"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There are children dying and all you can think about is your imaginary rebellion against the democratically elected government.

It's time to implement common-sense gun control. I know it's a long shot but maybe Trump will see sense and finally do it, you people need to be put in your place.

This is why the civilized world thinks we're morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/GjUOIyxJHu5a8Ty-8pfqEA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100851319/#100853861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You won't find much support here. Sup Forums users get off to the idea of "le glorious revolution"

You lost because you stereotype republicans as gun-owning, fat, redneck-retards, yet scream XYZphobia anytime a discussion happens.

So please, keep doing this to yourself. It's great to watch the democratic party implode on itself.

-Los Angeles, CA

>"look, mom! I posted it again!"

Maybe if you weren't fat redneck retards we wouldn't have to.

There is no rational reason for a civilian to own any gun, let alone a weapon of war.

shill

$0.02deposited to you PayPal.

>It's time to implement common-sense gun control.

So tell us how common-sense gun control wont fail this time around.

>yuo were payed to disagree with me!!!!

>it might not work, so we shouldn't even try

Explain to me why we should build a wall when ladders and planes exist?

You must be new here

You post this shit like 3 time a day, do you really not have anything better to do?

>dude implying Hitler was bad.

You're on Sup Forums, pal. Enjoy your stay.

(((You)))

This, fellow LA fag

OP why the fuck do you post this image every single day. Do you not have anything better to do? You do know that your bait threads have done nothing this whole fucking year right?

>"democratically" elected government

I don't actually believe Sup Forums thinks that. It's clearly irony.

(You)

>I AM SILLY

Aren't you people the ones laughing about how the other side lost fairly?

Oh you think you can just delete a post, huh faggot? I wasn't gonna save it, but I have to now

>hurr don't tread on me

>OBUMMER am I right fellow murricans???

>SHALL

>common-sense gun control

Nice meme

But common-sense isn't so common. I'm willing to bet you fall in to the same category as these idiots here.
youtu.be/SqJ_4YhYMhE

(You) (You) (You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)(You) (You)

fpbp

No, you were paid to act like a retard. Hardly has any thing to do with disagreement.

Who exactly would be paying people? The election is over. Dumbfuckistan won. (For now at least, I doubt Trump will even last one term)

>the same """""""civilized""""""" world you talk about that imports brown people to disembowel their cultural identity and rape native women on the daily

Because wals have been effective in Europe, Israel, and China? Also, al the rich liberals houses.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/GjUOIyxJHu5a8Ty-8pfqEA/

is this a bot or are you really making the same shitty thread everyday?

>It's this thread again

No (You) for you.

Why should we give up our guns?

Only China's wall is comparable in length, and they got fucked by Mongols repeatedly.

Try again.

Touhou hijack?
Touhou hijack!

Because their presence is a danger to society. Do you LIKE hearing about new mass shootings every month?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/100851319/#100853861

Do you like for girls to get raped? Why are you not wanting all men dead? They rape sometimes and its bad!

Wooooow, low tech walls, w-w-why did they not work?

Men also provide value to society. Guns don't.

I don't want to protect my family, instead I'll wait 10-15 minutes while my wife and daughter are beat and rapped in front of me, so nice!

>a wall a third the height and a fraction the thickness of China's will somehow be more effective

Oh, another bait thread with the same damn cartoon again.

Somebody invert/parody that image already.

Please, take all my stuff since I have no way to stop you armed fellow of law braking!

Are you that nu-male kid with the shitty beard and staight up hair? People have guns get over it.

Also commie captcha.

That's actually incorrect. There were three major breaches, of which all three involved the opening of a main gate by a chinese officer who thought he could use the Horde forces to their political benefit, and got fucked.

But hey, I'm sure you'll eventually get to that in your world history course.

Men with guns. Something china had not.

Why do people who clearly have no bullet hell skills even like tohou?

>this person has been making this same thread for almost a year now

>Panamanian education

I like to have to avoid whole ares of my town because criminals have guns and break laws and get from black market suppliers and will kill me but I have no way to deter them

Pretty patterns son. And cute waifus. And don't make assumptions maybe the just want to take it easy?

>"MOM I MADE THE THREAD AGAIN!"

>cries knowing she'll never have grandchildren

They don't have to though, and we shouldn't let them. The world can change you know

Sup Forums BTFO...they didn't just need Hitler and Stalin, they needed Pol Pot too!

My dream is that everywhere I go I have no way to defend my self because the police can do it for me because I'm the only person in the world that will need them at the moment.

Maybe if our country had sensible gun laws those criminals wouldn't be a problem

you you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you youyou you you

I don't know why anyone would eve want to take protection into their own hands, my government said they are all the protection I need.

Yes, because if we stopped selling guns everywhere right now, that would make it harder to cross the southern unnamed border and sell guns here.

Meanwhile, Trump is literally Hitler because he said a mean.

It's ridiculous dealing with these stupid bait cartoons over and over. This one should be corrected like:

Making the connection between insanity and *poutine*, exhibith A: "it's one small step from *allowing* assault rifles to Mateen, Cho and Lanza"!

forget gun control, we need to ban illegals from using cars. Thats what all these mass killers are into these days.

guns are just for silly old people who have pride issues and never leave their property.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Gun control seems to be the shill topic today.

Actually this is boring and I really don't care that much to poke holes in something that has nothing left to poke holes in. I don't see who you can do this every day when I can't bare to shitpost in this thread for more then 15 minutes.

>how you can

i feel like the war on drugs is far greater problem than trying to dismantle the 2nd amendment

post things that really make you think

Since you have no argument, it's probably for the best.

>tfw last mass shooting was a sandnigger killed fags
>tfw the last "mass murder" was a retarded nigger who couldn't even get a kill

>Nobody should own anything oy vey

No argument was made in the OP, so I'm not sure why you'd expect one in the thread.

>choosing to ignore Britain's retarded backfiring gun laws

Convenient shill

Oi mate bin that knife cunt cheeki wanker

Eh, waifuism has always confused me as a concept, but I suppose it makes sense considering your women.

Oh, do tell me all the occassions the wall got broken. Name specific invasions if you can.

Doesn't matter how many times I see this statement, it always makes me laugh.

private property is a spook

What do you mean backfiring, their rates of gun violence are basically nothing now.

You must be trolling.

Gun ownership in America has always been intended and worked for the purpose of protecting the average citizen from any possibility of a tyrannical seizure of power from the federal government.

(You)

Do you ever get tired of supporting a movement that died before you were born?

Or are you actually mentally ill enough to believe your tiny fringe minority is somehow still relevant?

You're more than welcome to go to "the civilized world," then.

The relation to crime vs access to guns pales in comparison to the relation of crime and the amount of poverty and lack f education.

Simply put, Less poverty= less crime

Better education = Less poverty.

Get rekt uneducated faggot.

As British scientist have shown, getting killed with a gun is truly much worse than getting killed with literally anything else, because getting killed with a gun contributes to gun violence.

Indeed.
He does it for the (You)s because he gets off counting how much of others time he wasted with poor already fought arguments.
Let this thread sink so he can make a new one with the same hashed image.

Man I'm glad that getting my head cut off by a rusty knife is not as bad as getting shot, thanks British scientists!

>get attacked with gun
>die

>get attacked with fists because criminals couldn't buy guns
>live

What is so hard to understand about this?

>"don't tread on me! give me liberty or give me-"
>tank runs you over

Guns are much easier to get rid of than poverty. We may as well do what we can.

>Fists can't kill too
Snaps, we need to tell those boxers and MMA fighters that they are not really dead.

>fists
I think you mean knives.

Also, you can make a working shotgun with about 20 bucks at Lowes, so even then, you would have a bunch of illegal home made guns.

Also, you can but unfinished guns and finish them yourself perfectly legally. Just bore a hole in the pistol, and boom, you've got a working pistol.

I never understood the argument "oh yeah, you don't need a gun to defend yourself from a tyrannical government because the government is currently so tyrannical it is stopping you from defending yourself properly".

Are you trying to support the point of the opposition.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY WONT MODS BAN THE FUCKERS MAKING THESE THREADS
EVERY FUCKING SAME IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THREAD, SAME FUCKING IMAGE, SAME FUCKING TEXT

Any rebellion you actually tried against our (rightful democratically elected) government would be crushed easily. The only purpose guns serve to civilians is...huh, I can't think of one.

He's saying tanks are atvs that work super well in cities and that they would have no trouble taking down anyone.

He'd ban evade, no way he'd miss those yummy (You)s.

The only purpose is protection, because cities are fuck huge and cops take longer to get to places then it takes to get killed by someone. The rebellion is just bonus stuff.

This how many times a day do we have this and the same stupid drone thread? You shills get absolutely fucking wrecked in every one of these.
What even is the point of these threads?

this is now a family photo thread

>you need an assault rifle for protection in a city

Nice meme.