I heard 4channers on pol claim that pol isn't alt-right. Why not? What's the difference between the alt-right and pol...

I heard 4channers on pol claim that pol isn't alt-right. Why not? What's the difference between the alt-right and pol? I mean, they both believe in white nationalism and race realism. What are the major differences between you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsMACBcxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mainly ignorant shit posters here

Alt Right is an external label used to describe anyone who is upset with the GoP but doesn't vote Democrat.

But the majority of alt-righters that I met share the same ideology as pol.

alt right is for babies

it is better to refuse to accept a label, because once we do it will be a tool used by the media to ide tidy anyone that shares pol ideas

>Sup Forums is one person

most of Sup Forums is white identitarian, In a broad sense. But everyone is user, so you could be talking to an ancap or a sjw. Take everything for granted.

now fuck off

>I have met altrighters
ok

Sup Forums is and has been everything that the alt-right is and no one here cared until after the seig heils at the NPI meeting and then Spencer himself looking rather foolish when he was interviewed by Roland Martin. The general stance of the majority of Sup Forums since then has been to try to distance themselves from alt-right and white nationalism in general (which seems weird considering the memes and hitler worship that regularly takes place on here)
Some Sup Forumsacks flat out deny that the alt-right is even a real thing that didn't even exist before the election

The new meme is civic nationalism

Seems strange. dunno man. Pic is related

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsMACBcxs

>"young whites tired of their countries turning non white"

That is want Sup Forums is. Break it down into all the subgroups or rebrands you want, most of us are here for this simple reason.

People cared when Hillary mentioned the altkike being in the deep dark reaches of the internet (4chins.) It's more of a tactical stance most people take so they don't end up getting pinned by mainstream culture and they're right. Being anonymous is the only way of retaining some kind of power and not being a sitting duck like the altkike twitter morons who will now take any and all shit thrown at them.

>lying
We've never been alt right and said as much when that faggot milo started using the term to try and co-opt the movement

The way I see it is that the Alt-right was meant to serve three main purposes.

>be a big tent movement that unites all conservatives against the neo-cons.
>promote racial realism
>be a dog whitsle, that makes third positionism go mainstream

Sup Forums isn't on George Soros' payroll so couldn't possibly be alt-right.

wow u sound like a rite misinformed cunt m8

Slide thread.
Remember to sage if you absolutely must reply

Alt-right is for white nationalists. That's regressive and racist.

Sup Forums is enlightened. We are the civic nationalist Nouveau-Right

>Sup Forumsis not alt-right
Because Sup Forums is alt-reich

>Soros payroll
You forgot the CTR-faggots shitting up threads

There some left wing and centrists here.

I mean we are literally just "politically incorrect" meaning we don't adhere to the standards of political correctness. The true beliefs political on this board vary, be they libertarianism, nationalism, even some un-ironic ancaps.

Personally I would say we're a nationalist board that is mostly Christian in the true sense, not the mainstream Protestant sense. Alt-righters kind of deny religion in general and as far as I can understand, are just a slightly more nationalistic libertarian movement. I don't personally think pol is alt-right.

Sup Forums actually allows multiple points of view which is quite a shock to people from entirely uniform "diversity" celebrating forums.

Alt-right is a label the media and leftist came up with for a phenomenon they couldn't explain.

Are you the faggot whose therapist encourages you to leafpost?

>libertarianism, nationalism, even some un-ironic ancaps.

We here at Sup Forums have varied beliefs, such as fascism lite with legal drugs, fascist fascism, and corporatist fascism. All of them hate niggers.

The alt-right are a bunch of sodomy enablers and trans apologists.

>(((alt-right)))

FUCK THAT.

The alt-right is a meme

>implying Sup Forums is one person

keeeeeek

Alt right is dumb asses letting the internet affect the real world
It's a joke term because the media pretends we have influence
Then inevitably some faggot irl tries to claim to be a leader so he can be famous
The only alt righters are those who mention it in the real world. There is no such thing on the internet

Sup Forums is Sup Forums, we have no uniform stance aside from being to the right.

Sup Forums is to the right of the sodomy enabling, horrible branding, low sentience movement known as the (((alt right)))

>muh sodomy

I want 8/pol/ to leave

>in b4 3-paragraph long essay on how you think buttsex is gross therefore it should be banned

I want nu/pol/ to die

alt-right is a bunch of degeneracy enabling good goy civic nationalists

>I mean
>I-I-I mean, uh, c-c'mon guys, d-d-don't you 4channers nazi?

Sup Forums is not the alt-right
Sup Forums is the always-right

Hygiene is a valid concern you filthy piece of shit

excuse me m8??? ur such a fucken retard, ur misinformed, go fucken huff some more vegemite, u know nothing about nothing u retarded bloke cunt m8ey

>dey eet da

>they both believe in white nationalism and race realism. What are the major differences between you guys?
I don't believe in white nationalism or race realism.

I didn't say Sup Forums is the alt-right, I said Sup Forums "is and has been everything that the alt-right is". I'm saying the views are identical but Sup Forums doesn't want the label. Sup Forums didn't start expressly rejecting the label though until after NPI meeting and Richard's most recent interview.

And you have nothing to blame but Richard Spencer's narcissism and inept media skills for that

Oh, and TRS' incessant shilling. They need to keep their stale memes on their containment board.

I don't care. Reject it. Embrace it. Makes no difference to me. I get along everyone who shares the goals i believe in. I find it funny how quickly the board changed its tune though, after spending years worshipping hitler and NatSoc.

I do wish Sup Forums would stop repeating the "alt-right was created by the media/left/jews during the election" meme though. It makes Sup Forumstards sound stupid.

>Sticking your dick in a hole full of coproparasites

Go ahead.

The newfaggotry is mostly just kike shills and reddit dumbfucks desu. All the true Sup Forumsacks are 100% anti-kike and pro-Hitler.

hello Sup Forums I represent /ctr left/ and /shift middle/ coalition and we came to understanding that your /alt right/ must be destroyed with cultural marxism
point me in your general direction so I can use my weak forced memes because it is so hip and gain traction and maybe people over internet stop laughing at me for being fat virgin!