War between U.S. and Russia?

Is anyone else beginning to suspect there is a conspiracy by foreign powers to get the United States and Russia to go to war with each other?

Beginning? It's been pretty obvious for a long time that Israel has been pushing for a conflict between Russia and USA.

I appear to be late to the game here.

fpbp

I hope we're starting to see the end of it.

They do appear to be under threat right now, but that worries me.

Does anyone else think the recount effort in MI, PA and WI is about uncovering bogus "Russian hacking" to get this war started?

They wouldn't even have to have actual evidence for it. They'd just need to state on the mainstream media that it happened and shit would likely hit the fan.

OH FUGG

No, but I do suspect that Trump is playing himself right into Putin's hand.

I sincerely hope Trump is a tough president - Obama had the tiniest amount of backbone imaginable when it came to Russia. If Trump doesn't right the ship, Russia will eat us for breakfast.

obama administration already said the election was clean cut.

How and why? Their actions this decade haven't seemed very threatening to me. Anytime they project power it seems like a reaction to western subversion (example: bombing ISIS in Syria).

I've listened to Putin's speeches as well.While I'd love to believe he's as magnanimous as he portrays himself to be, I have trouble trusting an ex KGB agent to be straightforward with his intentions.

So then why is the recount still happening? Last I heard they were going as far as to file a lawsuit to get passed the deadline they missed.

At this point I don't care if we do.

That's a fair point but what reason is there to believe that Russia has the ambition (or capability) to "eat the U.S. alive?"

Why?

It's a delay tactic. I'm quite suspicious of the intentions - especially now the the ONLY people who were actually accused of election engineering are involved in the process.

I think the capability and the ambition is there simply because of Putin. I see him as effective, and effective at being seen as effective.

Since the 90's, they've become quite a bit more powerful due to that one man. I think you are right, they may not have the capability of beating us in a one on one fight, we already know Putin has been maneuvering Russia, during the Obama administration, to even the odds. Missiles here, missiles there.

I just think he's too good at his job to be one to whom we accede to.

I literally trust the people performing this recount less than anyone else on the planet right now.

If the most powerful people may really be vulnerable to shit like human trafficking charges it would not surprise me if they would do absolutely anything, including starting a ruinous war, to distract from it.

Who was accused of election engineering that is involved in the current process? This is the first I've come across this information.

Why would Israel need to push for it? US has been on a downward slide since WWII, if we don't participate in and win another large scale war soon we're headed straight for third world country status

The Democrats! Specifically, the establishment Democrats. Also known as Hillary Clinton. Ask the Berners if they thought she engineered any elections, or if the former head of the DNC was tacit in their collusion with what is apparently a quite corrupt woman.

>being this new

Prior to the election, yes.

Now that Trump has been elected, not so much.

Hillary was blocked so plan A is out.
Turkish President Androgynous making moves in Syria is plan B.