Pakistani nationalist here. AMA

Pakistani nationalist here. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
channel4.com/programmes/pakistans-hidden-shame
dailymotion.com/video/x30v2wh
inquisitr.com/1475457/horrifying-reality-in-pakistan-90-percent-of-1-5-million-homeless-children-raped/
youtube.com/watch?v=0VslLif4gEw
riazhaq.com/2016/11/gen-petraeus-debunks-allegations-of.html
youtu.be/XcqJt6hHXQc
publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/index.cfm?fileid=AD6F2B43-B17B-345E-E20A1A254A3E24A5
dawn.com/news/1032519
zeenews.india.com/news/india/muslims-in-pakistan-bangladesh-are-essentially-hindus-pakistani-scholar_1804544.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post proof.

What are you doing in US?

And before you ask, yes, Pakistan is the greatest country on Earth without a doubt.

Bhenchod kys

Can't be that great, Israel is still there

What's so great about it?

you have to go back pajeet

Abdul what are you doing ? Isn't it too soon for a another bomb blast in USA .

SHITSKIN FAKER\

IF UR NATIONALIST AND PAKASTANI UR SHIT FETISHIST

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>I did it too, but what else could I do?
>They invited me!

So if you're giving and not receiving, you won't get thrown off a building?

And india, lets not forget about the streetshitting pajeets.

1. That's Afghanistan.
2. If you get fucked in the ass, you're a woman. If you're the one doing the fucking, you're a man, regardless of the recipient's gender.

How many "women" have you fucked in the ass?

why are there 3.14qt women in your military?

Why don't you answer the questions? Just do the job you set out to do.

Fyi, it was not Afghanistan; It was from a documentary by channel 4:
channel4.com/programmes/pakistans-hidden-shame

That's Pakistan faggot , a documentary literally titled Pakistans hidden shame

dailymotion.com/video/x30v2wh

90% of Pakistani homeless children are raped

inquisitr.com/1475457/horrifying-reality-in-pakistan-90-percent-of-1-5-million-homeless-children-raped/

>Pakistan managed to lose at war to Bangladesh

BOMB IN LOO

>wears make up
>no loose cloths over tits
>women being happy

That's not Pakistan m8

I need to point one thing out. Pakistan throughout its history has never received anything for free. For every right and for every accomplishment we've had to fight tooth and nail. Unlike the Indians, who were supposed to get 2/3rd of pre-partition India's assets but took Pakistan's assets as well due to their spineless character, or even the Arab nations who have oil, we started with nothing. We have had no shortcuts.

When Pakistan was created, we didn't even have paper. Our constitution was written on tissue papers. That's how poor we were at the time.

And to think that after working hard, with blood and sweat of millions of people, we have a nuclear weapon. The only Muslim country that is a threat to Israel, which the Jews are working day and night to destroy, we stood the tests of time. What took the USA 15 years and $5 trillion to fight in Afghanistan, we've managed to eradicate 90% of terrorism in Pakistan for $2 billion in the last 2 years. Finally our economy is back on track. And fuck the Indians and Modi and everyone else who want to work against it. Fuck you all. Our GDP growth rate is hitting 5% again, by 2020 it will far eclipse India and China. Our stock exchange this year has already left the Indian and Chinese ones in the dust. The CPEC brought in $55 billion worth of investment directly, and will be worth trillions in the future. Our whole infrastructure is currently under reconstruction. We are rising from the ashes.

We are the future.

Pride.

Power.

Pakistan.

Bas bhosdi ke!
Tu kis turra ke nationalist he? Aap amrika meh kyu rehre?

>Pakistan in civil war
>No direct route to country where said civil war was taking place
>India supporting and arming terrorists in Bangladesh
>India, a country 10 times our size, also joins war against Pakistan

We lost. I admit. But I'm not ashamed. Bangladesh is gone, and I'm happy for them. I hope they prosper.

>Our constitution was written on tissue papers
Should have flushed.

Oh and yeah. Welcome to India.

Then go back to Pakisiville asshole

Do you ever think about an alternate history where the entire Indian subcontinent was united?

Do you think that would even be possible to maintain?

I'm getting a world class education here, we don't have universities that match up with the international prestige of the universities here.

And I'm here legally, so fuck you.

No questions, just want to say that I hope India annexes Pakistan and removes kebab. Have a great day!

>Pakistan throughout its history has never received anything for free.

Pakistan is one of the biggest recipients of foreign aid kek

>Kills 3million Bangladeshis
>rapes 300,000 women
>talks about terrorists

We will liberate Pakistan into smaller province , even don't want that Muslim cesspit.

First balochistan
Then free punjab
Then the tribal region

Pok will libarate itself

>The crooked Pakistani politicians are the biggest recipients of foreign aid

FTFY.

Also, most of the aid was to the military to purchase weapons from the American defense companies to use them against the terrorists.

No you won't. You're getting back to your place slowly, under the heel of us Indus/Muslim civilizations, where you have belonged for over a thousand years. Only because in the last 5 years you have shown an inkling of progress doesn't mean you're going to somehow become a superpower. You still have 1.3 billion pussified population with serious testosterone deficiencies.

That reminds me, India is supposed to be Pakistan because it's named after our Indus river. So yeah, nice job stealing our name, Bharati.

Tbh the Iranians would annex balochistan the second you made a move on Pakistan.

Fun fact: The greatest human being in the history of mankind was a Pakistani. Google Edhi.

Tbh India would be blown to smithereens before the second they made a move.

BTW, I wouldn't be proud if I was 10 times bigger than a country and was unable to conquer them despite my best tries. Explains the Indian rage. Have we found the reason behind poo in looing?

>Portugal: No casualties
>India: 19,000 dead
>13,000 by DISEASES

13,000 people did not shit in shitting designated-streets.

#PooLivesMatter

Apparently he sent money and supplies to New Orleans when Katrina hit.

mfw you dont realize your ancestors are hindus

Don't worry m8 we will clenze you from the false religion again .
>Only because in the last 5 years you have shown an inkling of progress

Kek
We have been in the top 10 economies for the past decade .

>You still have 1.3 billion pussified population with serious testosterone deficiencies

This coming from the muslim cucked rape child .

>That reminds me, India is supposed to be Pakistan because it's named after our Indus river. So yeah, nice job stealing our name, Bharati.

The indus river originated from Kashmir Himalayan range , the IVC spreads all the way to hariyana . Read a fucking book

You have to go back. And poo in loo.

(((superpower)))

kallu mallus can't into fighting

Does Pakistan have anything to do with the Khalistan movement?

why do all pakis marry their cousins?

The ISI used to give the Khalistan rebels weapons.

Wow. May I ask why?

Pakistan has Punjab a big Sikh population, its part of khalistan

Whoops, not a proof!

Shhh dis good b8

>le top 10 economies meme
Top 10 only due to your sheer size. Compare yourself to China to get a real sense(Your economy is almost 7 times smaller), or the combined population of EU and USA. Or how about your per capita GDP. Better yet, compare yourselves to Africa, you've got a serious contender there. Also, the average Pakistani is 20% wealthier than the average Indian. kek

>Pakistani ancestors are Hindus
>What is the Indus valley civilization
>What is Harappa
>What are Buddhist temples in Pakistan
>What are the Ghaznavids
>What is Aryan religion
>What is the rule of Mughals and Ottomans over India for hundreds of years

>le muslim cucked rape child
Easy on the rape jokes. If I post about Indian rapes this conversation will go on all month.

>Indus originated from Kashmir Himalayan range
Yeah, that totally gives an acceptable answer to why 92% of the Indus river is in Pakistan.

>Read a fucking book.
Read a fucking book.

Hey if someone has Pakistani parents can they get Indian citizenship? I'm asking for a friend.

Have you built that wall yet?

What kind of 'nationalist' doesn't live in their nation? Go help your shitty brown country, maybe if it was any good they'd stop coming here

>Our constitution was written on tissue papers
Couldn't be written on toilet paper, that's for sure.

I mean Khalistan doesn't - and I believe never will - exist. Just makes sense for Pakistan to want Punjab to secede from India, hence 1984 and it's aftermaths.

why are our countries allies?
we fucking hate each other.
you harbored bin laden for like 8 years for fuck sake

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=0VslLif4gEw

Well the Indians didn't steal it that's for sure.

You needed a strong country to be with you in the war against terror, which directly affected us. We didn't harbor Osama.

You should read this: riazhaq.com/2016/11/gen-petraeus-debunks-allegations-of.html

>>What is Aryan religion
You being a mudslime forfeits your right to call yourselves aryan. You're shitstains, just like your country of pakistain. As filthy as india with the added negativity of being mudslimes. I hope you get burnt to cinders and shit is mixed with your ashes, mohammed.

>muh crooked politicians
Heard this everywhere in LatAm. They were all great countries (except Honduras, even Hondurans thought Honduras was trash) but were held back by those hoooorrible politicians. Fact check: If you vote in corrupt politicians who siphon all your defense money into gold-plated Hummers your country is garbage. If you are incapable of deposing such corrupt politicians your country is garbage.

>We didn't harbor Osama.
Fucking kill yourself you lying sake of shit. You're worse than turkroaches.
>read riazhaq
Totally not biased at all. I bet you'll be asking for more aid too, huh, you faggot? Get the fuck out of America and kill yourself.

Powerful quote desu

That is correct, but Pakistan isn't a democracy like USA. We've been under military dictatorships more time than we've been under a democracy. We also still have a lot of feudalism.

Iran = Land of the Aryans
We're actually the real Aryans mate, read up on Aryan history. Not counting the immigrants from India who settled in Karachi.

Then why the fuck are you in the US?

It's a factual article, quoting Petraeus's words directly. His remarks on Pakistan are in the last 8 minutes of the video:

youtu.be/XcqJt6hHXQc

There's no such thing as Pakistani nationalist, if there was your country wouldn't be ruled by terrosists, you're all lost people with no identity or future.

You're not iranian diaspora you delusional faggot. Most of you fuckers are just muslim indians who converted to avoid being beheaded by afgani mughals and then bent over and left your asses in the air to let them have their way with you in the hopes that you'd get to live. Hindus put up a fight while you became traitors to your own kind and are now the butt of jokes of arabs and iranians who know how pathetic you shitstains are and how who wish to be something you're not. Kill yourself you deluded traitorous faggot. You betrayed hindus in the past and you betrayed America in the last decade. You're filth and nothing above a nigger. You being an "ally" with America is going to end soon and when it does you'll be eradicated.

also

>Nationalist
>Not even living in his country

We've ruled over Hindu populations larger than ours by magnitudes for a thousand years. Can't wait to do it again.

I love Pakistan!

Fuck India and their poo in loos!

You niggers used to be hindus. You're just traitors to your own kind and lie through your teeth just to get a shekel. You only exist to be a pest. A blight on mankind. You are not human, you are a waste.

Allahu Akbar
BOOOOOOOOOOM.......

>comparing 1000 years ago to today
>Not knowing about Indian military power

man you muslims are delusional as hell

Not really, those were Bactrians and Indo-Greek kingdoms. Learn your history scrub.

>You're not iranian diaspora you delusional faggot. Most of you fuckers are just muslim indians who converted to avoid being beheaded by afgani mughals and then bent over and left your asses in the air to let them have their way with you in the hopes that you'd get to live. Hindus were protected by Sikhs while you became traitors to your own kind and are now the butt of jokes of arabs and iranians who know how pathetic you shitstains are and how who wish to be something you're not. Kill yourself you deluded traitorous faggot. You betrayed hindus in the past and you betrayed America in the last decade. You're filth and nothing above a nigger. You being an "ally" with America is going to end soon and when it does you'll be eradicated.
fixed.

pakistan is literally just a muzzie India

Kek Pakistan have a gdp lower than south Africa , you cucks are worse than the niggeers

>Pakistani is 20% wealthier than the average Indian

Gdp/capita
India :1,719
Paki: 1400

Ke

>doesn't know IVC extends from iran to central India

Pakistani education at its finest

>Easy on the rape jokes. If I post about Indian rapes this conversation will go on all month.
Hurr durr don't mention my past . If your bloodline wast that cucked maybe o wouldn't have .

>Yeah, that totally gives an acceptable answer to why 92% of the Indus river is in Pakistan.
>is in
>a extint river
That's as accurate as saying you are Egyptian if you live next to nile , you dipshits don't even know anout the great migration when the river bed dried up did you ?

>Read a fucking book.
Read a book other than the Quran

>t. Pajeet

We were never Hindus. There were no Hindus in the Indus valley area, it has been under Muslim rule for a thousand years, and before that it was a Buddhist/Hindu mix for a short period of time, before which there were folk religions.

Read a fucking book, wannabe Pakistani.

It's 200 years ago, not 1000. kek someone's jealous they never ruled over any Muslims.

What was the Mughal empire? Or the Ottomans? Or who was Muhammad Bin Qasim?

>Hindus were protected by Sikhs
My bad but hindus did put up their own fight as well, more so through diplomacy to protect their own kind rather than fight and agitate the mudslimes. Not nearly as badass but still noble to take a small loss but protect the herd. I can respect them for that, but pakis are just fucking traitors through and through, I wish they were dead.

>We were never Hindus.
There you go again, lying through your teeth. You are shit, not aryan and not an original mudslime. You kissed enough ass to be allowed to live and you keep doing it to whites today in the hope that they take pity on you faggots and don't kick your ass. You're pathetic. Get the fuck out of America and I sincerely hope you kill yourself and take as many other mudslimes with you, as is your nature you pigfucker.

>Quoting GDP for household incomes
publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/index.cfm?fileid=AD6F2B43-B17B-345E-E20A1A254A3E24A5

This is a report by Credit Suisse. Average Pakistani adult is 20% richer than an average Indian adult and the median wealth of a Pakistani adult is 120% higher than that of his or her Indian counterpart, according to Credit Suisse Wealth Report 2016.

>IVC extends from Iran to central India
>Is called the Indus valley civilization
>Indus
>Like saying the Germans have claim over the Roman empire because Rome once conquered Germany

kek

>Indus river is not Pakistani
You were right, 92% of Indus isn't in Pakistan. It's 93%.

>Read a book other than the Quran

Read.

>We were never Hindus.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

dawn.com/news/1032519

zeenews.india.com/news/india/muslims-in-pakistan-bangladesh-are-essentially-hindus-pakistani-scholar_1804544.html

Pakistans history starts with the Indus Valley civilisation, which is more than 5000 years old and was on par with civilisations like Egypt and Mesopotamia, it was based almost entirely in modern Pakistan, and all the major cities are in Pakistan.

There are lots of other civilisations which were based in Pakistan, and run by Pakistanis, i.e Ghandara, Kushun empire, and even Muslim empires like Mughal empires started in Pakistan, and spread into India.

I admitted that we were Hindus, including a lot of Punjabi Jutts. But thankfully these dudes found the right path and joined the victors because they knew Hindus are worthless.

Also, "Ancient India" was in Pakistan region, not present-day India.

what are your thoughts on sikhs senpai

had a paki friend when i was a kid, reminds me of you, overly gloatful and shit.

But majority of Pakistan history isn't Hindu at all. Our ancestors were not Hindus, Hinduism played a lesser role in the history of Pakistan and its history compared to other faiths. in fact I dare say even Hindus do not know where they begin and where they end.

Pakistan has a rich and diverse history.

Pakistan is for all Pakistanis. If Pakistani Hindus want to celebrate Raja Dahir then great, if those ancestors with Syed background want to acknowledge Bin Qasim fine. Pathans with Ghauri/Durrani, Mirza/Chughtais/Baigs with Mughal empire. Jats with Scythians or Huns I don't have a problem with that.

So yeah. ITT: Indian propaganda myths busted by an actually educated human being who provides the mirror, for once.

i didn't get much from that but thanks for the discourse; I respect and appreciate the perspectives your brought itt

all of you shut up

>impling credit Suisse being more accurate than IMF & world bank , who actually do ground work data

Kek

>can't tell the difference between conquering and migration
>goes to the U.S. for education

What kind of retard thinks only the thin strech of land next to the river is part of icv.

>Indus river is not Pakistani

Indus is a extent river retard , how the fuck did you pass gradeschool ?

>Read

Literacy rate Pakistan : 50%

Kek

>Pakistani nationalist
>US flag
Nice try Jew, we're onto your tricks.

Dude... learn the difference between household wealth and GDP per capita.

The rest of your posts are just emotional outlashes and not actual arguments, so I will just ignore you and call you a dumbfuck.

Additionally, It is in fact now proven that we Pakistanis are the true ancestors of majority of the Bharatis(Country that stole our name).

Why are shitskins all so proud of their 3rd world shitholes?

are designated shitting street safe-zones of you risk being droned there?

You tell me

nah you're alri

Are you a Pashtun? Do you consider yourself more closely aligned with your ethnic group or Pakistan as a whole?

>But majority of Pakistan history isn't Hindu at all.
You all were hindus who got raped & converted by the mughal invasion , nothing more nothing less. It has nothing to do with indus river thst went extent 5k years ago .