University of Central Florida:White people don't have a right to exist

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-7EOagzsTc&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Bronx_terrorism_plot
american-vanguard.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The dyke in the video who looks like egg head.

OY VEY GOYIM. You want racial pride in being white that's literally anuddah shoah.

>guy holding the flag is a fat skinhead
So accurate
KEK

What a filthy kikess. If they are so concerned why give the message a broader platform...

that's a big head

The jews focus is either demonize or demoralize you haven;t missed a beat rabbi.

Have a bump

These lads have some great posters I may need to break out the wheat paste and put some up.

I love these posters, powerful imagery.

UCF and the area around it is high in cuckery, i hope they tread carefully.

>UCF and the area around it is high in cuckery

There are more posters, these lads have some top tier stuff.

I have 2 more.

>Goodnight Moon

What did he mean by this.

BUMP

Pls kys fucking faggot.

LOL What the fuck did the posters say wrong?!?! These fucking retards being interviewed saying it's hateful. In what way were the posters hateful?!

>the majority of the members are different alphabet agencies unknowingly convincing eachother to commit attacks with few confused average Joes in between
nah

Yeah so when will Florida go back to Spain?

Where does it say to commit violence you goddamn moron.

For you.

>Being this hostile to a pro-white message
It's getting awfully reddit in here.

Half Asian half white guy here, support the cause even though I'm half gook. I'd rather have a white america than a nigger one. You have allies on many sides.

jesus, we're living in dangerous times

LE MUNKEY FACE XXXDDDDDD
HERP DERP!

>Dyke

Wait.

That's not a woman. Get fucked.

They do stunts like this to draw out like minded individuals. Entrapment comes later. Theyve been doing this shit to niggers as well

Yeah goy don't ever think of resisting everything is a honeypot just give up goyim.

Its amazing the way they are responding. It should wake some folks up.

This only seems like a race issue on the surface. By 2030 it will be catkin feeling oppressed by dogkin.

>white people have a right to exist

NAZI PROPAGANDA! HATE SPEECH! SHUT IT DOWN! IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!

>LEO buttmad we can see through his 1930's tier stickers
Sympathyzing with the Third Reich is ok but joining such groups and spreading that NS stuff on campuses helps no one when the news makes hit pieces like that afterwards. Even if they are not infiltrated yet such stunt draws attention

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Bronx_terrorism_plot

shouldn't you be prepping the bull

There's no actual race issue in America. Its all just a distraction to make us hate each other and destroy American identity.

Don't be self deprecating, your post made me sad

> helps no one when the news makes hit pieces like that afterwards.
Being this dense.. All they said was Whites have a right to exists and then they went all its annudah shoah. You really don't know what you are talking about when it comes to this group but I see you are keen on Whites not coming together.

Why don't you actually check out their website.
american-vanguard.org/

The American Identity wouldn't exist without Whites.

are they really saying Whites don't have a right to exist!!?

why did they ask some holohoax fag about it?

the american identity disappears when the white majority disapppears

This is how you redpill people

Take note Spencer you retard.

oh wow, xhe told you to stay away? the movement is finished!

Omg do you think these guys are like a bunch of racist too?! Also nice Picard pic! He was such a better captain then that misogynist in the original series!

>"There's no actual race issue in America"

t. gated community member

time's are changing in america, if you don't have an identity group you're fucked

dude, that fascist symbol of a fat axe makes no sense to anyone and you're retarded if you use it.

oh look an anti-White racist and genocidal maniac

how do you justify genocide?

I love that she retweeted someone making fun of Reince Priebus' name because it has too many vowels, apparently, when she has the same exact number of vowels in her own name. And uses a wider selection.

Her political disagreement with Priebus is a non-sequitor that amounts to "you're wrong because you're rich and have a stupid name". College professor and doesn't engage in the slightest amount of critical thinking.

>Doesn't know the fasces

i don't think anyone who wasn't already an anti white racist was bothered by him

Have more

replace "your own kind" with "in a homogenous community"

replace "white man" with "white Americans"

>you're retarded if you use it.

>fasces are faggots
kek

"OUR LAND" should say "YOUR LAND"

add more detail to the person holding the flag

>Why don't you actually check out their website.
I'd be right happy to :^). Do you need my email address too?
Fasces with the eagle is more than enough whats up.
In todays time in the Western world saying benign shit like "whites have a right to exists" labels you a nazi. Evidently by the media report. The best approach is to make a case us(whole of America including nigs) vs them (illigel immigrants) arguments. Point out what a drain they are on society and if people get interested eventually they might get to the right conclusion. Straight up getting in a cuckold's face with white culture aint gonna cut it

They have been used in American history for a long time new friend.

Fuck off psychopath

hmm, you support genocide, yet I am the psycopath?

shocking

what an evil fellow

>cannabis
>being a product of the """""'modern world""""""'
people against cannabis sound like mormons telling each other they're forbidden to consume tea and coffee, both creations of God
anyone with that ideology has been deeply jewed

>labels you a nazi.
Anything pro-white will labeled a nazi. They aren't advocating civic nationalism.

>he explained, adding that no one could feel its effects tofay

SHEEEIT NIGGER, WE DUN TRY DAT SHIT AN IT WACK YO

>one comment focusing in on getting high

What font is used on the "We do" points section?

What font, what size?

I have class in that building and didn't see shit. Must have been before noon

Probably still more potent than the brickweed we send to the gringos hahaha

and they have been faggots the whole time

>In todays time in the Western world saying benign shit like "whites have a right to exists" labels you a nazi.
exactly why it needs to be said. this can't be allowed or else things are going to get worse.

at least you send us the good heroin for our kids to OD on though, right?

No idea.
>exactly why it needs to be said.
And the Jew outs himself.

>And the Jew outs himself.
where?

let me grab my gu-I mean, spoon

Right here

I would assume that he means "Whites have a right to exist" needs to be said

but we may as well gas him just to be on the safe side

I like this poster campaign

This was at OSU.

Those are pretty cool

Love it. Based student.

good shit

rough draft

Basically another crying ass whiny white hate group that hates everyone but themselves like a bunch of rejected faggots that couldn't go to prom. Welcome to the Southern Poverty Hate Map you fucking losers.

It's funny because that kid is white

More stuff like this, it needs its on thread. Gave me goose bumps, so good.

Let me guess, supporting a cause authentically is too edgy and autistic for you.

Go to hell nigger

Gee, I wonder who owns the MSM? Maybe start there for some answers. But you are right, replace the word white with black asian muslim mecican etc, and this would be in the " feel good" portion of the broadcast at the end of the show, if at all.

Weed is a fucking garbage niggerdrug that makes you lazy and hungry. Shrooms are völkish as fuck.

What do you think people are stupid? Look at American history. White Pride is hatred and racism. Look at all their hate groups they have. It's only getting worse. Their hatred for other races is proven time and time again. Whites can't take pride in themselves without turning to racism and mass murder. One holocaust is enough. Every time white people start taking pride other races of people have to go or die.

Wow you sound like the life of the party you fucking loser.

Same people?

Here is your y...you know what..no. Seriously you bore me. Here is your YAWN. Faggot.

Keep your fucking Nazis saluting mass shootings to yourself ok? Go wash your fcking KKK outfit faggot.

>spencer
Richard Spencer?

völkish ? What the fuck does that mean? I looked it up and and the way your using it doesn't seem to make much sense.

Hateful much?