Conservative Woman Attacks Black Cashier for Offering Her a Re-usable Shopping Bag

Conservative Woman Attacks Black Cashier for Offering Her a Re-usable Shopping Bag

youtube.com/watch?v=hT5KrRGfJBI

Why are trump voters so obsessed with the idea that everyone is racist against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UERvMHsI5-Q
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
everipedia.com/jennifer-boyle/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzdf4V7Cf_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 someone finds her twitter and she is a long time shill

>she even calls the woman filming a cuck at 2:15

>youtube.com/watch?v=UERvMHsI5-Q
this is the same women

>crazy people are crazy

You have to admit though, most people who engage in this behavior are typically black/Hispanic.

>Comments are disabled on this video

Fighting fire with fire

>tfw she has connections to the DNC and is birddogging to drum up anti-Trump sentiment

i think thats the same crazy bitch who was wandering around that parking lot that had been scrapped clean of snow screaming about symbols of child rape and misogyny when talking about the wooden sticks stuck in the ground to avoid the side walk because the fucking snow plow would eat up the concrete if you run into it

she isnt conservative just disturbed and a attention whore

>White woman is crazy
Wow she's crazy!
>Black woman is crazy
Wow black people are crazy!

Everyone else is standing around peacefully making sure she doesn't go after the cashier anymore until police arrive.

Watch the video. They are obviously different people.

>trumpbots making more shit up because they can't handle how degenerate their side really is

Link? This woman is shouting every alt right meme I know of. Pretty sure she's conservative. You know, especially seeing as how she readily offers up the fact that she votes conservative in the video you didn't watch.

>This woman is shouting every alt right meme I know of.

She's also using every single meme out of context, like she doesn't really know what any of them mean

Trump voters weren't even attacking people during the campaign. What makes these false flaggers think they would be more likely to attack after a massive victory?

Niggers do this shit all the time.
It's time for them to be shown their bullshit from the other side.

The DNC pays people to be agent provocateurs. Do you agree that it's a possibility, faggot?

>Conservative Woman Attacks Black Cashier for Offering Her a Re-usable Shopping Bag
>Attacks Black Cashier
>Black Cashier
>Black

Good thing we know the race of the cashier

>Trump voters weren't even attacking people during the campaign. What makes these false flaggers think they would be more likely to attack after a massive victory?

"The assault on Southall was captured by a CNN reporter during a Trump rally in Birmingham, Alabama. The candidate can be heard saying, “Get him the hell out of here.”

A day later, Trump said it was “absolutely disgusting” for Southall to chant “Black lives matter” and argued that “Maybe he should have been roughed up.”"

Why does everyone always say they voted for Trump when acting like an asshole? I'm thinking of the airplane video.

we live in a world where racism is fine when the victim is white

how all these colourful minorities are shitting themselves now the tide is turning against them

>Do you agree that it's a possibility, faggot?
As much of a possibility that Trump got all his money by selling home made videos of him raping children in Times Square.

Do you have any evidence other than the fact that you want it to be true?

Yeah, it's important to the story. She was screaming about racism against whites. She wouldn't have if the cashier was white.

The mean IQ for blacks is 80, they score the lowest of all races on IQ, ACT, and SAT tests even when controlled for income.

Racism like offering her a bag, right?

was that part recorded?

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

No it was reported after the fact by multiple first hand witnesses. It's also corroborated by the later parts of her rant.

>has to copypasta when he runs out of responses

so the trigger for this event wasn;t recorded, and I don;t think someone who titled it the way they did is an unbiased observer, so that brings me back to my original sentiment
>we live in a world where racism is fine when the victim is white
>how all these colourful minorities are shitting themselves now the tide is turning against them

>has to copypasta when he runs out of responses
There's no point responding to a faggot troll, loser.
>saged and hidden

I never said liberals aren't violent too, I was responding to someone stupid enough to imply that Trump voters had not been recorded being violent before he won.

I like how your standards for proof go so far up as soon as you don't like what it suggests.

>saged and hidden
I triggered him. He's going to his safe space.

I really do feel bad for her though.

She seems to have a mental instability and now the libcucks are just going to tear her down even more.

This world is so unforgiving.

Queen of Sup Forums

She's not attractive but she's cute and seems like she could have an entertaining Sup Forums-tier conversation.

>trusting minorities

hahaha, this _is_ a right wing haunt, ya know

Jennifer Boyle

Her bf is a lucky dude

>Jennifer Boyle
everipedia.com/jennifer-boyle/

Wtf is this site ?? Is this the new Gestapo ?

That bitch is crazy as shit.

>Link?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzdf4V7Cf_M