Live in height of the yoga pants generation

>live in height of the yoga pants generation

>tfw you will never feel up a girl through her yoga pants

why even live, Sup Forums?

your two statements seem to contradict eachother.

so go do it then faggot

yoga pants look nice on fit girls. but nothing better then skin tight jeans

neways kys

>Have gf
>long legs and nice ass
>buy her yoga tights
>wears them once

Kill me now

No, I just crush my wifes pussy on a regular basis.

Damn, guess I should just go kill myself.

wtf i love gooks now

>tfw in middle school during the height of the jean skirt fad
>every cute girl in school looked ugly af for a full 4 years due to those hideous things

I have though

Same situation. I don't care if I'm a degenerate, I just want a pure gf who acts like a total slut for me.

it doesn't feel as good as it looks like it should.

>YOGA PANTS

they don't actually

>2016
>not being a red-pilled man masquerading as a "normie" in public

the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

You just ugly or a turbo-autist?

I learned not to talk to women about ANYTHING that doesn't involve better chances of me getting to stick it in them by the time I was 13.

Sad!

Tighten up man. Even my ugly as sin friends get laid by other semi-ugly/"thick" chicks, because they cultivated their personalities and are funny as fuck.

There is NO EXCUSE other than not trying and being a whiny faggot.

Even fat whores wear Yoga pants... so you too can get the job done... if you really wanted to.

But you don't... because, in secret... you long to suck massive nigger dicks and swallow loads of pozzed up jizz.

Prove me wrong.

No, it means it's especially tempting to do it but he still can't do it.

>I don't care if I'm a degenerate
then I suppose you also won't care when I put you in the oven

You don't seem to understand what these pants do: they compress and disguise the appearance of fat

So, it ain't like you think

thats where you are wrong, kiddo

fingerguns.png

>t. tyrone demarcus

>degenerate
>wants PURE Gf who acts like a SLUT

Do you have autism?

>giving up your ideas just to get your dick wet

Get in the oven you degenerate scum

Only if they got dem hips

what do you do when you have a somewhat "pleaser" personality, maybe its not what you think, but I can't fucking fake a macho or overtly masculine personality. Moreover I get somewhat flighty around most attractive women, and cant imagine how I would do anything like what you wrote. Fuck my 'feelings' intuitive personality type (ENFP). I wish I wasnt like this.

I guess I just need a more reserved gf

>live in an era where girls are more promiscuous than ever
>the promiscuity didn't trickle down

>jeggings are a thing

b-but i don't want to fuck uggoos though! ;_;

The best thing is when shes wearing black stockings and nothing underneath them, and you poke your dick against her butthole while spooning.

Ive done it a few times now and it turns us both on heaps

>women
>pants
Degenerate

>but I can't fucking fake a macho or overtly masculine personality

you can learn to. Steps 1 through 3 are have calm body language and talk in a slow, low voice. This signals you're not afraid of the person you're talking to and that you're a man with balls. What you say isn't as important as how you say it. Also never be the first to break eye contact with a girl you're attracted to.

another thing that really helped me was assuming a girl has already rejected you, sized you up and btfo you before talking to her. You actually act way more calm when you do this like you have nothing to lose. Then you just joke with her, try to entertain yourself and make her laugh, and that's the best you can do in many cases. Positive but relaxed energy is what you want

also it's a numbers game so you have to get btfo 9999 times to find any gems

>be 16 y/o old me
>christian but slutty 14 y/o gf
>doesn't want to lose virginity
>but let me hotdog her with yoga pants on
glorious

Just don't be an asshole and act normal. Try to be confident in what you say/how you say it/how you act. You don't have to be hyper masculine or some shit, just don't be as fucking white knight cuck.

That's pretty neat. But when did you break dat hymen?

You're right. I could get laid with a random club slut if I wanted to.

But nah. That shit costs money bro.

Never we broke up a year later after she moved back to Russia with her criminal family

delet

>What you say isn't as important as how you say it
I've read that women "hear" the emotions more than the words behind something, so that makes sense

as for the rejection, that makes sense, it turns it into "whats the big deal she's not even in to me" so you can relax a bit

Looks like you're as cucked as I am bucko

HAHAHAHHAA

My gf wear hosiery every day for me.
She looks cute as fuck while being infinitely more modest than most girls at my uni
Plus rubbing hosed legs is the best

>cucked
>a leaf
kek

What's stopping you?

if you want to have a remotely satisfying sex life you're gonna have to embrace rejection and approach a ton of girls. Rejection is the default reaction when you're first meeting a girl, and her actually wanting to be with you is the rare exception.

the only thought that should be in your head after getting rejected is "it's her loss" because it is. You have a great sense of humor and she'll never get to experience it, so sucks to be her. You move on to the next bitch, and the next and the next

I had dry sex with a girl in yoga pants once at the beginning of high school. I was wearing silk boxers under my basketball shorts and it was one of the best nuts of my life. Went through my shorts and soaked into her spandex.

be cool my man

>just b urself dude