Well Sup Forums what's your stance?

Real Discussion, no memes please

Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no memes
How about cherry-picking?

So much degeneracy in a single picture

Acceptable so long as one of them agrees to wear a dress and be a good mother.

Should only be in cases where the kid is going to be a ward of the state for 15 years.

Or give them the hood niggers only.

Pro.

Let the homos raise unwanted niggers.

they will ass fuck their children because homos are disgusting, cold unfeeling fuck machines and will somehow justify it in their fucked up faggot brains

This.

I'm fine with it so long as it's actually for the public good and not because a couple of fags are bored

T. Fag

Shouldn't be allowed, then again I don't think most people should be allowed to have kids. Seriously though, it isn't going to be easy for the kid, but if it is the best thing they can get then so be it.

IGNORING the fact that the gay couple adopted a black baby (absolutely disgusting), I do not think there's anything wrong with gay adoption, in general. They are giving a child the privilege of being raised in an actual home because the mother and/or father couldn't support it, originally. I'd rather the child have a family that will love it than no family at all.

Stop diddling kids faggot!

SAGE

Not all gays are pedos user, regardless, the child's welfare should be checked much more regularly in any adoption case.

This, orphanages suck worse than getting molested. I would know.

It's wrong, and unnatural.

Fags and dykes don't do it for the sake of children, they do it for their own selfish gratification, as though they have to prove they are as legitimate parents as heteros.

Children need a mother figure.

Fuck that, if I ever have kids they are getting my white DNA. Just waiting for artificial wombs.

What about if your husband had a feminine penis

A man in a dress is still a man.

Wrong.

>an actual home
>an orgy lair

1. Both parents
2. Single mother or father
3. Grandparents
4. Aunty and Uncle
5. Adopted by a good, male and female, non-cuck family
6. Foster homes
7. HMP
8. Adopted by a foreign couple who want to turn you into a terrorist
9. Death
10. Adopted by faggots

>empirically proven to cause an increased chance in sex abuse among the adopted child

>human psychology (and to an extent biology) requires both a mother figure and a father figure when growing up, otherwise the child has a 10-50x increase in suicide, drug addiction, mental illness & violent crime.

gender roles are in place for a reason.

strictly prohibit gay adoption.

not gonna adopt no gays and you can't make me

>orgy lair
Oh and, straight people aren't capable of having orgies? You freak..

What's worse, gay adoption, or lesbian adoption, and why is it lesbian adoption?

Yeah. Why not? If the studies show that children are not negatively affected enough compared to straight households then I see nothing wrong. Single motherhood is fucking worse and an even bigger issue, let's talk about that.

According to all known laws of aviation,
there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
Ooming!
Hang on a second.
Hello?
Barry?
Adam?
Oan you believe this is happening?
I can't. I'll pick you up.
Looking sharp.
Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those.
Sorry. I'm excited.
Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son.
A perfect report card, all B's.
Very proud.
Ma! I got a thing going here.
You got lint on your fuzz.
Ow! That's me!
Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
Bye!
Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house!
Hey, Adam.
Hey, Barry.
Is that fuzz gel?
A little. Special day, graduation.
Never thought I'd make it.
Three days grade school, three days high school.
Those were awkward.
Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive.
You did come back different.
Hi, Barry.
Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.
Hear about Frankie?
Yeah.
You going to the funeral?
No, I'm not going.
Everybody knows, sting someone, you die.
Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead.
I guess he could have just gotten out of the way.
I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day.
That's why we don't need vacations.
Boy, quite a bit of pomp... under the circumstances.
Well, Adam, today we are men.
We are!
Bee-men.
Amen!
Hallelujah!
Students, faculty, distinguished bees,
please welcome Dean Buzzwell.
Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of...

The hit TV show modern family is all the proof I need of gays being horrible parents. Holy shit is that little gook a stuck up sassy little brat. And the gay dudes love it! They laugh and think she's fucking cute when she's literally a mouthy disrespectful little bitch; a girl who should have nothing but thankfulness and joy she wasn't dropped in a dumpster in her own shitty country

I'm okay with it.
Nobody wanted those kids in the first place and older gaymen are relatively rich and smarter than most people.

Come on Aussie, you can shitpost better than this.

Two dads Is objectively better than a single mother or God forbid, two mothers

The statistics between single fathers and single mothers are amazing, single fathers typically do a far better job and the child's outcome is a lot better.

I can't imagine this changes much with the introduction of a second male.

You can't raise a child without a mother. Gay adoption cannot work because fathers cannot love children like mothers can. Lesbian adoption is ok.

Of course they are, but generally they don't make their entire fucking existence about their sexuality and certainly most normal people don't expose their children to absolute debauchery and degeneracy.

I'm sorry that you were born a queer, but thankfully it's impossible for you to have children and indoctrinate them into your failed way of life. Please accept your fate as a non-parent and never decide to adopt.

Stick to gargling on cum and fetishizing absolutely fucking everything.

gays are statistically much more likely to be pedos

look it up. also no surprise that alefantis and all his pals are fags

Pro.
I don't give a shit about gay marriage, but we need to empty out those orphanages.

Homosexuals should be institutionalised, not given the opportunity to corrupt and possibly rape children.

Would you take your child to a "gay daycare?"

Worst case scenario, that black kid has at least one dad - that's more than most niglets can claim.

>lesbian adoption is ok
You can't raise a child without a father. Lesbian adoption cannot work because mothers cannot raise children like fathers can.
Go look at some statistics on single mothers user.

The studies don't show that you faggot.

Single parenthood is normal through history, faggots aren't.

Think of the millions of men who have died at war, while hunting, while working, while exploring and the children that were brought up by a single mother and a close knit family.

Then think of two shirtlifters who care more about preparing their arseholes for shit, bringing down traditional society and generally being cucks than they do about raising a good, strong child.

Do you REALLY think faggots wouldn't 100% prefer for their children to be bent as well? Because if you do, you're wrong.

It shouldn't be allowed. Gays can't effectively raise emotionally stable children.

>frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

Men cannot love their children like a mother can. It's genetic. Men don't have beasts to feed children. God gave women domain over the children.

Slits are more inclined to go mental and kill their own kids.
You need a balance, that's why it takes both to make the wee fucker in the first place.

That baby is going to be so fucking gay we need to get mike pence on this

statistically single dads raise better chldren than single moms. But two gay dads is probably just as bad or worse than a single mom because most fags are degenerate as fuck

Your mother obviously didn't love you. I feel bad for you

Stats are skewed because single dads receive custody after stricter legal proceedings. Mother has to be proven to be crazy/bad mother and father must have stable income.

Fuck off back to Comet Ping Pong, Alefantis.

Wrong.

Grow up mate. That's one of the worst fucking 'memes' I've ever seen and there's no need for it here.

>Smarter
What a surprise, the Philippines, a country full of literal fucking trannies, thinks gays raising children is fine.

False. Tribes of females (not lesbians though, clearly) raised the males throughout most of history. Why are you trying to argue against literal fact?

The introduction of a second male wouldn't make much difference, but the fact both of them are gay makes a fucking huge difference.

Studies show that their children may be more intelligent (that's correlation to wages though, not causation of sexuality and gender) but it certainly shows they are less socially able, less confident, more likely to be abused, more likely to be bullied, more likely to be homosexual and more likely to commit suicide.

Absolutely not. And when I was at nursery, I remember parents pulling their children out of the nursery when a man was employed; he was soon sacked.

try harder

Love doesn't matter nearly as much as a father figure when it comes to raising a child. Sure every child should have a mother to love them, but every child needs a father figure in their life way more.
Proof is in the fact that girls raised without a dad have a 1/3 chance of getting pregnant as a teenager, and boys raised without dads are 20x more likely to end up in jail than boys with dads.

>I can't imagine this changes much with the introduction of a second male.

You're wrong, gays shouldn't have kids.

> frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

REEEEEEEEEEEE.
BEHEAD THOSE FAGGOTS.

Well even though they would be indoctrinated into a hardcore leftist they would stand a better chance than never having parents

Maybe during their rebellious stage they will become redpilled when they hear their dad's fucking in the next room

Only let them adopt nigger kids.

Your statistics take in niggers. The 20x is about the national average when you consider blacks are much less likely to have a present father than whites, and are MUCH more likely to go to prison.

Get some stats on white families only and then we'll talk.

But again, those stats won't tell the whole story. You need stats on income level, social class and parental input until you can really draw any conclusions.

Just parroting something you read on Reddit once doesn't form an argument.

Never forget.

I dont think it's good. I think it's just gonna confuse the kid in the long run and just watching some vine compilations on youtube is a quick glimpe of how fucked in the head kids are these days with what just the media tells them, and then throw two gay dads in the mix?? Fucked mind, son. That kid gonna have issues. Same for lesbian parents. And I cant help but think they are gonna subvertly convince their kid to be gay as well, like lesbians with an adopted girl wants her to be gay because the lesbians are ugly man haters and want the daughter to be like them.

It's obvious that every parent wants the kid to be somewhat like them, they want to see themselves in that kid. And that's what worries me about gay adoption.

You're bad at trolling and you should feel bad.
It doesn't matter what race a kid is, not having a dad fucks you up mentally. In fact one of the main reasons that american niggers are so fucked, is because none of them have dads, so they act out. Ask any psychologist or person in general and they'll tell you that having daddy issues is a bad thing.
Stop being buttmad because daddy was never there for you.

Nigga, you wouldn't have posted two poopdicks adopting a niglet if you didn't want memes.

is that u ralph? I keep seeing someone here who talks just like him

Are you retarded? Did you even read my post?

I had both parents, don't worry mate. But you're just totally wrong in the way you're reading statistics.

My mom is a single mother. She really didn't love me. Females are heartless egocentric cunts. I would have rather been raised by my dad

I'll be adopting a kid when I'm financially stable, regardless of whether I have a partner and regardless of kike (((psychology))).

But this just rides off from the fact that I'm typically better than everyone else, thus I don't care for their opinions.

>Better than everybody else

Literally sucks cocks and allows people to fuck him

You're as pathetic as you are disgusting. I hope you never manage to adopt a child.

Gay adoption is a scam for pedos to purchase children.

It's days are numbered...

Why don't you just go be a faggot and enjoy your faggot life? Why possibly ruin an innocent child's life in the process?

Why the fuck would I adopt a gay kid?

But they won't always just pick one up from the orphanage. They'll make one with a friend and/or IVF.

Havent they even come up with a way to empty the donor egg of DNA and replace it with a 3rd party DNA, thereby giving 3 parents essentialy. I guess it would still have to be replaced with a female so it would be M/F parents

HIGHLY UNNATURAL
HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS
HIGHLY DANGEROUS
KEEP THEM AWAY FROM KIDS

>Citation required on that one budd.

Not that I'm sceptical, I'd just like to read it

>Well Sup Forums what's your stance?

We need a law that states Homos are not to be around children. I mean gays are natural pedophiles and its just their nature to sexually abuse children.

In case you don't remember the Church's solution to the pedophile Priest problem was to quit hiring gays as priests.

No Gay No Way....

sorry your mother didn't love you. you must have been shitty kid that she went against her natural instincts

It's much better than lesbian adoption, but neither should be allowed.

Last resort. Better than orphanage.

Would you let a zoophile couple adopt a kid? If you identify yourself by your sexuality you need to check your fucking gay privledge

Homosexuals are statistically more likely to molest children than straight couples. They shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

How about we focus resources on making better orphanges?

I saw two middle aged white lexbians (one might have been a jew) with a niglet child they had adopted. It was the saddest thing ever.

True. Nobody stopped the straight couple from having the kid and dumping them in a home so they can just feel slightly less dysphoric than if they got the abortion.

Why put more money into the orphanage when you can pay some nutcase a couple thousand dollars to bomb a planned parenthood? We're not trying to be constructive or anything.

or one of the fathers is a trap

I don't like gays near children but is it actually worse than child asylum even if some of them will get their rectum torn apart?

interests of the child > all else

there are so many things wrong with it
>woman generally looses her child
>child deprived of a mother figure in infancy, the psychological effects of this are well documented but there is an intellectual blackout of relating these studies to gay adoption
>a child cannot consent to a non-standard upbringing, and does not have legal avenues to self determination until they are 18
if the child hates having gay parents, they are trapped
>the vetting processes of adoption are not strong enough, and there is not enough monitoring post-adoption
this is a big enough issue in general, but hen gays adopt standards can be even more lax for fear of discrimination lawsuits
>adoption agencies are being sued into allowing gays to adopt, which is a breach of trust with the original parents who may not have decided to place their child for adoption if they knew a gay family could adopt, especially against the will of the adoption agency
>gay do not form stable relationships in the same way heterosexual couples do
>gays are more likely to be polygamous, pedophiles, drug users, degenerates
>it allows biologically damaging practices in our gene pool and interferes seriously with our genetic health

mike "ride the lightning" pence

>Single mother better than all those other

This is Trash

Nothing can compare to a mother's love.

that blatantly ignores other alternatives
you can't claim a gay adoption is a "lesser evil" when there are so many other possibilities

Gays should only be allowed to adopt non-white kids.

This

what facts do you have to back up your claims?

or do you just prefer this

Nah, man. I don't know a Ralph.