Wikipedia says pizzagate is a hoax

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Arguments_for_bestiality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((NYT))) says it didn't happen but doesn't prove anything
>same for (((Snopes)))
>debunked
Yeah sure.

Wikipedia doesn't say shit. Whoever edited the page did.

Wikipedia's article on zoophilia/bestiality has an entire section on "arguments for bestiality" plus pictures depicting bestiality as well as a section on "arguments against bestiality". No worthwhile encyclopedia in existence has an article on zoophilia/bestiality with an entire section on "arguments for bestiality"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia#Arguments_for_bestiality

>credible/unbiased source of information
Go see what Wikipedia has to tell you regarding
Lawerence E King jr

Just edit it and delete the "debunked" part.

Of course the Canadian was visiting the beastiality page

Make sure you guys save this picture. The unedited New York Times headline

It is almost entirelt role play bullshit except the speculation that podesta is certainly a pervert.

Bunch of idiots doxxing children and families so they can play pretend crime fighter.

check the ip address that edited it

Wow.
Thank you. Normally I don't respond to your countrymen.
I wish you a happy New year, user.

Check it in 5 minutes, it'll say its 100% true

that's a sure sign that it's not

on top of that, they call it a "conspiracy theory"

>"debunked"
kek

Daily reminder pizzagate is a false flag to shut down freeze peach on the internet. Someone will shoot podesta or visitors to the restaurant and this place will be removed. Save and print this post.

The police sketch on the right is John Podestas brother, Tony.

I don't know. Why would Podesta himself bother doing the kidnapping? That's stupid and risky.

I had a friend show me some pizza gate videos today.

It seems like Sup Forums thinks it is bullshit.

The posts on social media in conjunction with the emails makes it look pretty bad.

So why is there no excitement here for the story?

>Save and print this post.

So that I can wipe my ass with it?

i checked the the various edits, they don't cite it because it's a disambiguation page apparently but it's based on the washington post article

>Stupid and risky
All that power makes a man careless. Just look at Hillary's campaign. Frought with scandals that look stupid and risky.

fucking leafs

In their defence, there are no proven claims to even debunk.

Pizzagate has nothing going for it.

because it is a fantasy

0/10 troll.

Fuck off newfag, eyes are wide open

What?
I'm saying that I am more inclined to believe it than not believe it.

But everyone on Sup Forums says it is bullshit.

Why?

Yeah because it very clearly is. If you believe these random pizza dudes are in a pedo ring with Hillary and every other politician you're a subhuman retard. .

Cause this Sup Forums just memes and shitposts (fun version)

Head to other/pol/ for real updates (serious version)

This is why we start chasing other leads.

Either terrible concern troll or literally your first day here

Holy shit you dumb motherfucker.
Either provide more evidence for the Pizzagate thing being true or false or shut the fuck up and don't even bother participating in a discussion about it if you don't want to talk about it

is "footlong meatball sub" a code

Why should he? Every piece of evidence is pushed aside by denialfags.

>arguments for/against
That has no business on a encyclopedia page, that makes it a debate forum

defend this you idiots

>this page is protected from vandalism
>vandalism
What a shit fucking site

Sometimes kids play.
Sometimes they tape each other to tables.
They are just children playing. No Big Deal.

okay and I am asking Why is Sup Forums not receptive to this idea?

They believe in 9/11 conspiracy stuff. They believe in MK ultra, Sandy Hook etc.

Any time I try to talk about it outside of designated pizza gate threads the posts are ignored or ridiculed.

So what is going on? That is all I'm asking.
Shills? Too much of a reliance on code-words and symbolism in the narrative? What?

Hey my kid died at Sandy Hook you monster, literally shaking

>still using the wikijew
I dropped Wikipedia right after i saw this

>evidence

Sup Forums is dismissive because the code words and a creepy instagram are our main pieces of evidence.

But there are other things like Comet Pizza having a secret password protected download section, and said instagram also using the language of pedophilia with creepy images attached to it.

Wikileaks was also allegedly compromised.

The Nebraska Operation was the greatest cover-up probably second only to JFK.

The Belgium Operation was opened and exposed as a huge pedophile operation YET the whole concept of Child Abduction/Sex Slavery is still a big 80s conspiracy.

ok now this

Yeah right. You really have to do some mentalk gymnastics to sat that it's probably just another kid that taped her there.

I just got into it today, I'm looking over at Full-chan's sticky about it to actually read a discussion and get evidence.

Most people in this thread, although being a thread about it have no desire to talk about it with someone who wants to learn about it.

And then they wonder why it isn't getting traction.

>They believe in MK ultra, Sandy Hook etc.

What is the Sandy Hook conspiracy again? That they just made up all that shit and everybody who was supposed to have died is still alive?

I no-shit live one town away from Newtown, and I can at least tell you that entire area was locked down by police when it was going on, and there were memorials and vigils and etc. for weeks and months afterward. Was the entire town in on it then?

those articles were hilarious.

>NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS
>(ignores all evidence and dismisses without argument)
>NOTHING AT ALL!

The handkerchief is probably just a map they keep to remember all their favorite places to get pizza.
Nothing weird. Just Pizza. Everyone needs to eat.

>relying on (((Wikipedia))) at any point, ever.

If you never got taped down to a table in a shady pizzeria as a child you have lived a sad, sad existence.

Wikipedia also has cultural marxism as a conspiracy theory. its edited by marxists

how retarded are u

RARE
also no shit Slowpoke Bin Laden

A pizza-related map on a handkerchief?

Map can also mean DNA and it's not uncommon to use your coding handkerchief as a bit of a souvenir collector.

I don't have it saved because I'm only a partial sicko but Podesta's house is lined with art work of children being tortured, and the pizza place in question has more subtle art that's similar in nature.

The satanism and eating kids stuff is reaching with almost no real evidence, but the pedophilia stuff is not.

You call some code words that could be anything proof of a pedophile ring?

and i'm the retarded one? nice meme

>An simple Italian man, who humbly embraces his culture and heritage lost his handkerchief with a map of italy and various pizza insignia on it.

>the white "pedo" color code added to the list without any actual source.

MAMA MIA

I thought this was america? What is wrong with someone wanting a little art in their homes?

Way to confirm you're a troll

But Wikipedia is right. This conspiracy theory has been debunked by 3 reliable sources: New York Times, Washington Post and Snopes.

Art of young children being violently tortured is not a commonly acceptable art subject.

I'm not trolling. There is just no real evidence to prove that anything about this is true.

Keep pushing this theory though. Even though its already been DEBUNKED.

Wikipedia's entry on the Shree Rajneesh Bioweapon Event was transparently written by the actual religious cult responsible for releasing a bioweapon in a fast food resraurant in the Eighties.

This is make believe.

This is Real Life

>cherry picking: the infographic

Did I say I rely on Wikipedia you fucking little cunt? No. I said "Wikipedia says pizzagate is a hoax"

Well I just checked and it still says

"A debunked 2016 conspiracy theory involving Washington, D.C. restaurant and concert venue Comet Ping Pong"

So I guess you none of you faggot little hackers can't change it, amirite?

I just find out about the whole Pizzagate things yet everyone is already like "meh, this was proven fake already"

is it true? all fake? I guess I'm too late

watch videos
you will see its not fake

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtybQS0eIA

wew lad, you mad.

I heard an interesting theory that the two suspect images are threats by a larger group to keep the Podestas in line, and don't make sense in regard to the case. It would be interesting if one group of psychopaths is threatening to throw another sub-group of psychopaths to be ripped apart by the masses of upset citizens all riled up by a divisive political election. Heh.

So... all medias are saying is fake because they are involve?

Fuck m8...

This. Check who made the edit, faggots. What the hell are you doing?

Why does the right have such a strong compulsion to invent stories to try to hurt the left?

Are you this insecure in your own party that you think you have to cheat to be superior?

you seen the video? he kisses her and the mom says ''absolutely'' to him seeing her and her daughter later

Yeah but you can't really tell for sure he say "horny".. in fact read the comments, many have good explaination.

I want this pizzagate to be true but even people here are saying is all a hoax

how do you check who wrote this? I clicked view source and is the highlighted name the last person who edited it?

Well that's just not fair. Pizzagate saves babies from rape tunnels, it's a 100% Reddit-approved guaranteed fact. Infographs to follow

> that you think you have to cheat to be superior?
What is Russian Hackers?
What are 33,000 deleted emails?
What is a public and private position?
What are DNC Leaks?

try harder next time

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wikipedia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wikipedia could have been one of humanities greatest creations but it will go down in history as another thing lefties ruined

>fact checking site is allowed to be nonfactual.

I had thought the leftists from reddit infesting this place was the worst, but they're easy to spot and their population fluctuates. During the election I thought CTR was annoying, but most of them are gone now too.

You know the worst type of posters on this board, though? /x/ cross posters. They are like an infection that never goes away. They constantly shit up this board with their retarded conspiracy theory bullshit. A large chunk of posters here are religious and /x/ posters know this, that's why they keep coming here.

It's so cyclical it's disgusting. They always stick to one thread and have retarded "investigative" circlejerks with each other. It happened with BSE, it happened with spirit cooking, now it's this pizza bullshit. And GOD FORBID you show any hint of skepticism to them. You're now automatically a shill, now in on the cover up they've been trying to expose. It's the definition of talking to a wall. They'll never listen, on the contrary they think they're getting closer to cracking the case.

This is what happens when you take too many redpills. You start becoming tolerant and needing more and more extreme ones to satisfy your thirst. Then you turn into a brain dead conspiracy theory idiot, basically a schizophrenic. You turned the pills from red to magenta then magenta to blue. It's a pitiful thing to witness on a board that prides itself as the truth seeking one in a sea of lies.

The worst type of posters on every other boards are the Sup Forums crossposters though.

Wasn't there a response from Pedosta on this one, saying "yeah, it's mine, you can throw it away" or something?
Just wondering if they are indeed talking about pedo shit, what specifically do we suspect they're talking about? An actual handkerchief?

ya know Sup Forums used to be perceptive and see through these jewish tricks, but now you just run with whatever is shilled the hardest and appels to your autism. pizzagate is a false flag. by appealing to your wild delousions and your symbolism fetish they have effectivly diluded the only bit of real evidence you had (the podesta emails) and made the whole thing look like just another cocain fueled right wing conspiracy. way to fucking go.

This, sadly.

Is this a lead?

Maybe. I just don't think it was a carefully crafted psyop since its inception. I think it was just hijacked and they could potentially use this to their benefit by getting James Alefantis or someone else attacked/killed and blamed on "conspiracy theorists radicalized by the internet"

Cass Sunstein, Obama's top Jew, wrote a book about this and he literally mentioned how they were worried about fringe groups getting violent so they needed to infiltrate and use cointelpro tactics to quell dissent.

I've already quite a bit of disinformation injected into the pizzagate discourse and certain narratives have been astroturfed like the podesta brothers kidnapping the Mcann girl for example, lol this right here The thing is, elite pedophile rings are very real and this investigation is legit but that wont stop them from falseflagging this to benefit their own agenda. If some user goes postal and attacks the owner of comet ping pong then this totally gives them ammunition to justify their orwellian internet censorship.

Reminder that they blamed the Daily Stormer for Dylann Roof and the Charleston shooting (which was a falseflag)

this is why I use Encyclopedia Dramatica

Well we DID just legalize beastiality and anal on kids...

There's no question that "pizza" and other food-related shit is code in pedo circles for pedo shit: it's in police manuals. The handkerchief thing is fucking weird as hell, and so is the domino email. Shit is unquestionably code for something, unless you're retarded. Then you have proven legit spirit cooking from the demon herself, crazy sick, kid-centric art work, a reference to maddie, and maddie's abductor sketches looking fucking exactly like Pedosta and bro, weird ass Instagram shit, pedo symbolism in pizza logos, insane undercover videos of psycho tranny shit at pedo pizza, sick art work at pizza joint, and whatever else I'm forgetting. But yeah, nah, nothing to see here. Fuck off shill. You protect pedos.

You forgot Andrew Breitbart tweeting that Podesta being a pedophile and then dying mysteriously soon after.

(((Wikipedia)))

Yeah. Fucking CHERRY ON TOP. What the fuck kind of retarded mind can possibly think all of this is nothing or a psyop? Pretty fucking elaborate shit, planned six years ago, including the widely covered death of a public figure/journalist.

good god im trying to help you faggots. im not saying its not happining im saying that you are clearly playing into a narrative that may end up overturning the whole thing. the evidence we have on podesta is solid, pizzagate not so much. this thing got out far sooner than it should have and if you think im a shill you have no idea how false information is used to bend a narrative. the shills are the ones stiring shaky facts into the mix specificaly engineered to spread like wildfire among right. weather you want to admit it or not most people on our side of things are just as gulible as the left.

So is there any evidence that this whole pizzagate thing isn´t true?
What makes media say that this is false news, they must have some kind of evidence to back it up or are they that stupid to risk the last ounce of trust people have in msm? I mean if people collectively gather information thats worth a whole FBI filing cabinet u can´t just debunk all this information by just saying "it´s false news".