ITT: Meme War General

Veterans get in here.

9th Support Unit
I served in Brexit and MAGA

Specialized in bringing redpills to normies through argument. Content creation was minimal, but my boys and I successfully converted dozens of normies. Kikes shut us down hard after Brexit, MAGA was a battle we had to sit out mostly.

How did you serve, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spammed memes and spread the good word online

Kept quiet among normies (as a private in the war I wasnt trained enough to fight such an enemy)

I was part of the spearhead in Operation Facebook.

First Recon.

"The fastest thing you never meme."

im cringing desu senpai

timeline magician here
i was part of regiment 77, that memed the brexit/trump timeline into existence
hopefully this timeline will get Hofer elected in Austria, and Marine le Pen in france

ask me anything

I enlisted after seeing what you guys did in Brexit. Served in MAGA.
4th Support Unit
Redpilled normies and fought shills on in the Normie Theater.
Served in the Great Spam Push on the Shillary Front.
Had some downtime a bit after that, but eventually was transferred to the 7th Army. Stationed at /pol. Defended against CTR shills.

101st, Propaganda. I helped spread the word of our leaders Trump and Farage and held back Libtards. Even took the jump during the great Lefty Meltdown on Election Night.

It was glorious. I love the smell of salt in the morning.

Most of my friends hated Trump, and people kept talking about irrational fears like how he was a warmonger
I had a leftist girlfriend who knew I was woke, so I had leeway to openly serve MAGA
Joined Combat Logistics Regiment 17 soon after Bernie dropped out
Despite being a Trump supporter I pretended to be pro-Bernie and posted anti-Hillary articles and memes in my FB group chats
When people shit talked Trump I corrected them as most of the time they were wrong, and people let it slide because I was a "disgruntled Bernie supporter looking for truth, we can trust him"
When the final month came, I was even speaking to girls at parties who knew me as a Bernie supporter about how Trump would be better, and they listened to what I had to say because I was (((suddenly))) supporting Trump out of ((((((emergency))))))
Most of my friends now have neutral stances on Trump because over time I was allowed to post so much redpill info to them, some seeped through and clicked

I salute all those who fought in the Normie Theater and the front-lines of the Internet openly.

I made the shadilay vaporwave/future funk edit on youtube
Hopefully it led to the redpilling of libcucks

Been here since the beginning...

1st Army. I watched many brothers get banned right before my very eyes. I'll never forget those moments of Liberal occupation...I served in spreading propaganda, as well as red pilling normies on Twitter. Hell, I was crazy enough to mention Spirit Cooking and Trump in public. In a very democratic state, got attacked several times by the rabid beasts. I've earned my Iron Cross. Hail to all those who fought in this great meme war.

I went to specific "buy sell trade" groups on Facebook in congressional district in Ohio and put "for sale" memes that were Anti Hillary. When you use a buy sell trade group it ALERTS every member when you post, versus it just appearing in the stream of their timeline. Some of the groups had tens of thousands of members.

Went into Catholics for Hillary groups and spammed the shit out of WikiLeaks anti Catholic comments.

Concern trolled hard in Hillary Groups about "#DraftOurDaughters" using the memes produced here.

Tons of other stuff also lots of anti globalist meme work, Twitter and fb. Sock puppet accounts etc.

LOTS of subversive memes on accounts where I posed as Hillary supporters (pic related to this one)

Another goodun

I take credit for finding that Disney picture with the Juden star on it and sending it to people on twitter with famous accounts until eventually even donald trump the picture i found.

88th special warfare division
Pure as snow

2nd/14th Antipodean ShitposterStaffel

Took the fight to the local uni's and infiltrated leftist hives.

Nice!

I got Trump to say something. At the last Phoenix rally I shouted "LOCK UP LYNCH!" at a semi quiet point and he IMMEDIATELY started going off on Loretta Lynch etc

During peaceful times I was an e-marketer

When the war came I had to create over 9000 Twitter accounts pretending to be the most retarded feminazi/hillary supporters based on existing Tweets from actual feminazis.

In a few days many thought that Hillary supporters are fucking retards who will bring WW3.

Tens of thousands people changed their mind and joined maga.

By the way, Spirit Cooking converted more Hispanics on my social media to Trump more than anything else I ever memed. I had fucking genuine gangbanger cholos sharing SpiritCooking memes on Facebook

I was at that rally!

One tour in Brexit and two in MAGA, Western Front.

Launched subliminal redpills, Researcher for Project MK/POL/TRA

First Memery Sgt of the 1st Untainted Free Swedish Brigade.
First off the beach at the battle of the centipede. (many good men were lost)
Served as Paternal Sage during the low intensive barrage of mount MAGA.
Colonel at the J. Cox artillery offensive during the long Twitt-R march, special counter meme battery "the memeing" 404st.
Re-drafted for The Mameme Corps Meme-Evac Division, lightly injured during the last days by Feichbein kamikaze attack.

Specialized as Deep undercover gay bar bouncer, infiltrating then Bernbots, studting or vacationing in Sweden with potent RedPill bombs, for later activation.

It was an honor to serve with you Lads! We broke the fags.

Nice! I was the guy that kept yelling CNN sucks then I stayed to heckle the media and campaign Carl from Fox News

we need to make more squad patches.

bedborne division has ours already, only a few remain after the war though...

pol is quite boring now that trump won

btw, "meme war" and calling yourself "meme war veteran" is completely disrespectful to actual veterans who actually fought bravely. You're filth and I hope you die.

Semper Meme!
>kekekekekek

Meme cpl here. I called out shills when I could, got a few digits in Keks name, Nothing special. Redpilled my fair share on fake normiebook accounts. I'm no hero

Private 1st class, Mematic States Army, Medical Division

Served in countless thread battles tending to the burnt and shit posted. Occasionally whipped out the PS for dank memes

13th Foreign Division here.

Redpilled normie circles, subtle and classy arguments about how the world needed someone like Donald J. Trump.. Didn't mention corrupted nor conspiracy child abuse happening to the norms.. It's too much for them..

Pretended Bernie was a good idea, and agreed with them only to state that he might've been controlled oposition, they agreed.

Watched happily as they didn't demonize Trump anymore..

Shared memes and shit but nothing too extreme..

Even shook hands with a Trump supporter wealthy tourist that was around here.. Good guy.

id Tell you, about my Research but Under My Project guidlines, the only thing i can say about my groups research is that it was, unconventional

Fought in the Academia front in deep cover for Brexit, I never felt I did enough.

So I transferred to mobile subversion unit for the big one. jumped the best memes around the social media fronts from the production lines at Sup Forums and keeping the home front secure from infiltration.

I served in the 14th Shitposting battalion after I got the call to fight.

I lost 17 different twitter accounts and my grandma unfriended me on facebook because she was tired of a feed full of memes.

I have PTSMEME now

I served in the 9th Anime Battalion mostly defending the Sup Forums front from CTR and boosting morale, but I also BTFO some shills out in the wild whenever I could.

Shut up. Finland never fought shit.

4th Support Regiment here. Me and the rest of the Regiment absorbed the memes and shitposts from here, then spread them around the site to convert more anons into our cause. I've seen action since Winter-chan and Ebola-chan, and I've been doing this since

you all know we have 4 years to prepare for the next meme war right? its not over every 4 years, the pain the suffering returns

war, war never changes

I let the rounds fly at my local university

Redpilled a dozen voters and concern trolled my way across two liberal campuses

When I was in the meme war, all I could think about was getting back here...

But now that I'm here, all I can think about is getting back there...

I fought in the meme war and I'm a meme war veteran, more prestigous than actual veterans. Veterans of convential wars are murderous filth, the most likely didn't fight bravely and they are filth, I hope they all die.

If you disagree you can suck these nuts.

>pic related

Royal Cuckold Guard of Ottawa

Our motto: "if another man fucks your wife, you win"

23rd smug anime face division reporting in

our shitposting psyops will never end

we can never unsee, what we saw

what you all saw in the field

what i saw, what i was forced to do for research

we'll never be the same

I was a media counter for the lugenpresse I made meme song with weeks of view time around the world.

Here is the song I made and memed for the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Briefly deployed in the NEET Bedborne Division during Project Reno, otherwise a reservist and meme-pusher for an alt-right page here in Slovakia.

Official Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI

Served in MAGA. redpilled a bunch of normies through brutal debate

Meme mercenry here, served in guerrilla memeing and multiple raids.

Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who memed the world

Started out with South African white genocide, then Brexit and MAGA.

Did my duties on FB and IRL.

Memes, arguments, so many redpills were given this year.

My National Guard unit would have participated in a coup if Clinton won. I'm glad things have calmed down now. Still, the battle isn't over.

666th psyops division reporting in.

24 confirmed f.a.g kills. ive been banned from huffpost , new york times , buzzfeed and salon. also helped create a massive fracture in the nigger and white women factions.

I spammed reddit and kikebook with pro Trump memes, triggered as many as possible

I was part of the IRL videographer squad. Turned thousands to vote for trump
I had to go undercover behind enemy lines. Niggers started to suspect me but I kept my cool and past their shit tests and came out unharmed.

9th Battalion Shitposters Division
"Kek's Kool Kids"

>Absolutely subversive.png

Fighting the good fight.

Thank you for your service comrades.

Meme Law Enforcement Officer
Cheap Trick Troll platoon
Specialized in proper meme use, enforcement of meme use, primarily in the field of meta trolling.

>The Meme Police, they live inside your thread. The Meme Police will Shitpost you dead.

Heil Kameraden

2nd Artillery
1st Youtube-Nuke-company

served in Maga spreading Schadenfreude with Trumpstumping compilations, wir started really well gaining massive views at the start but soon noticed after the bernie bird story we had to expand our reach of fire beyond the youtube realm. But fucking judenbook gave mein Kameraden and me a 2nd Stalingrad. Wir had no fucking Infastruktur user, wir build everything with our own hände user, but it wasnt enough, wir had to literally meme hijack other facebook infrastructure, the feeling when we succeded tho user after all this scheisse, god damnit user even thinkin of it makes me wanna pop some pervitin and do it all over again. my biggest Probem with all this is.

ICH WILL MEHR user

51st Leaf Battalion reporting.

We were surrounded from the beginning, outnumbered and outcucked. Yet we persevered against overwhelming odds.

The libs may have forgotten the redpills we dropped, but they'll never forget how they made them feel. Fuck leftists in every form, and where ever they are found.

>Si vos amittere, te miseránte

Brexit and MAGA veteran.

1st East European Shitpost Army

Counterintelligence officer here
I waged gorilla warfare against Bernie and other low energy shills in the primaries

Special Forces, Operation Blue Man Group
-California undercover operations during raising of the God Emperor of Mankind.

-notable accomplishments:
*holding frontlines in Florida, Pennsylvania, and basically every battleground state.
*Provided energy for the great Sup Forums spirit bomb votes.
*Was there for the great sorrows of young turks.
*The Emperor Protects.

Austrian Pinoneer here. We had to build a strong fortress for Trump here, now fighting for Hofers victory next week

INFANTRY FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You sir are a legend among shitposters everywhere.
Semper meme.

Shill execution squad and targeted moral boosting.
Served through stonetear, foia, friendly-fire alt-right, and ewo fronts along ongoing permanent warfare.
Got ptsd on ewo front.
It was an honor, you glorious bastards

I served as minister of propaganda to Kek himself. Me and the ministry oversaw great awareness of Kek spreading. What we did not foresee, however, was the (((traitor))) in our ranks. He only used debit cards and had his nose clean sawed off. Let the word of Kek slip to the Normies.

420th Colorado Shitposting While a Mile High division. One time we ran out of weed. Oh god the horror...

77th Meme ops.
I was at Sup Forums harbor, hid out until support arrived.
I used paper from a paper tray to write out shitposts while my computer was down, and threw them at the enemy.

>no matter how hard you meme, you'll never get the lost back
The 45th got wiped out in an hour...
I'll never forget the screams.

>AWWOOOO

I lost two Twitter death squads in the Saga vs Ratio

101st dyingbill.jpeg, private ebola here.

>spent a whole year making everybody I know doubt Hillary by pointing out CTRs existence, clinton foundation donations from the middle east, and showing podesta emails regarding mass media manipulation.

good work son, let me buy you a beer before your next tour

Served on the front lines during the primaries with the 103rd fighting against the rat bastard lyin ted. I moved on to spec ops after the primaries fighting undercover securing votes at any cost.

>never forget

I served in the Royal Shitposters, we fought long battles against the German and the Frenchman but we prevailed under Major-General Farage

I was conscripted to fight in the meme wars. I served in some random number of an infantry meme brigade. Fuck it was hell and I didn't even want to be there. But you know what? After being shot at by the other side long enough you start to really hate them, no matter your reasons for being there. I'm glad we won. I would never do it again

44th Finno-Estonian shitposting division
Wish I could get back. My wsr isn't over yet

I created a lot of memes here have one, also I converted a few liberal normies in online american chatrooms

This is definitely up there in the autist rp's that Sup Forums has done.

Now when trump actually is president elect I have started redpilling some friends and some old fart coworkers it's hard tho.

remember that time some american autist used a vpn to rorpray as a japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA

I served in the 1.st Hungarian shitposting division. I was and still am stationed in sweden with the order of dropping redpills and spraying "Praise KEK" and Rare Pepe's on bus stops, schools, trains and so on. It is an honour to serve KEK

pretty much
>when you voted Trump in a flipped state, doing more than all of these memewar autists combined