Are you people superstitious or something...

Are you people superstitious or something? Whenever someone posts the "If you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight" meme it always gets 30+ replies.

You know that can be used as a tactic to derail threads, right? Just fucking ignore them, holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU

It's all reddit faggots, that's all.

Some of it is shill groups intentionally sliding, other is retards who are copying them.

Nothing will ever be as bad a derail as when checking doubles was invented.

but if people stop responding to those posts then we can't further derail by complaining about their responses.

Well spoken

I always respond to them to signal to everyone how much I love my mother

darn it

checked

umm i love my mom and if she found out i DIDNT reply (she checks my internet history every night so i dont go on nono sites) iwouldnt get any tendies for a week

I like this kind of image. How are they made?

>"If you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

This probably has something to do with autism.

If This post doesn't have 12 responses in 5 minutes you will see a Clinton presidency in your life time

Response

response response response response response response response response response response response response

At least this is original. Have a (you)

Tick tock

It's a meme you dip.

shut up mohammed (and chekm btw)
sleep tight popper images are three times the cancer that doubles are, and roll images do a lot more derailing than regular digit checking

Checked. Kek commands our faith in the holy digits of chaos.

If you don't reply to this I'll follow you home and kill your doge.

nah man its a conspiracy formulated by the lizard zog in order to slide threads on a chicken tweezing message board

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc

stay away from my dog

I'm referring to the time period that caused the permanent removal of doubles on boards.

hey

Jokes on you, millenialfag. I was born in '83.

im neet so i have to rply