How can we meme Trudeau away?

How can we meme Trudeau away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55bIa_Y9SxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you meme him away he wins

Honestly, JT is just a cuck that means well. He shouldn't be a leader, but I feel a little bad for the flack he gets. He prob is a very sensitive man and all our comments must hurt him so.

Trudeu is a power hungry politician who will sink to levels you cant imagine to retain power, he's not sensitive. He understands that if you are able to sway enough people in key areas int his agenda, he will never have to give up power.

Hold him to the one campaign promise he made of legalizing weed.

Every single world leader is total pubes right now

I don't know, but please save us. Praise kek

We have a meme for that already. It's called the day of the rake. We just need to actually make it happen.

Day of the pink house

>tfw no french canadian bf

I'll fight on your side burgers! Gas all leafs!

>Trudeau shouldn't be the leader of a country as it supports unchecked white male privileged and systematically oppresses everyone outside he does not conform.

Just mash a heap of buzzwords together and he will crumble in an attempt to appease the minorities.

Also, Day of The Rake.

>Blinderberg member
>son of previous commie PM
>been a member of the political elite his entire life
He knows exactly what he's doing.

You know how they sent new york times bags of salt the other day?

We can get people to mail rakes to Ottawa addressed to the PM.

Imagine 1,000 rakes get mailed to Trudeau that would be awesome.

So underrated

Does he? What if being raised in those environments has made him believe what he's doing is right and he doesn't know any better? He's just a brainwashed tool of the real global elite. He probably has doubts about who he is, but he continues to be that because that's all he's known and that's who he is.

You could be right. Even his own party members have admitted Justin isn't very bright, but it could just be a mask to hide his true intentions. Remember that Nixon predicted he would become PM.

God I hope so

BESTOW ON TO ME OH MIGHTY KEK

I don't want to. I want the smug Canadians who think they are morally superior to reap what they sow.

I'm not sure why you would even WANT that.

Majority of us are not smug liberals. Trudeau only got 38% of the vote. Even then a good chunk of those were from people frustrated by our previous PM, and not necessarily SJWs and immigrant lovers.

Somehow odd to see him in these colors.

You have a VERY vocal minority. There is a reason so many US liberals pretend to be Canadian when they travel abroad (similar accent, plus viewed with admiration from Europeans).

I feel for the conservatives in your nation, I do. But you guys need to stop catering to retards.

It's weird to see him in a pic not prancing around like a lala faggot.

Not bright? The man is on the cusp of retardation.

>admiration from Europeans
False. Europeans only hate tourists who are rude or annoying. Had a guy from Rome look at me with disgust when I said I was from Canada because every Canadian he's ever met was a jerk who wouldn't shut up about how great it is here.
>But you guys need to stop catering to retards.
There's nothing we can do right now. One day maybe a Canadian trump will save us, as the same silent majority from the U.S. exist here.

digits says he's gone by the end of january

a marxist retarded cuck as the head of our country. we've really hit rock bottom as a nation

It was really just a fuck up on the voters behalf.
We gave this cuck a majority- simply because we couldn't stand another few years of the cult of Harper.
And if you look at what a dipshit Harper was, telling Putin to get out of Ukraine, you'd have wanted him to bounce as well.

May our own Trump emerge soon. Praise be to KEK.

Have him get a 23andMe and share it with the world on live TV. When he finds out he's ~50% Iberian/whatever, he'll shit his pants live on air.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

He'll meme himself away by approaching critical meme density
Or equip a meme containment suit so he doesn't fucking explode

23andMe was started by the wife of a Google founder or some shit
They'd juke the stats

What the fuck is the point of the last panel?

Don't worry Canada, day of rake soon

This is called connecting with your youth. This is what a successful leader does.

Having it be Sonya's body was a nice touch.

?

In the comic the bottom right panel, it doesn't have any text nor visual relevance.

That's why I & many others (regrettably) voted for him

Was just tired of Harper, and kek knows NDP will never be PM

I have to disagree, it really ties the comic together.

You from the east? I'm from Toronto and voted NDP because the dude running for MP was the only white one and my riding has gone red since the dawn of time so there's no way anyone else would win.
Maybe getting rid of Harp was a good thing. He was a quiet cuck and Justin is so over the top he'll cause a right wing backlash.

Justin plz

If you meme your enemies, they are forgotten.

It's actually called "day of the broken escalator"

This is your fucking problem, leaf. You need to hang these traitors

this, fantastic post leaf

Hi Rubio.

Won't happen. Harper would be considered a democrat in the US, and he was our "Hitler". You think we're gonna elect a Trump like candidate?

>Won't happen. Harper would be considered a democrat in the US, and he was our "Hitler"
haha too true

>Harper was our "Hitler"
FUCK. That's one of the most bullock things leftists have ever said and one of the reasons that pushed me over the edge to conservatism. Harper may have sucked chink and jew cock, but he was an actual prime minister who did prime minister things, unlike Cuckdeau whose sole purpose in office is to designate Canada as the cuckold capital of the world.

O'leary. Use him as a scare tactic. Canada can have their own reality TV star successful businessman too if they listen to O'leary.

youtube.com/watch?v=55bIa_Y9SxI

whenever Trudeau is called on this board there is ALWAYS 10+ flattering pictures of him. I found that suspicious - doesn't anybody have pictures of Trudeau angry or confused?

This too

>whose sole purpose in office is to designate Canada as the cuckold capital of the world
Whoa check that privilege now m8, Diversity is Canada's Strength!

>henever Trudeau is called on this board there is ALWAYS 10+ flattering pictures of him. I found that suspicious - doesn't anybody have pictures of Trudeau angry or confused?

PREP

THE

BULL

Trudeau worshipping with fellow Muslims

Sponsorship scandal 2.0.

Look into where they are throwing money at problems. Truth and reconciliation, or handouts to cronies for photo ops?

If your vehicle for fiscal spending is to throw money at worthless social justice organizations, your country wins.