Why do millennials hate this man so much?

Why do millennials hate this man so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wlonz
youtube.com/watch?v=IedVRYUNWUU
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only republican president they've ever known.

Trashed by every teacher in every subject 24/7 in public schools from 2000-2008.

Based destroyer of commies and muzzies, fiscally responsible and a true conservative.

One of the best presidents in US history. Shame Obama ruined all his achievements.

Because any student had a remotely nice opinion about him during his presidency was shit on by teachers and minority students alike so they "adapted" their opinions to match their peers in fear of being judged as a racist.

any student that had*

Started the Iraq war which is very unpopular

Obama was bush 2.0

Basic critical thinking will let you comprehend that.

Plus, most millennials are shitlib half brain retards. Anything that does have a -Democrat after their name is 'muh ebil white mayne'

This. If you were in elementary school from 2000-2008 you have no idea. Literally every teacher would bitch none stop. It's why after high school I had to have a grammar tutor for college because we never learned grammar. Just talked politics in English class.

Weren't

He's alright. Fucked up 9/11, was Putins little bitch boy, started two multi trillion dollar wars and left office with a huge recession tidal wave approaching for Mr. Black man to take the hit.

Better than Hillary still imo

>t. Former Democrat

because the media told them too every day for 8 years.

WEW

Because they remember getting their license and paying under 2 bucks for gas and within a year they were paying 4.

And because he killed a lot of their friends.

>One of the best presidents in US history.

>Got into the White House thanks to Florida, where his brother was governor, and the Supreme Court, which had 2 justices his daddy appointed.

>Got 5000 Americans killed because Saddam was mean to his daddy.

It was totally the teachers.

Because the wasted opportunities during the Bush years were truly enraging.

We had serious emerging crises that needed mature leadership to manage. Medical spending was beginning to drag down the whole budget; our border/demographic picture was touchy, etc.

But yet, it wasn't quite too late to address those problems.

Bush had full control (both houses of Congress) following the 2002 midterms until the 2006 midterms.

And instead of working to mitigate these impending debacles, he MADE THEM WORSE.

Medical spending just went up and up and up, and then Bush dumped his Medicare Part D prescription drug plan on top of the pile.

Instead of serious entitlements reform, he tried to shove through a shitty Heritage Foundation marketization plan for Social Security. a plan so ludicrous that HIS OWN PARTY told him to fuck off.

Instead of border security, he pandered to illegals, and allowed those two Border Patrol agents to linger in prison for shooting an illegal/drug-smuggler in the ass.

It was just a disgusting waste at all levels. He was given so much power and did so very little with it, and what little he did was generally harmful.

He promised to effectively eliminate the national debt by the 2011 budget cycle, but in reality ended up doubling it.

Just a tremendous Boomerific national rape.

GWB was a fuckin boss

I went to school in a super rural, conservative area and this was pretty much true. I can only image how bad it was elsewhere.

>One of the best presidents in US history

I'm in a liberal stronghold and it was stupid. English class should have been renamed Politics discussion and current events. Because that's all that was ever discussed.

He's a funny dude but he did 9/11 and ruined our lives.

Because the shiny, glowing box in their living room told them to.

Pointless wars with the wrong people.

because this kike and his good goy

oops meant to click op

No blood for oil
Hitlerbush
Ilurminati
Muh tax breaks

He allowed 9/11 to happen so he could settle the score with Saddam

Corporate textbook neo-con dog.
May he get all known and unknown types of cancers

>fiscally responsible

Did jack shit about illegal immigration too

>muh selected not elected

You nutless faggots will never stop perpetrating this lie.

My best friend no longer breaths.

He helped do 9/11. Started an aggressive war that cost millions of lives.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Literally worse than Obama

I hear his "personal" campaign to fight AIDS in Africa, using lots of US taxpayer money, was very successful and is one of the reasons why Africa's population is projected to quadruple this century. BRAVO MR. BUSH.

Everyone hates bush not just millennials, we voted in a nigger because he was that bad

Ridiculously unaffordable tax cuts for the rich. Deregulation of financial markets causing 2008 crash. Plundered Iraq's resources and gave multibillion dollar contracts to haliburton, while a ton of other money just disappeared. Started a never-ending war on "terrorism". Patriot act/NSA expansion. Constantly embarrassed the U.S. with gaffes, choked on a fucking pretzel. Yep. Pretty fucking great.

You're ok, Lionel.

They've been programmed to hate him.

Maximum bait

>Ridiculously unaffordable tax cuts for the rich.

You mean tax cuts benefit people who pay taxes? Shocking.

>Deregulation of financial markets causing 2008 crash.

That would be Clinton. Nice try.

>Plundered Iraq's resources and gave multibillion dollar contracts to haliburton, while a ton of other money just disappeared.

> Started a never-ending war on "terrorism". Patriot act/NSA expansion.

Good thing Obama put a stop to that. Oh wait, he's tripled down.

>Constantly embarrassed the U.S. with gaffes,

Truly daily-show tier analysis user.

"Millennial" here, only barely (1991)

I don't hate him. I laughed at his stupidity, but let's be real here, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

His reactions to the biggest foreign attack on US soil were impeccable though. As much as I may poke fun at him for "fool me, can't get fooled again", I'll always respect him for how he handled 9/11

He took it as an ATTACK on US.

Obama would have concocted some spiel about this being our fault for not being tolerant enough or some bullshit. Being nice is fine. Everyone's equal? Yeah, I agree. But this PC bullshit has gotten out of hand.

>everyones equal

Except for niggers.

>Thinking that there is any difference between Obama/Clinton/Bush/Trump/West in terms of endless proxy wars and government expansion into citizen rights.

Bush actually prevented a second wave of terrorist attacks by invading Afghanistan
archive.fo/wlonz

The WaPo comment section refuses to consider this may be true

A lot was forgivable, understandable, and even laudable in retrospect, but his primary blunder that will tarnish his reputation for eternity was the Iraq war.

He also inherited an economic poison pill from the Clinton administration that caused the economy to implode, leading to him being blamed for it.

>You mean tax cuts benefit people who pay taxes? Shocking.

You don't cut taxes and then raise spending. You just don't. He didn't even cut entitlements either. His fiscal policy was kind of a joke.

I'd say his refusal to control the border/illegal immigration will prove to be just as harmful as the war, along with his inability/refusal to control budget-busting Medicare/Medicaid costs.

Kind of did a crappy job and was a zionist puppet neocon. To be fair, his presidency was bookmarked by two catastrophes that were kind of out of his control.

(You)

Pure ignorance plus laziness and a good helping of arrogance.

Fuck em'. Z will make them irrelevant with the quickness.

The media told them to

Remember those gaffes LMAO he said things dumb xD

i'm not dumb though i'm smart i watch the daily show :)

I mean seriously, GWB was a neocon shill cocksucker, but they hate him for no reason other than "lol he said put food on your family"

He's Jeb's fucking brother.

you'd have to be mentally retarded to think this man was a good president

started a war when they were at an impressionable age
most kids and teens really really hate war

I don't hate him, but I'm redpilled.

Muh 9/11 n shiet
Muh recession n shiet

Jews blamed him for 9/11 and they listened because jews dindu nuffin

He was literally a brain dead patsy, while his dad's old administration ran the country for him.

I still don't understand how he won two terms.
He's a disgrace.

Bush and Obama are not change. People are afraid of Trump. People are afraid of change.

Fuck off Donald.

He wasn't discussed much by my high school teachers, but he took office when I was already in high school. I can imagine the women teaching at elementary schools trashed him constantly.

>"Millennial" here, only barely (1991)
You're a millenial, though. Millennials were born in 1980-2000. If you're not a millennial on this site, you're either 36+ or underageb&.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IedVRYUNWUU
>Get ready x100 (almost like creepy foreshadowing)
>5:01
Whether you hate him or not, tell me it doesn't give you the chills.

His Presidency was a complete bait and switch:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

Is he wearing a fucking bullet proof vest?

And we voted in a celebrity Oompa Loompa because Hillary was just that bad.

Face it, if it wouldn't be nuclear war with Russia under her stead, it would be a third plane on the one world trade center.

He was another globalist puppet just as much as obongo and shiliary

Agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE

Imagine Obongo or Hillary attempting a speech like this. LOL.

9/11 was just the result of desert storm, wasn't it? His dad technically did it while Dubya got all the flack for it.

R-Right?

things kind of changed when 9/11 happened retard

Because they were trained to, by the liberal media.

There are legit crticisms of him - I didn't like him, he was a weak man, with no real leadership, and he hired all his father's cronies to do the actual work, and he had no control over them.

The very fact that he led to Karl Rove being in power is why I dislike him. Because fuck Karl Rove, that fat, pus filled windbag fuck.

I was not surprised that the shit filled douchebag was the reason that dickhead Jeb was the fiar haired boy of the GOP, and I'm still laughing over how hard Trump shut that empire making bullshit down, and kicked all of Rove's power out from under him.

No matter how bad Trump is, I'll always like him for taking out that lump of shit in a suit.

he's a good actor.

Yes, yes, very good. Puts on a very convincing face for those children who have no idea.

Because filth runs in his genes. His grandfather was Nikola Tesla's "secretary/assistant" and stole a shit ton of shit from him. And HE (Bush Jr) just happened to be in presidency when 9/11 happened- the buildings did not collapse because of planes or bombs or gravity or whatthefuckever. Ever heard of the Hutchison effect? Ever read into the Philadelphia Experiment? All one in the same. Laws of physics do not apply- hence melted concrete and melted steel and all kinds of other physical fucking anomalies found on the scene of 9/11 that no one ever wants to talk about.
Tesla was a mortal god.

I'm gonna go ahead and say his legacy of endless war. Pretty much Obama 1.0.

The response to 9/11 by invading Iraq was an unmitigated disaster. Granted 9/11 was a test of Bush's resolve to keep his campaign promises, but he failed spectacularly. Like holy shit man, Iraq didn't even have anything to do with 9/11.

Bush was a lying scumbag.

He ran with a "no nationbuilding" foreign policy stance, but once in office he let a bunch of neocons manipulate the idiot population into going along with a war. Also, PATRIOT Act (which, to be fair, the idiot Democrat Quislings in Congress went along with because almost no-one had the guts to oppose anything that 9/11 was used to justify, and they probably wanted it anyway).

Let's keep the tin-foil hat shit out of this, m'kay?

Because they were told to.

research it.

Ended his presidency with shoes being thrown at him. Made some good ytmnds outta that.

you're a retard. presidents deliver rhetoric and set the tone for the country, they don't decide policy, they create the progress narrative. you think george bush wanted to go to fucking war? you think george bush ran to become president so he could immediately fuck up his legacy his first year in office? you are a terrible judge of character.

I hope you're trolling. because it would take a monumental retard to think 9/11 was tied to the invasion of Iraq.

Fuck off, conspiracy boi.

A president has enough power that he could stop a push to war if he wanted to. The fact that most presidents are losers who let their advisors run the show is irrelevant.

That wasn't his response to 9/11. That's some serious revisionist history right there normalized by the new and improved democratic party of 2006+

Iraq was a response to continued UN Violations, firing at our aircraft in the no fly zone, and perceived weapons of mass destruction. The DEMOCRATIC Congress voted overwhelmingly (77-23) to go to war with Iraq.

So, everyone deserves the blame for these wars.

And before you start with the "bush lied" shit, that's just absolute horseshit. It was our intelligence that was bad.

every president wants to be a war president.

Louisiana here. Most dislike of this man comes from Katrina

I didn't really care much for politics back then. All I knew was I liked the "Lil' Bush" show.

So, you are actually a dumbass teenager.

No, Bush and Cheney both wanted us in Iraq under the false pretense of "Weapons of Mass Destruction.." To which, none was found.

We committed to the Iraq war to appease Bush families ties to the house of Saud. This is why the Saudis are terrified of a Trump presidency.

Bush lied. Sorry friend.

Bush wanted to go to war very badly. The UN told us to get fucked by the way. Thus why we relied on the "coalition of the willing" to invade.

Cheney fucked him

Piece of shit dyslexic dry drunk who started two useless wars, the NSA surveillance state, crashed the economy, etc.

Terrible President who fucked the country just as we were coming to maturity.

Because he was terrible.

If you hate Obama but you love Bush, you need to look more carefully at their policies. They're more similar than you think.

Underrated