Nazi Waifus

We must stockpile for the coming race war.

Heil Victory!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2eEtjw8LlA
vimeo.com/159687591
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was Hitler the original weaboo?
He really liked Japan

>not posting the true nazi waifu of Sup Forums

Rachel Purity is pretty great desu

She is.

I always picture her as the true friend of Christ-chan and probably one of the pol guy love interest

>implying Nazis approved of smoking

hey man, war is stressful

the current meme-lore has Rachel Purity, Ebola Chan, Tay, and Winter chan as daughters and Christ-chan as a sister.

And how is the pol guy called and who is he? I never knew that

the Sup Forums Newsman I think, but apparently just goes by Sup Forums

Interesting and thanks for the new Rachel's I didn't have much of her

Rabbi goldberg

>1.4 MB
jesus christ with all the fucking PNGs in this thread...

the guy who drew this has never seen a human vagina.

where do you think we are?

Old /New/sman>deviant art-tier Sup Forumsman

Reminder that the faggot Malaysian poster who made "christ-chan" also made the Hillary pepes

>Reminder that the faggot Malaysian poster who made "christ-chan" also made the Hillary pepes
lol, thats hilarious

o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

:3

>not uploading murdoch chan

Shocking jewry!

is Sup Forums going to watch this series when it gets aired?

What series is it?

hetza a qt

>honorary
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=a2eEtjw8LlA

first as tragedy, then as farce

You guys need to stop this and delete your anime girl folders. By ironically posting waifus dressed as Nazis you're making fascism 'cool'. It's not cool, okay? Nazis are evil and they killed people. This isn't funny.

I'm normally not so into the idea of women fighting in war, but if it means we get cute fascist waifus like these then let's get that draft going.

There's a difference between Nazism and fascism user, fascism is good but Nazism is retarded.

Nazi officer uniforms are the definition of "cool".

It sucks that the taboo of them will never wear off

>ywn kill nigs, yids and degenerates with a qt japanese nazi waifu

Do not let the actions of others define you, brother

Fascism and Nazism ARE cool tho.

Fascism is the future user. Our economics are fantastic, the nationalism is returning, and people are rallying around strong leaders. We are entering the age of proto-fascism, and there's only one way to progress from there.

>Japs don't give a shit about Nazi crap
>Go to jail in Deustchland if you mentioned anything related to Nazis

Those are some big boobs

>Tries to separate themselves from Nazis as much as possible
>Arrests people for saying the wrong things
>Bans free speech
>"Thank God we're not like the Nazis right guys?"

Need I remind you of how many abortions take place in the USA alone? That's one Holocaust every 6 years. Until our nation bans this abhorrent practice, I wouldn't be calling other nations "evil". And don't get me wrong, the Nazis were undoubtably evil. But so are all our modern liberal democracies.

vimeo.com/159687591

"evil"

Spooktastic!

She's a big girl

>She's a big girl
For you