What's it like living in a non-white country?

What's it like living in a non-white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2477575/The-curse-ol-blue-eyes-Your-eye-colour-increase-risk-infection--wearing-mascara-protect-you.html
youtu.be/G0uFNWwDeuc
whitegenocideproject.com/600000-white-south-brazilians-demand-their-own-country/
youtu.be/73cOwKQwA7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Vancouver count as a non-white country?

>Brazil
>46% white
>white country

No one cares

You aren't even in the list so yes.

>only 8 millions
Sweden confirmed non-white.

Roast me Sup Forums

????

lel no, they have the second largest nigger infestation in the planet if they have like 10% white population is way too good.

It sucks

8% of the population is black
40+% is mixed
45% is white

>HURR MUH NIGGUHNS
Wanna have a skin colour context mexishit?

ok i guess

it's bad,

I wish the whites were deported so we could resolve the criminality problem

You are wrong my mestizo friendo, whites are blue in this map.
Brazil is the third whitest country in the world as proven by the pic in the opening post.

Most of those 92 million '''whites''' must be spics.

How would deporting whites solve anything? Haven't you learned anything from Zimbabwe?

>Portugal
>10000000 white
>11000000 people
NOT BAD, BARBOSA

>context

>Brazil
>Spics
kraut education

Brazil is just like us, more than half of their white population is actually mixed.

>living in a country that has 22 portugals worth of white people
Is this the real reason USA is a hyperpower

Contest*
Hey, S is right above X, shit happens lad.

are you racist?

wtf why are we not in the list, is it an official list?
have you fuckers memed us into mongols

>4.9 out of 5 million
Surprised

There are no white Brazilians. They are all mixed

Your census might not ask people that question, countries that don't aren't included.

What's it like not understanding percentages?

There are no white americans, they're all mixed.

Actually I just looked it up and Portugal has 10.46M people.
That's 95.6% white

US has 319M people. That's 70% white.

No contest.

link to that list?

Yeah because all the blacks would kill each other.
No Blacks = less crime

see

But that's wrong.

anyone who has been to Brazil knows their "white people" are just mixed race.

like the whole thing. i want to see how many white people are in canada and i cant find it on google

Its by population

This is how white Brazilians look like. That's what he is trying to say.

but we have 0.5m more people than norway and 1m more than ireland

They look like your average Mexicans.

I thought you were basically 99% white
Oh wait. thats snow =)

It's shit.

They're all anglos*

Some countries aren't allowed to conducteur racial census.
It's like that in France.
It permits to hide the facts that some people commit more crimes.
Or that we are being aggressively replaced.

Yeah, if you're a retarded american who went to Rio and thinks he understands what he's talking about.
While also blatantly ignoring Paco gets to claim whiteness in his own country.
You're a fucking mongoloid.

Here, selected a random dude from my facebook friendlist, is he a nigger because some dumb fucking gringo decides he is?

Kill yourself.

D E L E T E T H I S

Are you lost little one?

To conduct* fuck mobile posting.

Those people would configure as pardo, including for government benefits and quotas you fucking cuck.

>b-b-but I assume that they will claim to be white
Nani

I'm not the one saying that we have 40% white population, brasil is white because of self reported shite, I have seen too many brazucas to know that they're not as white as they say.

I doubt u selected a random person nigger boy. It's pathetic trying to prove your whiteness on int , please stop

blacks are peaceful if there are not whites to ruin everything

wheres the leaf ?

No, you're just a retard, here have a sample.

>inb4 they aren't white enuff
They're as white as your average american Joe, which is to say, "new world white".

Go back to eating burgers you goddamn stupid anglo.

>white Huehuelians= 30% of the total hu3hu3 poopulation
>white Germans = 90% of the german population

Those people are from Santa Catarina, the state that appears completely with blue dots in your picture, the most white (and most German) state of Brazil. I can continue posting crowds of people from Santa Catarina.

>no france

ayy

>blacks are feral if there are not whites to run everything

>whitest place has people who aren't white
WOW
I can post pictures of turks in Berlin, does that mean Germany is completely made up of Turks?

Statistics, you goddamn mouthbreather. By your logic, if I post more of my own will that prove my point either?

>inb4 he says "but these people in pic claim to be white"
You don't know that, you're assuming. Th'yd claim to be pardo, you goddamn fuck up.
Except the swarthy looking guy in the middle, he'd sign under "ANGLO".

Mohammed is buttmad.

Where's Leafland and Switzerland?

Yup those qualify as white in Brasil.

we dont have racial census either

I lived in south Korea for a while it was pretty nice

Calm down autist. I'm just saying that white Brazilians look like Portuguese people, not German like you're trying to portray here Why compare to Germany? The average German is way whiter than the average white Brazilian.

Weird that Germany does. You'd think if any country would hide shit like that it would be them.

texas you have more spics than guns
you have a problem there

>Brazilians look like Portuguese people
cherrypicking facebook images doesn't count as source

They don't have 'white' as a category in their census.

No, they really don't, in fact they'd get non-white quotas at any federal university you shitposting wallhopping cockgobbling turdskinned sombrerowearing cuck.

>white brazilians look like portuguese
>not german
I think you're assuming a lot and comparing pardos with indian admixture with portuguese people, while also claiming pardo people constitute white people, while also claiming italians, spaniards, polacks, germans, and other minor european groups actually have no presence.

In all, you're either some northeastern manlet who thinks he gets to define how southernerners see themselves and their peers, or you're a just a retard.

I will tell you why.
They probably consider themselves as white if they have "tez blanca" (aka, light skin) but they are very unlikely to be aryan and they just have enough facial characteristics to be called """white""". But you won't see most of those wearing sun-glasses (which is a prominent thing in north murica and europe when sunny day: dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2477575/The-curse-ol-blue-eyes-Your-eye-colour-increase-risk-infection--wearing-mascara-protect-you.html ) or having any problem with the heat (they do not melt if they are not in cozy -27°c).
TL;DR: They resemble white but most don't really have any european or north american ancestors. They are just mestizos with more inclination towards a white than natives

Vous vous faites vraiment cocufier, Jean...

youtu.be/G0uFNWwDeuc

Rio Grande do Sul, another state that appears covered in blue dots(white people).

This picture is from a school from a German enclave ok. A place that has been colonized purely by Germans and this is how the kids from this place look like.

>This picture is from a school from a German enclave ok. A place that has been colonized purely by Germans and this is how the kids from this place l

The fat bitch on the left look white, but that it...

Merci de me le rappeler, j'étais pas assez au courant.

im guessing every country on the list with a flat number dont it either it's just an estimate

lol Argentina, Brazil and Mexico white L O L

if they have 5% white it's too many. most of those whites are mestizo mongrels

whitegenocideproject.com/600000-white-south-brazilians-demand-their-own-country/

South Brazil looks white. Hope you guys get your own country or whatever.

>hehehe look at me, I understand it better than people who actually live there, I'll post examples that fit into my model while ignoring the fact they're outliers as well while criticizing the opposition for posting outliers

I posted the previous outlier to disprove the "THERE ARE NO WHITES IN BRAZIL" point,
to which I only needed a single example.
Have you ever studied logic and how to refute a claim like that? It really is as simple as providing a single counter example.

Now to your claim of there not being "a lot" of white people, it's easy: you're assuming the statistics are wrong and that non-whites identify as white while also using singular examples to justify a GENERAL RULE, that's just not how it works, so basically your entire argument has no basis.

I'm from Porto Alegre, southernmost capital city in Brazil. This is how the people i see everyday, Germanic looking people are a minority.

Also i'm posting crowds of the whitest regions of Brazil, you're the loser cherrypicking lone pictures of people from Facebook.

De rien, mon petit Jean...

youtu.be/73cOwKQwA7g

That was was lost when the south failed to secede in 1845.

Well spotted

lol favelinhos on suicide watch.
B-BUT WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIEEET!

How the fuck is there only 5 million people in Ireland?

What the fuck? We've had Whities in Digiridonga land for like a third as long as the Irish have in their country how do we have 5 times the population?

>I'm from Porto Alegre
just die Dilma voter

>Internacional
top kek

There is a reason colorados are macacos.

why isnt argentina in first place? they are 100% white

Yeah there are lot of white people in Brazil but only if you consider Portuguese, Italian and Spanish people to be white. These 3 were the largest group of immigrants here.

yeah to be true, mostly fucking liberals in goverment saying they are white (pic related)

Now, this is true.

We may have around 7% and that's pushing it. I never said we WUZ ARIANZ AN SHIIEETTTT.

I used to think these German enclaves were very white, but after some research, they're fucked up.

>How the fuck is there only 5 million people in Ireland?
There was this one time they lost all their potatoes and not a lot of them made it...

user, want 50 bucks? I'll pay you suck at the Iguatemi parking lot.

Smaller country less habitable land. I know large parts of Australia are uninhabited but places like Ireland, Wales and Scotland are small to begin with and only certain regions are lived in. ie the Highlands. Most of the people live in a handful of cities.

you to suck me*
Fucking hell I need to sleep.

They're not white.