Check mate autists

Other urls found in this thread:

scottishroots.com/people/sean.php
dgmweb.net/Ancillary/OnE/NumberAncestors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks scottish

I'd say he's white.

You like looking at men?

I would have said Britbong but I couldn't be sure.

Truly a shit post

Well done

Looks Germanic to me

turkroach

I'd say a scottish after sunbath

>creating stupidly absurd scenarios in your head, in order to satisfy your cuckold identity politics narrative

Great times when this was considered a mans body instead of those walking pharmacies we got today.

He looks Scottish

>black hair
>dark skin
>thick eye brows
>brown eyes

>fair skin
>blue eyes
>light hair

>Both Scottish

Are you fucking serious.
Do not, ever, imply that me or my sean connery are not of the purest scottish heritage again

Ummmm.... Scottish bastard?

irish

>pretend you don't know who this man is
Now identify their gender

Pol:
>white male

Pol's implicit bias against non-binary trans-masculines confirmed

check mate ausses

Yeah they are

Looks like a smelly greek

Take that back

hes of irish descent. for some reason the paddys can have black hair

>this is a """"""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""" Cornishman

pictured: Scottish man in traditional attire

Sean Connery is not of Irish descent

Like most people in the British Isles he's an Atlantid (Paleo or North Atlantid) to be specific, which are a variation of the Mediterranean pheonotype.

OP if you ever visited the UK you could see this your yourself, instead of looking like an idiot who's never left his basement in burgerlandia.

Thank you

How can you have two sets of contrasting features of the same race, let alone same ethnicity

>implying pol doesn't actually believe this

underrated

Were you under the assumption that everyone in Scotland was the same phenotype?

Connery is 1/2 Irish (and not a Scottish surname) FYI, not that it matters though,as they are very similar populations.

I have Scotch-Irish heritage

I have dark hair, dark hazel eyes, and red facial hair

here you go fuck face
scottishroots.com/people/sean.php

Corded/Subnordid are best

HURPA DURP everyone in Scatlund had red hair and wears a plad dress.. I dun seen it on the TV....

Mmmmhmm... french fried potaters. Mmmhmmm

>OP still doesn't understand what ethnicity is

>Americans call Ulster-Scots "Scotch-Irish"

Uh no.

Wow, he was way too handsome to be part potato nigger.
Tronder is best

Literally an Irish surname. /pol is getting dumber I swear.

I like Corned beef.

That's human food, right?

fucking idiots, everyone knows he's spanish

Paleoatlantid reporting.

t. triggered Tamerlan Chechen who thinks he's white

I don't know, the Chinese will eat anything.

Wow, I'm an exactly average north atlantid, scary how much this guy looks like me.

Shit you got me there.

>unironically saying things like Paleo Nortid and East Atlantid
>being this autistic

You're alright

almost every one up here in northern scotland has light hair. 1/3 blond 1/3 light brown 1/3 atlantid id say.
Maybe we are more lighter than most places in britain but I wouldnt say most are Atlantid here as you do.

It would've been more leading if we didn't have a literal blonde-haired, blue-eyed lady to contrast. Dude's white.

Are you seriously suggesting phenotypes are not a real thing?

Hes not russian - hes lithuanian by birth.
I TELL YOU HES TRYING TO DEFECT.

Uh yes.
Long faces on women are gross.

Northen Scotland sure, but that's historically populated by Norse and Norse-Irisha and a fractional representation of the British Isles as a whole. You will know yourself that the Scottish central belt and especially the West has lots of black and dark haired folk. Plenty of light brown as well, but the dominant phenotype is not tall and blondish by any stretch.

>pol still refuses to realize the fact if they had no background knowledge of him they would have 100% said he is a mud

Check & Mate

The Trondid female looks pretty ugly and masculine to me, idk.

Oh, I was talking about Connery, not Bassinger. I wonder wtf you were on about.

He things Iranians are Arabs.

Whew.

>person from the bloodline of Abrahamic religions
>doesn't look like said bloodline
You do realize all white people originally came from the middle east right?
We share traits with them for a fucking reason.

Some of us are smart enough to know that some populations in the middle east are decended from aryans. Like the iranians. Literally a bastardization of aryan.

I was going to post my face to compare but I think I've already done that enough to get doxed.

Nice try!

You do realise he has been living under the california sun for 50 years right? Of course hes dark skinned.

Black Iberian

I'm rubbish at phenotyping Asians anyway :)

Haha coming from a fucking Russian that is hilarious.

Top banter, Mongol rape baby.

When I see him or anyone for that matter I don't see their race :) [spoiler]just an overrated actor.[/spoiler]

wtf why did you put my picture at Halstatt Nordid
Could you please change it to Batavian Lowlandid

thank you

Was he in the CA sun for 50 years when he was in his 20s, nigger?

Pol can't stop BTFOing themselves

Looks like me, and Im genetically tested to be 98% west european, mostly scottish/irish. We have dark hair in my family since we are descended from the dark haired danish invaders during the early viking era.

Glad you got it :)

Dude
Are you fucking drunk?

>We have dark hair in my family since we are descended from the dark haired danish invaders during the early viking era.
How could you possibly know that?

Oh boy
Americans are stupid as fuck

He looks actually pretty Italian

Reading into accounts by scots at the time suggested that they distinguished the vikings who moved in by their very dark hair. In fact they named clans after them as well as the gaelic irish, and I have significant amount of southscandinavian genes. Also descended from the macdougal clan which was founded by danish-scot mixed people

LOL

We was dark haired Danish Invaders n' sheit

I'm not going to dispute any of that obviously but it seems pretty doubtful to me that you can peg the hair colour of the vikings you descend from.

I can tell he is scottish by his ears, nose, eyes and hairline. Americans are notoriously bad at not being able to recognize different europeans because they are shit mixes. Most people in Canada decended from Scotch-irish immigrants or just plain up scottish. Shawn Connery litterally looks like most of our fathers.

Have a look at this link (retard):

dgmweb.net/Ancillary/OnE/NumberAncestors.html

So you're telling us of the 35-70 Billion ancestors you have had (yes BILLION) since the viking era, it was a Danish Viking that have you brown hair.

That my friend is remarkable!

Italian x Britbong

Its not just the historical account, like I said my DNA has evidence of my claim. And I know my clans I come from.

You only come from one clan retard. What is your clan?

Clan McCantdhumhath

Lol

No, you can be descended from people from multiple clans cuntbreath. People intermarry after they immigrate. But I am macdougall. Who were founded by nordic scots. AKA danes.

>Shawn Connery litterally looks like most of our fathers.
Thank God I'm Cornish. Pic related is what my tas looks like.

Not gonna acknowledge my post huh?

Ignorance is bliss.

No you can't, your mothers clan doesn't count. Clans also have lower clans that server larger clans.

Being scotch-irish isn't even a novelty, most of the colonials were scotch-irish, or danish.

Im drunk.

He looks like a nigger.

Drunk on gayness, I bet you don't even eat haggis on robbie burns day.

Well, see, DNA and ancestry really dont care about humans' rules. Seeing as I am american and don't owe loyalty to a clan, you can certainly suck my dark-pubic haired dick.

Cornish aren't a real thing. They're just Gaels tempting ships to crash on their shores and putting on a pirate accent.

I've had it three times, and once it was good. But I was also drunk then.

Sean is Japanese

But he's a VIKING! Their native food is the Burrito with extra tobacco. His Father than Clan chief of McDumbass told him.

He was actually originally an Egyptian in that movie.
>HE WUZ

You are so fucking gay, americans always make me cringe hard with their heritage bullshit. My grandfather was an actual scot from scotland. You are some shit mixed white person.

>arab
HAHAHAHA, Even muricuck (((arabs))) don't look like that
HE LOOKS GRECO-ITALIAN, BUT I KNOW WHO HE IS SO HIS ETHNIC BACKGROUND IS WELSH

Damn right Im a fucking viking. No mongoloid DNA in me, cant say the same about you im afraid.....

My great grandfather was scottish. Fought for america in WW1. I just have more to be proud of because Im a mix of the best europeans.

>They're just Gaels tempting ships
The Cornish are Brythonic and are related to the Welsh and Bretons. They are neither Goidelic nor Gaelic at all.

In terms of genetics, they form a distinct body which is not particularly closely related to the Irish or to the Scottish, or even to the British. The Tamar evidently served as a natural wall between Cornwall and the rest of Great Britain.

So I get it. You jump at the opportunity to make pirate jokes and the like, but none of what you said gels with the present understanding of Cornwall and the Cornish people.