Is taxation theft or not?

Is taxation theft or not?

Taxation is a voluntary agreement between the citizen and the state. It's part of the social contract.

Fuck off, AnCap

Who fucking cares? Let's talk about roads.

>walk down street
>man accosts me with gun, "give me ur money!"
>walk down street
>man accosts me with gun and badge, "give me ur money!"

huh, really makes you think, what if everyone obeyed natural law and those who didn't just got a bullet to the face?

sparking my synapses now..

The real theft is the citizen thinking he doesn't owe the government anything while using infrastructure, services, and goods provided by the government.

Taxation is a common curtesy and a debt to be paid.

no if you don't want to be taxed fuck off to somewhere that doesn't have them

only if you get less back in benefits than you pay.

>but muh 1%

no

Its paying the Jew's their interest on the money they print for us. Before the Fed there was no federal income tax. State income tax is fine.

Is it theft if they coercively take your money, and your neighbor's money, but then spend it on things that benefit both of you that you'd normally never pool your resources to buy? I guess it is, but it's a weird form of theft.

taxation is necessary,
but taxation to pay the % from usury is crime
all usury is crime
0.0000000000000000001% usury is crime and called "public debt", your great grand unborn childrens are already in debt

It's not theft because the money doesn't belong to you in the first place.

Says the Canadian.

True that, money is government notes. Only with private money you could abolish taxation.

Theft implies that you were unaware. Taxation is ROBBERY. You know what happens if you don't fork over the cash? They come after you.

No.

>Taxation is a voluntary agreement between the citizen and the state. It's part of the social contract.

Does the word "doublethink" mean anything to you?

You choose to live in the state just like renters choose to live in a rental property. What, did you think that you own that ground underneath you?

Haha, not quite.

Well what if I don't own U.S. dollar assets, but have exchanged them towards company stocks where I recieve a dividend with a reinvestment cycle. I theoretically own company infrastructure, and the taxes I pay are through electronic transactions. I fucking hate the dollar, such an unstable asset, and I fucking hate the government, such a useless business that uses weapons to gather territories and customers.

Jew

What's that supposed to mean? I live in Toronto, Ontario. I probably pay more taxes than 90% of the world.

Without representation, yes.

Gotta have tit for tat.

Gov didn't build the houses, the roads, the goods we buy from china, the air, fuck what do they make?

taxation isn't theft it's extortion.

The government pays those workers though. It doesn't matter where the workers come from. Or where goods come from. The government sets it all up for you.

>>>I live in Toronto, Ontario
you are either an outsourced shill or a really shitty person to be around in RL. Either way, fuck off kike you're making us look bad.

Yes, it is. But unfortunately, it is a lesser evil than any practical alternative that I can think of. People are too stupid and violent on average to live without government in any sort of civilized manner, and government needs taxes to function.

fpbp

The government doesn't need to make anything to tax those on their land. If you don't like it then you can just go make your own state where you own everything.

Of course you'll have to have a decent military to protect your claim.

Are you on your period or something?

No they don't. Home owners/developers pay for buildings, private businesses buy/distribute goods. No one works on the fucking atmosphere, and we don't need a federal government to drive on a flat surface.

Sure, lets go with that, I've heard worse rebuttals.

read some Rousseau retards

Leave it to Canada to get mad over nothing on an Indonesian kiteflying website

yes they are, however a tiny proportion of our incomes should be stolen instead of a massive portion. the govt should be responsible for about 1/20 of what it currently does.

All of that land is owned by the government, and the ability for a business to perform transactions is dictated by the government. That flat surface is flat because of the government.

You seem to think that you are somehow not a part of the system, but I think you just don't realize just how much they provide for you that you take them for granted.

The problem is that every square inch of the Earth is already claimed by some state. They haven't left any free room for people to go explore political experiments. Of course, most likely if they did leave such room, one of the experiments would conquer the others and become a new monopoly on violence in the region. But that's a nother story.

No thank you

In the US it's in the Constitution that Congress has the power to levy taxes. IT'S ALMOST LIKE IT'S THE LAW OR SOMETHING.

well Leviathan advocates an absolute sovereign (NWO perhaps?) whilst the Social Contract advocates for the general will, so i'd say Hobbes is more of a jew-enabler than Rousseau

I agree with you. I just find it ironic that ancaps don't acknowledge the ownership of land in a country by the state.

States are just huge organizations that own land, like most corporations. Therefore if you repudiate the state owning land then you should also repudiate corporations owning land.

Well it depends on if you consider violence theft or not because taxation is a form of violence.

Yes

The state is just a business that points a gun at you even if you want a better service. The lack of profit incentive means the government is inherently ineffective.

The only time a government can actually work effectively is if all of its people have something to believe in, such as religion or rice. That is impossible in a country like America. We are not a homogeneous society here

That amendment wasn't added by our founding fathers.

It was added by a bunch of greedy shit birds well over 100 years after the ACTUAL US Constitution was written.

If the founding fathers knew the tax situation we face today, they'd be rolling in their graves.

>paying the government to protect you
>theft
If you don't like it go to Somalia simple

Profit incentive gives you incentive to procure profits, nothing else. Therefore it is inherently ineffective in achieving any other goal.

AnCap is the most autistic political philosophy imaginable. I'd seriously rather live under North Korea than the "muh NAP" horror show. Even MolyJew is transitioning to NatSoc, and he's about the one guy who isn't a raving lunatic who believed in AnCap.

Thomas Jefferson supported this, if both you and your neighbor agreed. Jefferson believed is was the ideal form of government, and laws were put in place to protect the minority, not the majority.

We also pay the government to fix the roads.

The government is very good at giving you one, unevolving service. This can sometimes be a good thing, as we don't want our prisons privatized or the police only protecting SOME people.

It can also be a good thing in pooling resources and delegating research to companies, such as in WWII.

However, when it comes to providing better and better services, the US government is designed to fail. Look at the school bus. It hasn't evolved in 50 years.

If a business does not provide good services, people can withhold their money. Thus a business only gets profits if people decide that they want to give capital. The flaws of profit driven systems comes from a lack of competition, for example insurance companies in America.

And, in America, insurance comlanies have local monopolies because both democrats and Republicans voted on having state lines for these companies.

This is known as statism. I'm not allowed to pick the best service because my govt is literally preventing me from doing so. The only reason this govt does this to me is because these companies paid off politicians.

There are some things like roads, currency, and police that I think should be state controlled

>roads

>voluntary agreement

I didn't sign any contract though. I was never given a choice therefore no consent = theft. We are all literally being robbed like cucks to feed niggers and their ape children.

>voluntary
lol ok dont pay your taxes and see what happens :p

Somalia is actually doing better than any other country in the region.

No one is forcing you to remain a US citizen

Is rent theft or not?

>infrastructure
Holcim
>services
All crappy bureaucratic shit from big govmt
>goods
All provided by Walmart and other retailers

You signed consent soon as you buy something nigog

crash of civilization and return to tribal society WHEN

Stop paying taxes. Get 5 children and get tax cuts.

Theft is the UNAWFUL appropriation of goods or currency, so no it isn't.

extreme taxation to pay for bloated government programs that don't result in any benefit for the taxpayer is theft.
tax to fund a military, police force, public lighting, etc., isn't

Of course not, you pathetic manchild.

law is based on justice

is taxation unjust? it's the same question really

They're better off stateless

Is rent theft?

>implying that rights exist
>implying that if they did, they come from the state

WEW

If taxation is theft then your monthly salary is also stealing from your country.

*reappropriating

>Is taxation theft or not?

I agree to it, so: "no".

If i disagreed with taxation, I'd simply move. It's no biggie.

All your privileges don't come free , you pay the government for service. Its basic business

I hate the idea of loosing the money but its a necessity for that cycle to exist.

Income tax is theft. I worked hard for that shit. Give it back niggers.

NICE BAIT ADAM KEKESH!!!!