Do you think islam will ever be the peaceful religion they claim it to be and muslim countrys will advance past the 3rd...

do you think islam will ever be the peaceful religion they claim it to be and muslim countrys will advance past the 3rd world

Other urls found in this thread:

consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence
middleeasthealthmag.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?http://www.middleeasthealthmag.com/may2012/feature2.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7404730.stm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WeH922JCR9s
youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslim countries without oil are a testament to their ability to advance

>muslims
Yes
>islam
No

Muslims were once the intellectual height of the world

>No
The mongols fucked them up so bad they still have the hemroids

I was once a juror for federal court
the defendant was a good muslim boy who dindunuffin!!!

the truth was it was such a high profile terrorism case that we had to be sequestered by state marshals every day at undisclosed locations and were not allowed to reveal our name to anyone involved with the case for our protection. I was juror #3, and over the course of 3 weeks I listened to FBI agents that were undercover, audio tapes, video, saw schematics, and this person was planning to plant bombs in the NYC subway system.

innocent muslim boy, dinduniffun!!!

gave him 9 life sentences. He got lucky, I wanted to gas him

Islam = Muslims

murican education

You mean middle easterns?
like persians?

Who are bascily white and build great civilizations?

Sadly most "muslism" are arab rape and mixed arab shitty faggots who just lack any understanding of rationality.

>trys to insult american education

>mis spells the actual world american and then mis spells the world muslim

how about you go back to your 3rd world piss hole nobody cares about it

One can dream.

depends if reformation will happen. My two cents in the issue is that Islam is a much younger religion compared to the other two Abraham ones. This means it had less time to "mature" than Christianity did for example. If shisms happens, those other sects might be peaceful or at least put pressure on Sunni's to reform.

Sure if they conquer the World the peace of Islam will reign. Just like it did in the middle East for the past 1000 years.

Also; unless you're a woman with a mind of your own. Then the men reserve the right tor rape and beat you senseless for having a Will of your own.

>Muslim world 40-50% inbreed according to Global Prevalence of consanguinity:
consang.net/index.php/Global_prevalence

>Rich Arab nations speaking out about how they are all inbreed
middleeasthealthmag.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?http://www.middleeasthealthmag.com/may2012/feature2.htm

>Brits worries that their Pakistani population could soon set itself up for genetic doom:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7404730.stm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html

Will wahabists slowly breed themselves into genetic disarray, or will gene therapy save them?

Not in our lifetime, but I believe that Islamic reformation is probably going to happen.

> Muslims without Islam

You mean Arabs right?

Underrated post.

This is undoubtedly true - every muslim country without oil is an absolute an irreparable shithole. Islam will never dominate the world for the simple reason that muslims are way more fixed on killing each other over who's not muslim enough than they are on actual anti-kuffar jihadism.

Just think about it - even their supposed "conquest" of Europe through the kike fabricated "migrant crisis" is actually nothing more than welfare queening at it's finest. I've never, ever in my life feared beggers and I'm not going to start now just because the new wave of beggers have beards and wear dresses.

But those beggars are going to outnumber you in a few decades. They will then vote in horrible leaders into your somewhat democratic systems.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeH922JCR9s

>mis spells
kek

No

bulgaria fricken rules

Is this shitposting from the fourth dimension? Straya I might need your expert opinion on this one. I just can't tell anymore.

Did you know Islam started the lie that they are a religion of peace only in the new millenium? There are no records before.

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

OH MY GOD this is so fucking racist i am so fucking triggered right now you fucking shitlord
holy shit kill yourself fucking racist
i bet you are a cis white male
you fucking oppressive fuck
holy shit i am triggered
fuck you

>islam will dominate
>start killing each other as soon as they become majority

kek

Yes as soon as jews disappear

Yeah, that's a possibility.

But most of the "refugees" are just passing through Bulgaria and are very, very reluctant to stay here for a couple of reasons:
- we're EU's poorest member state so our gibsmedat is like 1/20th from the amount these rats would get in Western Europe
- the average Bulgarian is openly racist and hates muslims with a burning passion. There's the odd millennial hipster who doesn't think like that, of course, but otherwise we're pretty fucking redpilled on slime bullshit.
- although our cops are moslty corrupt swine, they despise migrant scum as well and generally beat and rob them before kicking them back to Turkey
- Bulgarian society as a whole is anti-immigration

You know, we Bulgarians are a strange breed. Our government is corrupt, the administration is full of incompetent people and proffessional criminals and we've just recently rid ourselves of communism. It's mostly every man for himself, but if there's one thing that could unite us, it's our hatred against the "refugees". Even our media, which is in the government/EU pocket anyway have recently started to express a clear anti-refugee sentiment: they actually acentuate on the fact that 99% of the scum pouring in as we speak are not refugees coming from Syria but gibsmedat afghanis and pakis.

One thing's for sure though - the next few decades are going to be pretty interesting all over the world.