How did Sup Forums devolve from libertarian/ traditionalist christian bastion to a civic nationalist cancer circlejerk...

How did Sup Forums devolve from libertarian/ traditionalist christian bastion to a civic nationalist cancer circlejerk? Goddamnit I swear I saw weekly church threads and Christianity general last year but its now long gone. Civic nationalists are the worst type of cancers from Reddit. Theyre SJW tier idiots and its sad

Other urls found in this thread:

cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2016/11/09/trump-wins-catholic-vote-election-awoke-religious-feeling/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/19/most-catholics-rely-heavily-on-their-own-conscience-for-moral-guidance/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/26/most-u-s-catholics-hope-for-change-in-church-rule-on-divorce-communion/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/25/whats-a-sin-catholics-dont-always-agree-with-their-church/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/21/latino-catholics-white-catholics-changes-to-church/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/16/young-u-s-catholics-overwhelmingly-accepting-of-homosexuality/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that show based?

/his/ opened up

Catholic threads get bombarded by butthurt atheists/Protestants/Orthodox

Catholics have lives so we aren't suited for making daily/consistent generals

The generals are moreover popular when nothing is happening politically
They still exist and I like them

>civic nationalist
enough with this meme
Sup Forums is an alt-right board

Very. Pope is very based

I've only seen 3 episodes but it looks like it might be based. He is a conservative pope and looks to be going after homosexuals and probably abortion.

But who knows might just be some liberal trick and in later episodes they'll do something to just prove a point to the audience. He meets a homo and become friends or some shit like that

Oy vey

There used to be Catholic generals? Wow. I wish I hadn't taken such a long break from 4chins now.

Pretty frequently. There's still one every now and then but it's rare. The last one I saw was maybe two weeks back.

I was raised a catholic and have been thinking about starting to go back to church but I don't know if I can support an institution run by that cuck pope.

Just remind yourself that the Pope isnt God. He may be a heretic but maybe he can change after he let the BLACKening of yurop

You're not obliged to like the present pope. We've had plenty of bad popes and I think there is enough evidence at this stage of Francis' pontificate to argue that he is one of them.

St Robert Bellarmine wrote that in the case of such a pope, or in the case of a pope who has revealed himself as a formal or material heretic (for which, again, there is enough evidence in the case of Francis in light of Amoris Laetitia), then it is the faithful Catholic's moral duty to dissent and to resist. That is where many of us find ourselves today, and there is plenty of room for others of like mind.

>Pious X
I got warm and fuzzy inside when I saw these :3

Because we hate niggers and Mexicans and Muslims since they fucking suck, but have also always hated moralfaggotry such as Christianity.

Basically we use our fucking brains unlike the average American / European.

Society sucks when it isn't majority white, but even then it still sucks if we have to believe in bullshit bronze-age crap and never get laid. Life's too short for your traditionalist bullshit.

agreed my euphoric brother

How did a Swede become Catholic, out of curiosity? Or are you just LARPing?

I haven't changed. Still a paleolibertarian and Tradionalist Catholic.

Patriotism>Nationalism>>>>dog shit>>>> Globalism

Honestly I'm waiting for it to burn. The debts gonna catch up to us eventually. The countries will fall relatively soon but the South and Christendom will remain. My view is that the faster it happens the faster we can rebuild. The longer it's postponed the worse the fall is going to be.

Sidenote. I still have faith in Sup Forums they're alot more of us Ron Paul guys left than you think. Even if we are out numbered now Sup Forums is still one of the few places where we can discuss our beliefs among ourselves and with others that don't share our beliefs. That's why I still come back.

Hey, just a quick question for this thread. I'm about to watch Kingdom of Heaven.

Should I even bother? I mean is it sjw-tier anti-European propaganda? Or is it worth checking out? Thanks

>2016
>worshiping a dead kike on a stick
Good thing we finally made the change 2bh

>paleolibertarian
How do you reconcile that with the Syllabus of Errors?

What's the name of the show, my Polish friend?

>hates niggers
>hates christianity cause 'muh dick'

>anti-european
lol no. The battle scenes are pretty good and the cinematography is straight kino. One of the better historical fiction movies imo

just larping

i like the idea of becoming a based catholic but im too autistic for that

i larp as a pagan sometimes too

Catholic Generals and nightly ossuary threads were a staple of Sup Forums in its first couple of years.

They were really fun during Benedict s retirement and during Conclave.

I enjoyed it purely from a visual perspective. It is obviously in favour of the Muslims and portrays a good chunk of the crusaders as the usual power-hungry villains, though.

>Catholics have lives

Yeah, they have lives shilling for mass immigration and voting Democrat.

It may be different in Europe but here in the US Catholics are cucks and libtards while Protestants are prett much guaranteed 75% republican.

The Young Pope

here, have a pole

Stop

cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2016/11/09/trump-wins-catholic-vote-election-awoke-religious-feeling/

Catholics voted for Trump

>52%
Just barely

>mexicans

With Centesimus Annus and principle of Subsidiarity particularly that of Thomist.

Many of the founding and contemporary paleolibertarians were/are Tradionalist Roman Catholics or at least had a love for Catholicism. I admit it's not perfect but many such political philosophies fall into a gray area of church teaching. As ardent as I am in my belief in Paleolibertarianism, I would without questions (though admitted difficulty) throwaway any part of it if said part was proclaimed heretical ex cathedra (ordinary or extraordinary obviously)

heathen scum

Shit, really? I don't know. I don't want to watch another white Christians are bad bullshit movie.

of the* Thomist

Just watch it and decide for yourself

Irish, German, French and Italian Catholics probably voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

Mexican Catholics voted for the Democrats.

If you just took white catholics, they probably voted in a higher percentage for Trump than white Protestants

>Yeah, they have lives shilling for mass immigration and voting Democrat.
Not really. Francis has gone back and forth on the issue of refugees - first advocating a very open policy, then for limits and plans for integration, then again for an open policy - but many of us reject his charity as a form of imprudent false-mercy which will inevitably lead to violence. Regarding Democrats, I would suggest that you stop projecting American problems on the rest of the world. I have never voted for the Democrats and wouldn't even if I could.

>It may be different in Europe but here in the US Catholics are cucks and libtards while Protestants are prett much guaranteed 75% republican.
Really not all that surprising given the war that the Church had with the Jews between 1930-1970; a war which the Church ultimately lost.

The issue is that American Catholics are in significant number (not all; I have known some very faithful and honourable American Catholics) totally ignorant of or, worse, in rebellion against the Church. Go look at the more recent Pew polls on Catholics in the US. Some examples:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/19/most-catholics-rely-heavily-on-their-own-conscience-for-moral-guidance/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/26/most-u-s-catholics-hope-for-change-in-church-rule-on-divorce-communion/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/25/whats-a-sin-catholics-dont-always-agree-with-their-church/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/21/latino-catholics-white-catholics-changes-to-church/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/16/young-u-s-catholics-overwhelmingly-accepting-of-homosexuality/

Now, part of this can almost certainly been put down to poor catechesis but I don't think it explains everything. I don't think, furthermore, that this is a strictly American issue, but an international trend.

At least post European people when you LARP. Tell me, whats so good about Catholicucks?
Catholic Christian Universalism and Jewish cultural Marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negros, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s (Hello, Innocentius IV)
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

THANKS TO CATHOLICOCHRISTCUĆKS
1)JEWS IN EUROPE ALIVE
2)REDSKINS AND MESTIZOS EXIST
3)NIGGERS EXIST

It's been subverted, genius. Time to find a new home the faggots and shills don't know about.

only modernist liberal "catholics" voted for hillary. and many catholic bishops since the 1960s have been modernist heretics.

traditional catholicism ftw

Am I allowed to have daily Kek threads? Church of Kek?

what show is this?

>If you just took white catholics, they probably voted in a higher percentage for Trump than white Protestants

Historically white Protestants have been far more conservative than white Catholics in this country. I don't really see why that would change this election. White Catholics have on average over the last 20 years voted about +5 republican, while white Protestants +20.

Civic nationalists are more based than christcucks.

Both are cuckservative.

If you don't want the 14 words there is something wrong with you.

TL;DR: I would argue that what or who you are identifying as Catholic also happens to be those who, in large part, are not in practice Catholics. Those who, in other words, flagrantly disregard Church teaching on a variety of issues.

We have the same issue up here although there is much less research shedding light on the problem. Trudeau, for example, is a self-professed Catholic but also, quite obviously, a man who openly embraces homosexuality, abortion, euthanasia, and a wide variety of other mortal sins. Were it up to me, such men would be excommunicated (actually, being in a position of responsibility and ratifying/supporting mortal sins like abortion might be grounds for excommunication latae sententiae now that I think on it).

In Comparison to who? Protestant nation did not wipe out natives anymore than the Catholic ones.

Also at least catholic were able to colonize, you retarded orthodox are the ones getting colonized.

>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s
That's where you're wrong kiddo

But surely you can not be a libertarian on certain social matters; namely those which are manifestly offensive to God. How can this be without implicitly rejecting the Social Reign of Christ the King?

Anglos wiped out redskin scum in North Americas

>worshipping the state as a God
>not cucked

Shiggy

The idea is to make the 14 words happen under the guise of civic nationalism, dummy. We must use what the enemy has used against us: subversion and dirty tricks.

Spaniards are European

Here have some Orthocucks

I said they were both cuckservative. At least they aren't worshipping a dead Jew on a stick, though.

The bait is large. Fuck off with your alt right bullshit and head back to the donald.

Hate to disappoint you but they are still here, they just moved them from their land. Also the shipped in negro and bred them.

it's also funny how you ignore all the carribean anglo colonies that are 90% black now. And guyana that is mostly pooinloos shipped in by the english.

>Spaniards are European
Not racially. They are in the same way European as Greeks, gypsies or Jews are - they live in Europe. The whole meaning of mongrel is that it's not 100% pure.
If the NATIVE population isn't 100% (or I'll be kind here at least 90%) pure European, it's a mongrel population, by definition.

>the H1 mtdna which is found in high rate in iberian population and north african, is almost half in iberian populations.

Pic related, U, T and J are also nonwhite.

We tried that for 30 years and it got us president Obama.

The next generation of conservatives is going to let Libertarianism override the 14 words again and we'll be back at square one except we probably won't have the chance to elect a civic nationalist like Trump anymore.

I'm not saying Trump isn't the best we could do given the circumstances, I'm saying our work is not over until the 14th amendment comes second to the 14 words.

What the fuck America? Why do I have to wait until January to see this show? Even the cuckhold swede gets to see it

It's funny because the moment Pope Gregory IX discovered the existence of the Talmud was the moment it was placed on trial and decree was issued that all copies be burned. It was also the moment the Mendicants went on the offensive, a point which Jews continue to decry to this day as one of the most egregious moments in European history.

For a variety of reasons.

White Catholics (like a lot of other whites) are starting to see the effects of globalism, third world immigration, the biased SJW media, and other trends that are deeply affecting their quality of life.

And don't tell me Protestants were voting Republican out of sophistication. The Protestant numbers are so high because of rural evangelical Christians in the South and their bible literalism. Not because of mainline Protestants like Presbyterians or Episcapalians.

Perhaps you forgot the fact that Trump won Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. He did this by winning the white Catholic vote.

>still here
Compare it to Mexico and South America.
>anglo colonies
Jew-run British Empire did that? Who would have guessed.

Why can't you be a Christian fascist? I don't see a problem with it.

Very based, If I was Pope I would be like him, maybe even more based.

btw that show was really great.

Vice aren't crime. I can rave and rant about them all day long which I do. But as long as someone doesn't attack the free will of another (abortion, theft, etc) I can not believe in Goverment involvement.

I believe in external freedom as a means to an end in order to achieve internal Freedom.

Internal Freedom being the highest good. Only achievable through Christian Virtues.

As Archbishope Fulton Sheen say: Unless we are free to be Devils we can never become Saints

This is why I choose Paleolibertarians instead of being a big "L" Libertarian like Gary Johnson who is nothing short of a joke.

And let's not forget this Based Brazilian, he was a Christian fascist too.

Presbyterians are literally the only upper class Republican faith left.

Based as fuck.

Kek delivered the goods

Unfortunately the deeper you go into the redpill you learn that religion is yet another invention of (((them))) to keep us fighting.

I wish it weren't true I miss that warm feeling that Christianity gave me.

Also to add. Paleolibertarians while being against government are not socially liberal. That might be another conversation for another time though. I don't want to get side tract after all.

How about you compare the anglo south american colonies to the catholic south american colonies?

Or are you so retarded you didn't know anglos had south american colonies?

Catholic here, I voted Trump. No actual practicing catholics that I know voted Democrat.

Really? Cause the redpill I got showed me all the degeneracy that occurs when you remove religion from the people, as we can see happening in Europe and to some extent the USA.

You're forgetting one

act against* the free will of another.

Don't want to give you the idea that I'm for legal abortions or theft.

On my phone so it's little difficult to proof read

Catholics are middle class. They make up for it in power terms of numbers, though.

Just wait a while newfriend

Fuck off cuck.

All native European peoples are white.

They aren't actually middle class. They are dragged down to "middle class" because all the hispanics get factored into their stats.

If you just took white Catholics, or Irish Catholics, their income/ education stats are above the overall white american average and mainly upper middle class.

>civic nationalist
cancer

We moved from libertarian to ethnonationalist because we realized that anything even resembling a high trust libertarian society is only possible among white people.

>this graph
Not even science. Non-whites should be deported and eventually exterminated. Rich first world country like Italy is a living proof of ONE DROP RULE. Even distant non-European heritage dooms one to fail. Italy is the living proof why one drop rule should be enforced. Look at some fun math I've done.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors

If you remove the Blacks from Baptists you get the same numbers as if you remove the Hispanics from Catholics. Tell me again how Baptists are upper middle.

You guys are just part of the Lutheran/Methodist/Catholic/Baptist bracket. Tons of numbers which we have to respect, but you aren't exactly the most achieving groups either.

Nearly lost it thinking of Irish Catholics as upper middle class. Go drink some and come back with more jokes.

Mortal sins are the worst sort of crime by virtue of the fact that those who have committed them have done so in direct contravention of the Moral Law, which is eternal and infinitely greater in precedence than the civil law. If it is said that the state has no place upholding the moral teachings of the Church through legislation, then this is in breach of Article 44 of the Syllabus. If it is said that the state is to be separated from the Church, then this in breach of Article 55. Both articles cite encyclicals - In consistoriali and Acerbissimum, which are infallible.

Men have the freedom to disobey God and His Church, naturally, but civil authorities do not have the freedom to ratify sin. I do not see how any Catholic in good conscience could defend that. Recall that the Church teaches that error has no rights, a statement repeated in multiple encyclicals.

oh look another 'let me tell you how it was' thred
s*ged

Everything is more simple: we don't like filth like you. Hence things like Immigration Act 1924
Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that Greeks are not White.

At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
Call it D&C, but Purism is alive and well, nothing you can do about it, untermensch.

Ah, you might be able to disregard my post, then. For whatever reason I've been reading "paelolibertarian" as "paleoliberal".

sicily has more wealth and lower crime rates than 90% of russia

The Young Pope.

>Not enough Christianity in Sup Forums
Deus Vult?
Deus Vult

We're bringing back Christianity
And its going mainstream

Presbyterians on average earn bachelors degrees at about 25% of their population.

White Americans overall earn Bachelors degrees at about 29% of their population.

Irish Americans earn Bachelors degrees at 34% of their population.

Look at Trump's administration. It's run by Irish Catholic Steve Bannon. His VP is Irish Catholic Mike Pence. His national security advisor is Irish Catholic General Flynn.

No worries. That's why I don't abbreviate it as paleolib anymore to avoid that confusion.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_nationalism

no we allowed the neo cons (globalist shills) and christcucks to lead the right. civic nationalists havent mobalized in 30years

Yeah Americans have always been retarded when it comes to race.

It's sad to see European picking up their bad habits.

American Jewry is spreading.