Hey whitey

Hey whitey
where will you go when this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/
cnbc.com/2016/07/05/us-oil-reserves-surpass-those-of-saudi-arabia-and-russia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Back here in reality

wtf

>implying we need the Middle East anymore

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/

cnbc.com/2016/07/05/us-oil-reserves-surpass-those-of-saudi-arabia-and-russia.html

Texas literally has more oil than Saudi Arabia and Russia combined.

I'm like half a planet away, m8.

i said "whitey", José.

Nice delusion, T*rk.

i said "whitey"
why are you wetbacks post in my thread?

Our governments don't cuck for oil now, they cuck for weapons contracts to enrich their donors.

this is weird because its a turkroach cum fantasy to be an imperial power again... and they want to be anti-imperialist commies at the same time. wtf?

This would be a relief, honestly.

A unified state dedicated to ensuring the mass starvation of the muslim world as well as several generations worth of inescapable poverty and gene-pool destroying economic incentives.

when will it happen, roach?

What are you gonna do faggot?

To the nearest wal-mart to stock up on raid and cockroach traps.

go away Kurd

TURKS ARE BASED
AND WHITE

t. roach

t. chink

((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))

reminder than juan jose de la pina castilla has feelings too you know.

To war

I kind of want to see it happen
Just so then those sand niggers will be dirt poor for the rest of eternity

You subhuman baboon.

You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you sandnigger shit monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ahmed Tyrone Allahu bin Laden. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the shitskin desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to Greece and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Yuri and Igor a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turks obsession with communism in the 21st century is hilarious but sad. The MUH EMPIRE sentiment in the average negro turk is both and early warning sign of autism in children, and early set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about Europe again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European Heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Romania look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Malmö of Europe.

Go fertilize the desert with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ahmed. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Sage

>Muslims
>Communist doctrine

i wouldnt believe it if it actually happened

>wutpear

I don't come to Sup Forums often. Is there some kind of ongoing theory of Islamunism where this isn't completely insane?

There are like 5 different groups who would have to take over and kill each other in turn before Communism could become an option for the sand people.

FPBP

I hope Putin nukes you roaches back into the stone age.

Hello cockroach

This