Kekism General

Topic for today: What if all the virgins on Sup Forums actually became wizards and made a fictional frog god become reality?

how many virgins are actually in Sup Forums ? whats the ideal age to lose your virginity?
id say 16 but i lost mine at 17

What are the tenants of Kekism?

>how many virgins are actually in Sup Forums ?
Only Kek can know.

>whats the ideal age to lose your virginity?
I'd say 16 as well, I lost mine at 19.

>What are the tenants of Kekism?

To sacrifice holy digits and memes to Kek

Beats me. I'm a permavirgin desu.

Funny I know a leaf that's also a permavirgin.

>implying I'd give up my potential wizard powers to some degenerate slut, shitskin, or foreigner.

>not taking the iron pill and realizing that women are scum and succubi waiting to stealing your mana.

A true Knights Keklar saves his mana for when the time is right to relieve the world of degeneracy.

Only after the Day of the Rope, can the Knights Keklar rest easy, and retire their mana in a non-degenerate, white, pure semen demon.

Keep the race pure brother!

Fucking sweet. I try to only fap to anime, this saves mana right? And I try to stay healthy, they said it improves your mana regeneration rate on wizchan. We're gonna make it happen!
>tfw when the frog god is gonna be at least half-leaf based on this thread

You only lose mana if you inject it into a semen demon, even if you're gay and fuck someone in the ass, the best you can hope for is cleric, or maybe paladin but not Wizard. Basically, if your dick and/or balls enters an orifice of anyone that's not you, you lose your shot at wizard powers.

Mana regeneration isn't a concern until age 30, when you actually achieve wizard powers but being in shape at the time of wizardry will be essential for mass spell casting, better to start early.

I lost mine at 16 to a 13 year old i swear i still never hear the end of it but its not that big of a gap

>Mana regeneration isn't a concern until age 30
Just 4 more years! I can already feel the power flowing through my fingertips.
>when you actually achieve wizard powers but being in shape at the time of wizardry will be essential for mass spell casting, better to start early.
Makes sense. I'm lifting a lot now but I suspect cardio will be a lot more important.

I lost my virginity at 9. I was robbed of any chance of wizardry.

I got 7 more years myself, it'll be worth the effort.

Not that big of a deal honestly.

Uncle?

Until a stranger comes by and steals it from you

Aunt. fuck this gay earth.

Cringe thread? Cringe thread.

Top ke7.

Hello Mexican of europe

No stranger, nor dangerous semen demon shall rob me of my birthright.

Shit man that sucks. At least it wasn't your uncle though, could've been worse.

Hello I'm swiss but keep thinking everyone who lives in any certani country is a national.

Excellent taste.

Kek cultist here.

I trusted in our numerical lord and drew some tarot cards. I was shown the outcome of the election and up next is Soros. Not sure when or what but he's due for a "duel". The cards said he'd have to "go back to his roots" and "remember his past" in order to survive. I'm thinking (this is highly doubtful but..) he might be baiting liberals to be exterminated by overzealous conservatives.

Note, he's dumped a LOT of money into the paid protestors, liberal media, CTR, and the DNC. They're a sinking ship, at this point.

Remember, Soros gets rich off of playing people against each other and originally made his fortune from nazi gold. He sold out his own jewish brothers and sisters to benefit himself. It wouldn't be uncharacteristic of him to switch sides suddenly, if it be more profitable.

Could the jew be turned to the Sup Forums side?