Meet your new Treasury secretary! Sup Forums BTFO

>Steven Mnuchin built his career sniffing out undervalued assets and converting them into massive profits. But perhaps his greatest trade just came in the political arena.

>Mr. Mnuchin, a 53-year-old former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. banker turned Hollywood financier, parlayed a six-month stint as Donald Trump’s campaign-finance chairman into the president-elect’s pick to be Treasury secretary.

>(((Mr. Mnuchin’s))) Wall Street pedigree presents a stark contrast with the populist themes Mr. Trump struck in his campaign, railing against big banks and vowing to close tax loopholes that benefit hedge funds. Mr. Trump also repeatedly attacked his rivals in the primary and general elections for their Wall Street ties, especially those connected to Goldman Sachs.

>(((Mr. Mnuchin’s))) links to the world of high finance, in particular to Goldman, go back to before he was born. His father, Robert Mnuchin, started at Goldman in 1957 and spent his entire Wall Street career at the firm. The elder Mr. Mnuchin was among those who pioneered block trading, the buying or selling of large numbers of shares at once. Steven’s brother, Alan, also worked at Goldman.

>In 2002, (((Mr. Mnuchin))) left Goldman and later was hired to run a credit fund set up by billionaire (((George Soros))).

Sup Forums really believed in le drain the swamp meme shit didn't you? Sad!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

wsj.com/articles/trump-plans-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary-1480459950

nytimes.com/2016/11/29/us/politics/steven-terner-mnuchin-trump-treasury-secretary.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well.

This is depressing.

bump for Goldman Sachs

Bu

bump for George Soros

bump for the eternal swamp that will never be drained

Dude we didn't actually expect Trump to be infallible.
We just liked him over Hillary

Trump is a scam

Oh please. You just got scammed so bad.

So he's petyr balish?

>Le we didn't actually like trump that much

Oh shit the fuck up it's like you have never been on this board before SHUT THE FUCK nigger

>This is depressing.

YOU FELL FOR DON THE CON MAN

>Dude we didn't actually expect Trump to be infallible.

It was never about "draining the swamp" that was just a sound bite. It was about impeding the left and their crazy gay rights BLM bullshit.

Biggest bait and switch to date for trumps campaign promises.

Sup Forums on suicide watch.

Soros and Goldman Sachs is literally your Secretary of treasury now.

Way to make America Great Again Sup Forums.

Trump is starting at zero. He has no political experience and can't cut off his own legs to prove a point. He knows that his first term is going to be about borders, security, jobs, and the things that will make a noticeable change in the every day lives of Americans and law enforcement. That will give him the support and experience he needs to move on to phase two.

Phase two is where he has the experience, new connections, and the ability to take on the global elite in much more fundamental ways.

Trump has always used Jew lawyers and put his financials in the hands of greasy bastards like this. As long as they do a good job for him, why not?

>It was never about "draining the swamp"

This much damage control.

Suicide watch confirmed. top kek

you got scammed!

The CTR shilling here is over the top, kek

You can feel their tears streaming down their faces as they try to repeat their talking points

Your ass must get pounded nightly for all of that to fit in there

>Biggest bait and switch to date for trumps campaign promises.

Sup Forums already ignored his numerous flip flops, like taking superpac money, picking Mike Pence, neocon Evangelical bible thumper, and how filling his cabinet with lobbyists, so why would they care now?

Go back to r/thedonald you fucking kike

>The CTR shilling here is over the top

Is it still October?

kek, you lost CTR, go home

Thanks for the (You's) boys

Thank you for correcting the record

b..b but, he's gonna audit the fed isn't he guize?

TOP KEK

I don't care.

I only care if he keeps his immigration promises and islamic terrorism promises.
I don't even really care for the wall. Just that we finally take real steps to prevent illegal immigration.

>when CTR tries to emulate Sup Forums memes and fucks it up

I'll even give you faggots a tip: you may care about Salon.com clickbait headlines, but it just exposes which side you work for

He's not even keeping those.

You will be lucky to get a couple loose legos put in the dessert in hopes that a migrant steps on one barefoot.

You got conned from start to finish.

Yes, yes he is.
He's absolutely gonna start enforcing immigration law.
>You will be lucky to get a couple loose legos put in the dessert
Just said I don't care for a literal wall.
I just want a metaphorical one.

>jews are the best at finance
>hires a jew to handle finance

whats the issue here?

What part of George Soros as literally your secretary of Treasury do you not understand?

btfo

so he took x money and make x+N money
good capitalist
where is the problem again?
democrats cant ever recover

>>jews are the best at finance

Are black men the best at FUCKING your wife?

>I support soros

Wait a minute

When did Trump rail against big banks?

And since when did we expect a Treasury Secretary with big connections to the world of finance? Since when did experience become a bad thing? What's the alternative?

I think you're looking for Bernie m8. Trump's not your commie. Trump's flag position - that's a fuckup. Stop trying to force fuckups out of nothing. No one bought it before the election and no one will buy it now.

Thanks for correcting the record

+1/50 of a single cent

HAHAHA HE WAS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER FOR MAD MAX FURY ROAD THE SJW FEMALE CASTED SEQUAL AND DONATED TO HILLARY CAMP MANY TIMES.

POL BTFO

Trump could literally hire Satan for all i care as long as he does what he's told

Defending the globalist skypes this much. BTFO

Really made me self-doubt.

>Trump could literally hire Satan for all i care as long as he does what he's told

DUDE HE COULD HIRE PEOPLE WHO WILL DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO AND I WOULD EAT SHIT BECAUSE TRUMP SAID SO

You can copy our memes but you can never capture the spirit of our memes.

>When did Trump rail against big banks?

Fuck you, he never did that.

Trump picks an expert so they call him a traitor. Yawn. Wake me for the race war

kek you lost CTR, go home

Exactly. CTR concern trolling is so blatant already, they are crying so hard with the giant splintered log that Trump shoved up their asshole after their failed "RECOUNT" meme

Holy shit FURY ROAD is the best movie of the last 30 years, can this even be real????? MAGA x100000000

HOLY SHIT WE GOT MAD MAX PRODUCERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Being this deluded and apathetic.

You fell for Hope and Change part 2 Electric Boogaloo.

>implying we have a problem with this pick

This guy supported Trump from the beginning. He'll make a fine Treasury Secretary.

actually your a fag and that guy psoting about race war owns u

How's that makey america greatey again working for you?

Looks like John Oliver trying to infiltrate the republicans in a really lazy disguise.

Leaf you must be new here. Railing on that movie consumed about 6 months of this board when it was announced.

Sup Forums went harder then Ghostbusters even.

Your day of rake approaches.

I bet red dit would think that hilarious

>sources say

Thanks for correcting the record

No.
businessinsider.com/trump-meeting-john-allison-bank-ceo-abolish-the-fed-gold-standard-2016-11

Its gonna be Allison.

Then you picked the wrong guy. You picked the guy that would go on and on about a huge brick-and-mortar wall that everyone and his brother must have understood would never see the light of day, and ignored all his talk after that plainly campaign rhetorical bullshit about how his wall would have a huge metaphorical hole in it, that all illegals had to do was go back and reapply, without regard to past actions, a thing that's known as 'touchback amnesty.'

PUTTING GOLDMAN SACHS AND GEORGE SOROS IN LITERAL CHARGE OF THE TREASURY IS A SMART WAY TO SHAKE THINGS UP.

>there are posters here that will defend this

Thats a pipe dream.

This guy's already being reported everywhere as the pick and was his campaign manager.

You just got totally Tucked.

Enjoy your new George Soros overlord.

I see that CTR has refined their disruption techniques

too little too late though nerd virgins lmao

Hey user, remember that time Sup Forums thought Trump was gonna pick Ron Paul for secretary of treasury?

Bu

Ron Paul doesn't have a background in finance or economics though - his background is medicine

Sessions will deport a shitload of illegals and fuck up sanctuary cities, even if Trump is cucked in all other respects this buys us more time.

This guy is definitely one of the kike pedophile people.

Trump is a traitor.

he doesnt have a formal education but he is undoubtedly well versed in economics. He has written six books on the subject.

that said, I dont think he is a good fit for the Trump administration. Though I would like to see Trump meet with Ron at some point. Trump hasnt gone all in on the Fed but has dropped hints that he knows the truth about it. Ron's perspective would be invaluable considering that no one else in America comes close to the time and energy Ron Paul has spent fighting the Fed for his entire career

In all seriousness I really believe the right needed 4 years of hillary to see just how bad things could get to really force change. It's sad no one sees that Trump same side of same coin.

There's not gonna be any mass deportations. There's not gonna be any wall. It's gonna be business as usual for the global elite and you know it. America got scammed by Hope and Change to the point of No Hope and elected a conman populist. The fact he is making these appointments where real change could be done tells you that its all a scam. He's even wanting Romney. It's laughable.

Hahahahahahahahah oh wauw

Well where where you when Sup Forums started a petition that got 16k signatures and many memes spammed otherwise?

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Now you literally get George Soros as treasurer for believing in Orange Hitler may mays.

>WHERE IS YOUR FROG GOD NOW???

Trump has never had anything against the Jews.

Who would you pick? Ron Paul is economically and financially illiterate.

>He's even wanting Romney. It's laughable.

Yup, as someone who was always anti-Trump this is really hilarious to watch. Left wingers are glad Trump will be president because he will destroy the country and ensure Democrats control the country forever.

There will be a wall and there will be deportation of 2-3 million felon illegal immigrants. I have no doubt about this. The left has failed to mount an argument against it and democrats wont waste there dwindling political capital on stopping something with so much popular support.

But yeah as for the other 10-30 million non-felon illegals it is going to be hard to deport them because things arent quite bad enough for Americans to feel comfortable with the shitshow that would be. IMO its a coin toss if we can get rid of them at this point. I honestly will take a year or two of assessment after the felon deportations before we can even know how to approach the issue.

Not a partner of Goldman Sachs or George Soros?

Its the same with the FDA theres the CEO of Monsanto running the thing.

You got scammed. To even try to defend Trump on this this is asinine for this board and shows how shit it became.

Pick meee! Pick meee!

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Pretty clear he's gone full establishment.

>Who would you pick?

I don't know how about someone who isn't working for the wallstreet Trump CLAIMED HE OPPOSED

>Pretty clear he's gone full establishment.

It was clear when he picked Mike Pence as VP.

>There will be a wall

Too expensive and not cost effective.

>There will be deportation

Fat chance. The Immigration offices are overworked, understaffed, and underfunded as it is.

Go back to r/thedonald you fucking Jew

>and underfunded as it is.

WE NEED MORE TAX CUTS

THAT WILL HELP!

He's just gonna do some modest immigration reform policy. The GOP wants and needs the hispanic vote too.

Would be the end of the party forever. You got memed into believing his campaign promises.

Hint: if he was serious about all that he wouldn't of ran as a republican.

Shilling this hard

I personally never once thought Trump was going to bring massive change to the government. Politics require you to hire people like Steven Mnuchin.

I won't even be mad if he selected Romney for Secretary of State but I would be baffled since it would completely contradict his America first foreign policy promise.

None of you idiots seem to address the fact that Steven Mnuchin is as much anti-federal reserve banking system, as you are faggots.... Keep on shilling CTR...

>Too expensive and not cost effective.
No it wouldn't. lol

Kek has spoken

Shilling for what? I voted for Trump and feel betrayed already by appointments like this.

/r/the_donald out in full force.

Stay salty shills

nope, sorry you uneducated fucking mong. Keep correcting that record.

>ITT Sup Forums does mental backflips to justify a decision (((their guy))) made that they would otherwise completely disagree with.

Perpetuating a corrupt system is not what won him the election though. That's the issue. He ripped off the voters who believed he would do what he said. To not hold him to promises is bullshit.

Samefag
Not rolling anyone but yourself

Donald Trump hasn't ever held a government office at any level - his background is in using bankruptcy and engaging in various schemes to enrich himself personally, but that doesn't stop Sup Forums from wanting him to be President. So why not Ron Paul for Treasury? Fuck why not Charles Manson for Attorney General?

Thanks for controlling the record George Soros Internet Defense Force

Goldman Sachs has deposited 00.1 sheckel enjoy!

If Trump becomes one of (((them))), we can just not vote for him in 2020. The man isn't president for life.

notanargument.jpg
Most of us are sophisticated enough to see through your shitty ad hominem.