live

Holy fuck the stupidity just keeps on coming

Enjoy your kids fuckwad

nope, the county charged her under the three strikes law (the illegal gun, illegal magazine inside of it, and it being unsecured are all felonies that would otherwise have given her 5-10 years in jail. Instead the judge sentenced her to deportation)

Don't worry Pablo.

You and the kids are going back too.

why not send the twins to mexico as well?

>I had left my tec-22 in the backseat

you better take good care of them

There is only one way to solve this, you have to go back and take your nephews with you.

Also, does the U.S. even have neetbux? I thought that was a euro thing.

because otherwise I can't get welfare

You should all go back together instead of breaking the family up. You're a bunch of selfish pricks, fuck all of you.

HAHAHA! por puto

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuks sake. What are the odds the OP is some upper middle class white kid looking for replies.

How are you not living in a sanctuary city in California?

Why is the concept of legal migration so alien to mexicans?

The anger you feel will ultimately destroy you. You have been blessed with opportunity. Make peace .

He probably lives in one of the few sane cities in California

I am living in a sanctuary city, but felonies violate void the policy. It didn't help that her car also wasn't smogged and not registered either.

>Leaving me 2 twins.

You are going to rape them, aren't you? You mexiniggers always waste court time on Child Rape and Molestation around here.

KYS

odds are pretty good

Low IQ

Many such cases

>I got to feed two shits now
No one's telling you to feed them Paco

They are just here to work, is what they tell me. They don't want to be citizens of the USA they are proud Mexicans. They think they don't have to abide by any laws here if they are not citizens.

Damn shame OP. They should've drop kicked all the niglets back to Mexico with you whore sister and executed you with that illegal weapon you left in backseat you traffic law breaking nigger.

1. Tec 22 not illegal in CA
2. Hi cap magazine possession isn't even illegal either (until dec 31)
3. CA doesn't deport ANYONE - much less beaner cunt who shat out two welfare babbies already

Falsehoods and shenanigans

>leave literal gangster weapon in the backseat

So you're one of those spic gang banger idiots that thinks they should be paid like 200K a year plus after you get out of prison as a convicted felon with no college or even high school diploma.

No one cares about you.

>ITT America's worst nightmare - IMMIGRANTS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DA GUBMENT

It happens obviously OP is a faggot troll but there are degenerate spics who take advantage of the system and have anchor babies, one of my extended family is a Mexinigger

Most of the dirty ass Mexicans I know are hard workers who occasionally break the law

LOL. You have to go back.

Are you saying OP is full of shit?

twins go with the mom
out out get em out!

>Tec 22 not illegal in CA

yes it is, because the magazine is in front of the trigger

>Hi cap magazine possession isn't even illegal either

it is in my county

>CA doesn't deport ANYONE

CA deports anyone who commits a felony, like having an illegal weapon

Then they will not turn her over to ice. nothing to worry about. like that wetback in San Fran that kiled the white girl last year. they even let him go.

That's pretty messed up. I don't think three strikes is supposed to work like that.

Yeah, thanks to a perverse interpretation of the 14th Amendment -- an amendment that was never legally ratified to begin with.

Fuck you, get out of my country.

Just put her kids in a UPS box and ship them back to Mexico.

Fuck you. Fuck your sister and Fuck her Anchor Babies.

Or just put her kids up for adoption.

Side Note: >Left my Tec-22 in the backseat

Dumb. Fucking. NiggerSpic.

Why didn't you stop them from deporting her and admit the gun was yours?

Why did you let this happen?

because then they'd search my room and find all the other illegal guns under my bed including an unregistered SBR

I'm not going to jail for the rest of my life

You are after this thread gets reported to the atf

This
I'm 99% sure this is bait but on the 1% chance it isn't and we can get a taco-peddler deported then I say we report the little beano

Cry moar shitskin. You should've joined her. I'm sure the drug cartels will take care of her if you know what I mean.

fuck you it's not my fault california has shit gun laws

The tec 22 has got to be the most nigger gun I've ever seen.

BUILD WALL

Yeah no shit that wasn't a good idea, retard. You tried to screw the American government (twice, counting your sister, i assume), and now you get to actually find out what that tax cut is for. I enjoy your sorrow thoroughly.

>Tec 22

Jesus Christ Paco. Did you go to the gun store and ask for the most stereotypical weapon you can find? Kys if the car your sister got pulled over in had hydraulics.

stop taking taxpayer money to fund your degenerate lifestyle. why i gotta work to support you? you should feel ashamed and like a leech on society.

Just take them to your sister. No way that could be illegal.

what is vpn retard

It's your fault your sister is going back to Mexico.

1. Any pistol with a magazine outside of the grip is an assault weapon in CA
2. Some counties make high cap mag possession illegal. And even if its not illegal in that county it isnt hard to prove if you imported or bought the magazine illegally.
3. No idea about felonies in CA I just know their gun laws well

WTF I love California now

kek i bet somebody has reported it

none of them have passports and my parents would cut me out of their will if I did that

You think he ever cleaned it? You think he knows how to disassemble it?

Yep

RIP OPs doggos

Haha holy shit, shitxican BTFO.

>SMLE w ten round internal box magazine
> assault weapon

>Leaving weapons armed.
You fucked up. I know third worlders smarter than you.

Sure, can't risk your place as heir to the beaner fortune.

Internal mags are different because they arent removable.

My self defense weapons are always loaded or at least they have full mags right next to them.

We're talking about California here. Anything that looks remotely scary is an "assault weapon" there

OP may be careless or dumb but he got an illegal deported, I'd say it was a good thing.

GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING SPIC
MUSIC TO MY EARS
GONNA BE A MERRY CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR, THATS FOR SURE!!!!

pic of her twins