If someone IRL asked you about your belief in white supremacy, white nationalism, and a white ethnostate...

If someone IRL asked you about your belief in white supremacy, white nationalism, and a white ethnostate, would you tell them or would you hide those beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yi9hT8ES2g
quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't believe in any of those things so no.

but i still wouldn't tell them my beliefs because they would basically hear "white supremacy".

Look at skin color of ankle.

Well up front I'd tell them that while we may be friends or acquaintences, their feelings/nationality/ethnicity have zero influence over what I believe.

If you are afraid to state your beliefs in public, they are probably shitty beliefs.

Say I'm not a fan of White Supremacy, I just respect the Nazis for being radical anti-Semites. Say all people are created equal but we're talking about Jews here. It's a simple extermination job and theres really no reason to have a debate over it.

>implying I want a white ethnostate
>implying I care if we have minorities as long as they integrate with our society and aren't retarded
>implying I don't just want immigration to be significantly slowed down so that we aren't overrun by them

>leftists unironically thinoing the klan is relevant
Lol theres probably small town cults with greater membership at this point

"I don't have strong political opinions."

if you speak the truth in the streets, you had better have a weapon or make them laugh, because they will attack you.

if your beliefs can be safely spoken in public, they're probably false.

>Wanting a white enthostate and having self determination is white supremacy.
Nice meme.

It's simple.

I'd tell them there's nothing wrong with a white ethnostate existing, so long as it's not the US. I'd also tell them that I'm a civic nationalist, meaning that I'm cool with anyone coming here if they believe the right stuff.. but people who hold my believes do, disproportionately, tend to be white.

Except when your a leftist who can spew hate, racism, and slander at any given moment with the backing of the MSM, but its okay because they said it publicly.

Shitty beliefs take many forms and often times they are the ones most spoken in public.

I am not supremacist, "white nationalist", but I am a cultural nationalist who believes in protecting our native ethnicity which is European and yes I am open about it even infront of my very left wing friends. I am sure half of my friends hate my guts and despise me for being so open about it, but what can they do? Throw away 10 years of friendship and seeing me as the awesome person I am because I voted Trump?

I have the upper hand. Also I have better arguments

I am typically honest about it. But i'm not going to be an idiot about it.

There's no way to not be an idiot about it

I think cultural relativism is bullshit. Some cultures are definitely better than others. Some values more worthy of protection. I'm a culturalist. It no racist.

The only time I wouldn't is if I would be injured for doing so. If you don't stand by your beliefs you are not much use.

You might say I do nothing to hide it.

So then you must hate Donald Trump then because he has tons of support from Bibi (prime minister of Israel) and the Israelis in general

You can say what you want in public, but people will think you're pieces of shit when you say racist and hateful shit like kill all jews, which someone in this thread already expressed support for.

Genuinely question to the anti-semites in this thread.

What do you think of donald trump and the fact that he has huge support from Israel?

We get it you vape.

If we cannot totally terminate the jewish existence, the only other real solution is to execute all jews who leave israel.

i don't believe in white supremacy or ethnostate but i wholeheartedly believe white nationalism. if they question it, just ask if black nationalism is wrong

why should i be ashamed of my people and country, which was founded by white people?

I give people as much as I think they can handle.
I don't try hard to keep the company of people I don't feel can be eased in to it eventually.

I'd take a page out of the Jew handbook and of course I would deny those direct labels. But I'd still support ideas and policies that help whites, and promotes those things as a general good without going into the specifics of why they help whites.

This is really the only way to go forward, gotta use the Jews tricks against them.

I tell them what I believe, fuck everybody.

"The white nationalists have some undeniably legitimate grievances, but most solutions they propose are too impractical to implement and too short-sighted to address the structural problems inherent in the modern state."

If you honestly think we should murder an entire people, you are a piece of shit.

You do realize that there is something massively wrong in your life right? It may be that you are an ugly, deformed piece of shit. It may be that you were raped as a kid. It may be that you were beaten.

I just know for sure that you are mentally damaged to a high degree. That is why you belief in killing the jews. A healthy, mentally well adjusted individual simply does not belief we should genocide the jews. So tell me, what is wrong with you?

Yes. But only becuz I'm not white. They would find it funny and I could make it into a joke.

Feels good.

I spent half the day talking about how racist Mexicans are, and how blacks are fucking retarded with my co worker today. We routinely discuss politics and are all right of center, even the 2 Mexicans.

>implying you wouldnt take the option to remove kebab completely

Why would a non-white believe in white nationalism and supremacy. You realize you aren't a part of it right?

Even if you hold the same beliefs as the white nationalists in this thread, they will still hate you for being non white.

>hide those beliefs

But I don't believe in any of that shit.

I don't hide my beliefs about the Holohoax, though.

so this is photoshopped right?

They were pretty good at photoshop back then, for it not having photoshop and all

Leaf ching chong here that would be happy to answer my fellow chinks
>white supremacy
they need to sit down and realize its just a meme, its 2016
>white nationalism
>nationalism
dont see anything wrong with someone who is proud because their country has cultural importance and giving them happiness
>white ethnostate
As an immigrant this seems to be an issue and i have witnessed other immigrants who seem to ignore the fact that they are living in a white mans state. Im led to believe that cultural preservation should be acknowledged and immigrants if not assimilate at least be well aware of the cultural upbringings of the country they are currently residing

Whatcha doin Tyrone

You don't understand, the jews control the world and thats why my life sucks, killing them all will make it better.

I've revealed my beliefs to coworkers, and have received positive feedback.

It helps to be eloquent, well-spoken, and able to debate without getting mad.

No, apparently all these emaciated corpses are from (1) Allied advances interrupting trains of food for camps & (2) typhoid or typhus, I forget which the deniers claim, which is why the camps needed 100s of pounds of Zyklon B.
And if believe those things, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying...

Photo editing has been around as long as photos.

Also, I wonder how all those skeletons died? I'd bet 4 organs of your choosing that not one of them was from gas or bullets.

>being proud of the country you were born in

You should be proud of accomplishments. You should be proud when you put in hard work and you succeed. You shouldn't be proud because you just randomly happened to be born on this plot of land. You didn't do anything. You didn't succeed. It is just absurd.

Nationalism is a cancer and needs to be done away with. Once we do that, there will be no war.

"The people who subscribe to those groups are pretty absurd. It's 2016. Literally wtf.

That said, there is truth behind every perspective. The truth behind theirs -- they've grown more and are gaining legitimacy lately -- is because every other group can talk about their pride and culture openly, but Whites sound like scary people if they try. I have no ties to that stuff whatsoever, and it pains me when they do it -- but, at the core, I can't say anything positive about my European bloodline, by suggesting my intelligence might come from that, for instance, without people assuming the worst.

I think it's all about there being a serious need for the culture to change and the politics to change. If they don't, I think those hate groups will have more of a basis for hate because it will be reactionary."

ITT an angry liberal wants to pick a fight with trolls.

Humans are tribalistic and nationalism is one of the only ways to avoid war.

>Muh ethnostate

Literally jihadi tier thinking.

Isn't Nationalism more a cause of wars?

lel,, this is what these people actually believe. Luckily they are an extreme minority.

the holocaust happened. There was literally a trial on it (Nuremberg trial) it was proven in a court of law with moutains of evidence.

Himmler, the person in charge of the jew, even admits it.

so I am guessing this video where himmler admits to extermination of the jews is fake too?

There is a reason only edgy teens on fringe corners of the internet deny the holocaust. Because it actually happened. I am not going argue much more about it, because I can just keep supplying piece of evidence after piece of evidence and you'll just keep saying it's fabricated.

Yea everyone at my school knows and better yet I've converted most of them to think the same way, and to top it all off I'm from commifornia

>If you are afraid to state your beliefs in public, they are probably shitty beliefs.
Anne Frank BTFO

>moralfagging on 4chins
We can't just wish them to stop existing. I don't care whether its painless or torturous, we just need them gone.

Oh shit you're right. The people questioning Stalin were just retards

No that's imperialism.

i think you got that wrong. nationalism lead to WWI, WWII, and pretty much all wars.

You're only stopping because you can't prove it, kike shill

I tell my non-white coworkers this stuff all the time. I think they think I'm joking or trying to be edgy, but either way we get along.

Which itself can follow naturally after Nationalism
>And Nationalism itself is the belief that 'This place is better because I LIVE HERE' and given that people are bastards about
Well, everything

"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious"

Patriotism = Nationalism

you're a very unsophisticated person. You should obviously realize that we live in a country with freedom of speech guaranteed by the constitution.

In nazi germany, you would be killed for saying the wrong things or just being born the wrong race.

That is not the case in america dumbass.

I should have prefaced it by saying if you are afraid to say your beliefs in a country where free speech is guaranteed

Nonconsensual expansion and minorities getting butthurt over nationalism caused wars.

>oy vey: the post

LOL. I literally just posted a video of henrick himmler, the head of the SS, the person in charge of the fate of the Jews, ADMITTING TO THE EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS.

and you just flat out ignored it.

lmao ZERO effort into hiding it, inbox full of threats on facebook.

Shitskins aren't in danger of their races dying out. White people are.

No one should be afraid to state their beliefs in a free speech country.

Yeah, the Elites always find someone to scapegoat to sell their agenda and keep their lies alive.

>backpedaling this hard

go back to tumblr, faggot

I had this conversation here in Baltimore City in a black barbershop.

Dropped my power level on these fuckers.

I think the barber fucked up my fade on purpose though.

Tell them. The argument is a flowchart, all you have to do is present them with information and you can make them contradict themselves or set double standards for white countries easily. Just point to all the other countries in the world, which are stable ethnostates, and then the stark contrast they have with white countries and their immigration policies.

By this point they're probably not convinced because almost everyone is brainwashed these days. So move on to a hypothetical like whites moving en masse into Mexico or Japan or Israel and snatching up entire neighborhoods and cities, forcing the natives out, demanding accommodations like English being spoken, special privileges in school, and welfare. If the Mexicans, Japanese, or Israelis feel threatened and want to preserve their country and its composition, then it's understandable for whites.

Failing that, just redpill them on multiethnic countries. You can point to historical examples like Yugoslavia being a complete failure or to statistics like pic related. Ask them what is so great about diversity and multiculturalism that it's worth the riots, the hate crimes, the all-time low in race relations despite the black president, the half century since the civil rights movement, affirmative action. There is such an overwhelming amount of cons you can point to, including the argument itself, that it will be obvious who's right when they fail to come up with any pros. If they're not beginning to back off by this point then they're emotionally entrenched in their viewpoint and continuing is pointless.

Bringing any emotions into the argument is the absolute worst thing you can do, they'll label you a bigot and shut you out. Your beliefs should obviously be consistent and fair to nonwhites. Give them information, and if they dodge the logical answer just turn their emotional logic right back on them with a hypothetical; any argument against white nationalism is an argument against all nationalism.

It depends on the removal method and where they go. I grew up with kebabs and made a lot of kebab friends. So while I realize that they're undesirable on a whole, I still view them with empathy, especially the kids who didn't come here by choice.

Ok, when you go into work tomorrow, (if you're even employed) tell your coworkers about how inferior blacks are to white people. You can even back up your argument with crime and IQ statistics! Show them all the wonderful things white people achieved a thousand years ago and how Africans still have achieved nothing.

You don't even need to believe it yourself, because as you just said, it's just an opinion and we have free speech so there should be nothing wrong with stating that opinion.

Let's see if you remain employed :^)

>making a retarded post
>and then trying to cover it by backpedaling and making an even dumber post

I know a guy from Nicaragua.

He told me Trump was a supremacist.

I told him he didn't know what real supremacist was.

The rest of my friends and family are more right-wing and pro-white than I am, so I rarely have to hide my power level.

>g-goyim w-what are you doing

Into the oven with you

You didnt read my post burger
>your country is one of the pioneers of space exploration
>your country started the industrial era
>your country invented the wheel
how can you not be proud of this kinds of accomplishments that your country has done, especially in something that cant be done by a single person but a whole nation

>proud of your accomplishments
>proud of your hard work (assuming you succeed)
This sounds like what a liberal with a snowflake mentality would say and this is the actual cancer that needs to be removed

ITT: People think that only Jews have an issue with killing lots of people.

OP is either massively sheltered or not white.

>jews
>people

Hearty kek lad

I would tell them that I think different races should keep to their own kind and that intermixing just causes problem for everyone. I really think subhuman savages need to be evicted from Europe and their former settler colonies immediately and then genocided to extinction. Africa has good clay but the savages shitting all over it give the land itself a bad name.

This isn't really true. If someone starts shouting about how pedo sex should be legal then they will be rightly shunned and isolated by society.

i wonder what kind of loser decide to make those threads. why do you go to places on the internet you dont like ?

And of course smart people with those belief won't say anything because the anti-racist gestapo will go after them and they will lose their jobs and possibly more.
My gf knows about my views which arent your hollywood huwhyte s00000premist stupid shit that literally no one even the actual KKK believe in. Theyre nuanced and different with each individual. But I know youre not very good at nuance your KKK meme made that clear

If situation were reversed and not being racist caused you to be chased by angry mobs, the media and tons of independent group you would stfu about them too. You do nothing brave at all youre just yet another useful idiot repeating the same shit youve been told to repeat.

I would ask them if listening to me explain that is really how they want to spend their last few minutes of life before I turn on the gas chamber.

Lol. Holocaust deniers will literally just claim every single piece of evidence is a lie, even when you have one of the top 5 most powerful nazis admitting to the holocaust during the war, not under duress. Really, watch the video. He is giving a speech basically saying that what they are doing, killing the jews, should never be spoken about because the people would be appalled. But ultimately he is trying to reassure them that what they are doing, killing the jews, is the right thing.

Funny how the holocaust wasn't real, but the Nazis, who were being charged with war crimes, didn't deny it. Instead, they tried to pretend they were someone else
>rom 1945 onwards, thousands of Nazis were captured and hundreds tried for their part in the Holocaust and other crimes against humanity. They tried to pretend they were someone else, they tried to pretend they didn't know what was happening, they tried to pretend they didn't have as much to do with it as others, they tried to claim they were just following orders and they tried to justify it as "the kind of thing that happens in war." But what not one of them ever did was deny it happened.

quora.com/What-is-the-best-evidence-that-proves-beyond-reasonable-doubt-that-the-Holocaust-occurred
What do you say to the mountain of evidence I provided? All you literally doing is just saying everything I post is a lie. You have provided not a single shred of proof that any documents or photos were documented by the allies to fabricate the holocaust. Do you realize how elaborate this conspiracy would have to be? You'd have to have the complete participation of hundreds of thousands of people from WWII. You'd have to have technology that wasn't around to fabricated 10s of thousands of ducments and photos proving it happened. You'd have to somehow get 10s of thousands of jews to make up stories about the holocaust that were some how all consistent. It would be impossible. You dont get it

I am a psychologist. I think you are either mentally ill or have some form of severe retardation. Taking this bait really shows your intelligence level you leftist. Fucking leftists.

Sup Forums BTFO

Remember earlier this year when that rogue nigger shot 150 cops in Texas?

I wont say that because I am not a racist dumbass. and employers have the right to fire you, especially if you are driving away business and making other workers feel hated by being a racist bigot. It is their business.

No one, however, will throw you in jail for your beliefs.

>t. Civic Nationalist.

Truly the worse kind of people live in Canada.

because I didn't personally contribute to those achievements. I wasn't even born when for the most part when those things happened.

That's like saying 'You're brother just got a great job at a bank making a lot of money. aren't you proud of yourself for your bother succeeding'?

>moral fagging
your newness is showing
you have to go back >>>/9gag/

Except lefties aren't punished in any way for their own hateful views, so your entire argument is bullshit.

>You are mentally ill if you don't think murdering millions of Jews is okay.

ahahahaha. You are literally the mentally ill one. Go say that to your mother and she what she says. And then go tell her what I said. Ask her who she thinks is the mentally ill one. Of course you wont do it, because deep down you know I am right :)

lol, what hateful views?

Even of you could prove the holocaust happened it would just make me admire the Nazis even more. That is vision. That is the future.

If Sup Forums actually understood the history of human evolution it would not exist and these fucking retarded memes would finally go extinct.

I tried having a discussion about race but then I was told race is a social construct and has no place in science and we all came from Africa anyway.

Lol I don't understand you guys.

If you guys really have no problem with the holocaust and want jews to die, why do you deny it?

And I should say that you're wrong to say that 'if you could prove it' because it has already been proven