If god exists

If god exists than why did he put me on earth with autism. If he exists, than why did he curse me and so many other millions with a disability that shuns us from the rest of society. What did I do to deserve this. I never asked to live. I never wanted to be like this. When I asked for gods love he denied it. When I tried to crawl out of a dark hole of sorrow, he shoved me back into it. If god exists, than why Am I here? If he loves all of us, than why has he cursed us. Not just us, the people with cerebral palsy, the people with Down's syndrome. If god exists, than why has he allowed us to suffer day in and day on.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnsnDAl7Rmw
youtu.be/qa09eX1Qzxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Antinatalism
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/acps.12666/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that the increase in autism has something to do with out behavior, or our parents'.

So autists could help make Sup Forums big so you could help Trump win. The others are just for lulz.

You're not capable of understanding. But that's no reason to doubt God.

What is life without suffering and trials? Everybody is given disadvantages in life, some more than others. If others can say you were dealt a worse hand in life yet you triumph against your adversity, wouldn't those people recognize your superior character and indefatigability?

Just a thought

Stop being a faggot.

Because is fun

Wow really made me think

>t. masochist

rly maeks u thenk

God created autism as a gift for Kek, so that he may have dank-memeing worshippers.

I think we need to watch more anime have u ever seen FLCL it is real good pal

>Texan and Phillipino education

"the lulz" obviously

Cute bunbun.

>God didn't give me a whole bunch of shit wahhhhh
>fuck you it's your fault I won't move out of my parents house and can't keep a decent job, I don't believe anymore

Off to you go

Because you were specifically made to be that autist at the end of every joke involvingfurfags, bronyfags and other degenerate shit autists like yourself enjoy.

So you hate this world and want to go to heaven instead. Also it seems you struggle with humbleness even with autism.

Ever tried recognizing that you have a problem, and stopped being autistic. Amputees run marathons, autistic fucks should be able to pull their shit together and mature.

Not realizing that weaponized autism is a potent force. You are here to do what people like myself could not.

he doesn't exists
next question

also, christians will try to jew this issue and say that its your fault after all (blaming the victim)

there is no god, or, if there is , he doesnt give a shit about you
you got autism because of a genetic defect. most likely due to your parents having kids too late, or after excessive use of drugs in their youth.

If god exists than why did he put me on earth with pedophilia. If he exists, than why did he curse me and so many other millions with a disability that shuns us from the rest of society. What did I do to deserve this. I never asked to live. I never wanted to be like this. When I asked for gods love he denied it. When I tried to crawl out of a dark hole of sorrow, he shoved me back into it. If god exists, than why Am I here? If he loves all of us, than why has he cursed us. Not just us, the people with cerebral palsy, the people with Down's syndrome. If god exists, than why has he allowed us to suffer day in and day on.

>thinking god is benevolent

God doesn't care about you or the majority of people on the planet. Most of you completely disgust him, that's why he genocided almost everyone back in the day with a flood. He only cares about his children and there's almost none of them, there's your answer

Because the govmt put fluoride in the water and your mom had you vaccined you faggot

bad karma, deal with it.

I asked similar questions

> Why did He wait so long to lead me to Him.
> Why did I have to go through what I did before I found Him.

Psalms 51:11-13 was the answer I got. Have you tried faithfully asking and devoutly reading scripture? I didn't think so...you should do that then.

Because, you are living one of trillions upon trillions of lives. In order to ascend into completion you must experience every aspect of human existence. You are growing in an egg and have not reach full fruition. Once you reach the end of this life you might be sent to be a starving woman in 600's China, or Hitler, or Mussolini.

Why do you make retards and kill people in the Sims?

Don't pet the rabbits too hard, Lenny

Only kek can care for you brother

You know, there is a fairly large community of autists who think they've been given a gift and wouldn't take the pill if it existed.

It's one way of dealing with difficulties - owning them.

That said I find the autistic repulsive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnsnDAl7Rmw

The answers you seek are not important but it is the questions you ask that matter.

oh no keeping rabbits on wire. I found your problem, god punished you for hurting bun feet.

>that bare wire floor in the cage

>go to a place full of autists to complain about the cruelty of autism

Autism doesn't actually exist, it was invented by big pharma to sell you even more pills.

depends

there is 2 types,the high functioning ones who have high IQ and look normal,or the ones with the spaz face and are dumb as shit and act like children.

people with disabilities usually get more love and attention from society than the average person

regardless, you have things backwards. you are asking God to serve you, when it is you who need to serve God. Seek first the kingdom of God and all thing will be given to you, dont expect the kingdom of God to seek you. He is above and you are below

Thanks for the support. If you don't have it you'll never know what it's like. Also I'm 15 and I don't have job yet

I can't tell if you're memeing or not

What if you chose to incarnate on this planet in order to learn a lesson from it to better yourself as a soul?
What if you were a shit person in a past life ad you are now dealing with the consequences of your actions?
What if there is no God and you are just dealing with experiencing one of the infinite possible lives associated with random chance?
What if you view your life as a curse instead of a blessing and thus your life will always be a curse?
There are many ways to look at life. I'm constantly in pain yet I try to look on the positive side of life because the alternative is only more pain.

I knew you wouldn't click on that link and watch the video then thatk me - the only fucking user that gave you real world advice.

I knew I'd be waiting my time. Fuck you very much. Stop being a baby.

Typical christcuck
>Someone presents an argument refuting your god
>call them stupid, dumb, idiots who could never possibly understand your god.
Fuck you. People like you are the reason christianity and catholicism are dead.

BRAISE KEK

THE ONLY GOD WHO HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING FOR US

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

— Epicurus

>why did God give me autism?
That's like asking why did God create pic related.
Either God is a sick fuck or he doesn't exist. I'm leaning more toward the latter.

God has no role in our life, he works for higher purpose, the reason we suffer is due to our past life karma, the thing we did in past life and many past lives are deposited in our karma and we need to go through it. Hell and heaven are on earth and that's what we're experiencing right now, although it's not fixed, we gets switched from one to another to keep a balance and hope, also most religions are garbage and have no clue, they tell lies about how you can erase your bad karma but that's not true.

This argument only goes so far and it's not valid. I've heard it before:

Can God creat a stone so big he can not move it?

It completely disregards the fact God had to creat evil that's free will and the only way God himself could in fact become all knowing and all powerful. and God says so in the bible he has ultimate authority over everything. Your argument is a fallacy.

God doesnt do bad things. God uses bad things for good. Just thank God for giving you your pain and you will see the good in it.

>Then whence cometh evil?
Free will.

Nigga I don't even have my own identity and have learned to pick myself up from Nothing. What do you know about suffering?
Who even fucking cares? I never have fuck that game faggot

MODS MOVE THIS SHIT TO R9K OR TRASH

youtu.be/qa09eX1Qzxo

>Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
>Then he is not omnipotent.

He is omnipotent, hence the name God.

>Is he able, but not willing?
>Then he is malevolent.

Who are you to say that the reasoning of
a infinite and immutable god would align with yours.

>Is he both able and willing?
>Then whence cometh evil?

He is able, but he allows it.

>Is he neither able nor willing?
>Then why call him God?

PIc related

Epicruus's arguments, when taken at surface level, sound like deep introspective
philosophical commentary. but in reality, are shit arguements to every
epistemological and metaphysical argument for the case of God.

God doesn't owe you anything and you can't impose your morality on such a being.

doubkes for reincarnation as Hitler, i'll do it right

This is what you're looking for OP:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

See also:
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Antinatalism

Basically, God didn't put you on Earth with autism. Your old parents did.

>Advanced parental age and autism risk in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/acps.12666/full
>an increase of 10 years in maternal and paternal age was associated with an 18% and 21% higher risk of autism.

>I never asked to live.

Yeah, that's pretty much a core premise of antinatalism.

"Even at the risk of being thought mad, we must not be afraid to say that our parents, like theirs before them, were guilty of the crime of procreation, which means the crime of creating unhappiness, of conspiring with others to increase the unhappiness of an increasingly unhappy world." -Thomas Bernhard

Hari Singh Gour in the book “The Spirit of Buddhism” considering inter alia the “Four Noble Truths” and the beginning of “Mahavagga” interprets the teachings of Buddha as follows:

"If he would only realize what suffering he would add to by his act, he would desist from the procreation of children; and so stop the operation of old age and death." -Hari Singh Gour

"By means of abstention from procreation the wheel of suffering would be deprived of its impetus until it comes to a standstill." -Karim Akerma

That ignores the possibilty of a malevolent Creator god, or even a "trickster" god as seen in many religions.

It also ignores pantheism. In pantheism, God is everything, so evil could be caused by God's ignorance of Its own nature - amnesia. And ignorant that all evil committed is ultimately only self-harm, God experiences all suffering that other Godforms inflict upon It.

But God would still be omnipotent because all power is only exerted by God.

Salieri has the same opinion as you in Amadeus.

You have been granted an immunity system for your mind. Use your powers, you are not crippled.

>If god exists than why did he put me on earth with autism

You're a little too coherent for someone with actual autism. If you're (((on the spectrum))), the only person you have to blame is yourself (and possibly your parents) for accepting Jew Pharma's profitable lies.

this

if there were no diseases or suffering than there wouldn't be need for heaven stupid.

And God doesn't directly control every thing that happens like birth defects
it's just bad luck or your parents fault

What a contradicting statement. First God is perfect creating everything in existence following a set of predictable laws. Then when a tsunami comes and destroys everything you love and had; Its God working in mysterious ways. The thing about God that gets me is that everything is simple unless it isn't then god takes credit when humans out smart God.

The very concept of deformity, mutations, pain, suffering, etc. is based on the idea that good exists in some capacity... these ailments cannot be recognized as ailments without acknowledging that they stem from an ideal archetype; evil in all it's forms is a privation, a "taking away" of a good which otherwise "could/should have been". God underlies all of this, as he is pure goodness. I discovered this truth in one of the hardest moments in my life... God is there user, do not be disheartened in the shit fight which is reality, a reality that is bigger and more grandiose than anything we can ultimately imagine. These mysteries go beyond our own plane of existence; remember that in a realm beyond our own, the one they refer to as Satan was the highest and most beautiful angel.
If you seek solace in this life, look to the ancient depictions of Christ, hanging on the cross with a body convulsed by pain, the palms torn to shreds by the heavy nails, the hairs glued to the scalp by sweat and coagulated blood. God in the medium of man. Don't seek luxury and hedonism; they lack spiritual substance and offer nothing but short term pleasure accompanied by a thirst that will never be quenched. Godspeed bro

^^

THIS

Pretty much this. The retards are more interesting and more fun to play with. Consider your autism proof God loves you more than normies.

nice one LARPer

you need to learn to find a way to enjoy life despite your afflictions.
I dont know if god is real, but life itself is a lesson and a ride.
I'm not saying delude yourself into liking it, but its a combination of rising to a certain tolerance for adversity and learning how to guide the path in your life you are going on. You dont have complete control over your life, its more like a sailboat. You dont control the wind that pushes you, but you can control the sail that catches the wind and steer it. If you have autism (forgive my ignorance) I think you might have a hard time understanding metaphors? so maybe the sailboat part wasnt the best way to put it, but basically, you affect the outcome of your life more than anything else, but you still arent in control of all of it (or probably not even the majority of it). Find a way to make these possibilities suit you, and you will realize life is quite a joy.

I have extreme ADHD. I know "oh kids always get diagnosed with this fake shit"... no. I have it and I have it in an extreme form. I dont see it as a disabillity but more of a deviation with its own benefits and disadvantages. The first 22 years of my life sucked, but around 23 years old I had learned enough to steer it properly and enjoy myself.

What do you do to help others with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome? Do you shun them too? When they ask for love do you deny it?

Would you recognize God if you saw Him?

Matthew 25:35-40
>"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'