Race Thread

Race Thread
Let's break down some racial barriers, /pol!
What really separates the whites from the blacks from the Asians from the Mexicans etc.

Genetics and about 10,000+ years of evolution in vastly different climates. The mexicans however are a product of native and spanish european admixture.

0.00001% difference in DNA.

White people are a homo sapien sapien/neanderthal breed and black people are a homo sapien sapien/australopithecus breed.

the border wall

C U L T U R E
U
L
T
U
R
E

mayonnaise

Lmao, Mexican is not a race

nothing

Niggers are the only ones who haven't built or maintained a civilization.

history

Wrong

Pretty much this.

true that, Mexican, Spanish, Japanese..

more seriously I'm from Idaho, where less than 0.8% of the population is black. they just don't move here, there's like 3 urban centers in the entire state. i want black people to move here because it's great, but they seem to only be interested if there's a large urban environment

millenia ago the AYYYs selectively bred whites to be smarter than the nigs

Some have, very few though. Also IQ is on a bell curve so even a majority of niggers are dumb there are some like Ben Carson who are intelligent and act white.

Average IQ

Sup literal fucking nigger

DONT RUIN MY STATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go kill the swedes user.

I used to live in Idaho, I knew two black people and they acted white. Then I moved to Portland and realized why so many people hate niggers. :(

It's ironic because black people have contributed just as much if not more that whites to civilization. leave Sup Forums

>i want black people to move here

There are only two types of people who would ever say this: enormous cucks looking to satisfy their BBC lust and people who have never actually encountered a nigger in real life.

Which one are you?

I am interested in this. Elaborate.

the kind that doesn't give me two choices to pigeonhole me into a stereotype

For one, all whites came from black people (Africa). without them nothing would exist

Okay but what's an actual example?

WE

The almighty shekel.

Huh? Just cause all people came from Africa doesn't mean all people came from blacks. Whites and blacks have a common ancestor, but blacks are not the ancestor to whites. Learn biology.

Also, that's not an example.

Black people eat as much of it as anybody, probably more, sat least here in the south. I hate the "lol white people mayonnaise" jokes because it's absolute bullshit based on my experiences.

>west Africa
>ancestral Adam is born
>humans develop a little
>at some point, some people leave and go on to create civilization
>the rest stay to keep doing nothing
>take credit anyway

mansa musa
shaka zulu
Ethiopia

The original race in Africa was black. Europeans evolved to be white later because Europe is farther away from the sun and gets less sunlight.

Why would man evolve to be white in Africa? They would literally burn up.

10,000 years? Where have these scientists come up with these kind of numbers, anyways.

You also share about 60% of your DNA with a banana. Think about it.

What did they ever give to modern day society that would overshadow what whites have given?

Darker skin doesn't mean black. Also, you assume that when whites lived there Africa was the same geographically and climatically. It wasn't.

Is anybody worried me might actually meme violence towards nonwhites in the USA?

pic unrelated

Nobody has black skin really, it's all just brown. And Africa was the same, it's on the equator, that means it's literally closer to the sun = stronger sunlight = hotter.

Isaac Newton single handily had a greater influence than all 3 of those combined

I believe they will strike at us first, but they will quickly wish they hadn't.

Its more like 30k years

hundreds of thousands if you include our neanderthal admixture

All of those things are really terrible, user. I hope those aren't your examples.

Gee wiz, I guess I like whites more since you let us all down.

Dude

the Africans in africa are as different from our shared ancestors as Europeans are.

Evolution didn't magically stop in Africa

Yes, but black doesn't refer to skin color. It refers to race. Just because whites had darker skin back then doesn't mean they would've been classified as being part of the black race.

Also, blacks are not the only people native to Africa. Pygmies and North Africans are both considered non-black and they have both been in Africa for as long as we know of them.

stop spreading crime and disease

Material conditions

We celebrate our differences here buddy

Just cause we banter does not mean Sup Forumslacks are divided.

Its rough at first though and there are a lot of new people.

DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID NEWFAGS Sup Forums is satire

That's just like saying American is a race you stupid burritonigger wetback. If you're Mexican, your race is either Amerind, White (kek), or mixed.

I agree but what about your country? What's it like there?

what genetic differences exist between jews and eastern europeans?

Sub-Saharan genes.

Not much

5 point higher IQ and some mental issues.

Plus a religion that promotes feminism and cuckoldry

black people have contributed just as much

WE WUZ KANGZ

Religion isn't a genetic difference. Also, what religion are you talking about?

Fuck off reddit
Ideological Subversion is not welcome here. People say what they want here, and we reserve the right to call each other niggers and blame Jews. To imply that we are united in anything other than a vitriolic hatred in SJW cancer is means:

A. You're willfully ignorant of what goes on here, and are probably still a newfag, or
B. You understand A, but are trying to normalize the reddit faggots who have been plaguing the board so that everyone accepts them

Let people come to that conclusion on their own if you actually believe that shit.

So what you're saying is that whites evolved but blacks didn't? That's racist, shitlord.

Judaism is a cuckold religion.

The lineage is maternal. So cucking your people is written into the religion.

It explains why the highest IQ people are still only .2% of the worlds population.

Its a death cult

>B. You understand A, but are trying to normalize the reddit faggots who have been plaguing the board so that everyone accepts them

Calling me the newfag

No one changes us we change them.

Weiner size

Black's are scary. As a white via male I fear them because I am a gigantic pussy, incapable of standing up for myself. I have to resort to online harassment and instigation in order to feel in sense of security.

Empathy, nationalism, a sense of personal responsibility and, common decency. In varying degrees of lacking in 3 of four of the listed groups. I consider liberals as Jewslight at this point. They hang fist god willing.

>Europe is farther away from the sun.
>On the same planet
>Farther away from the only relatively fixed point in its solar system in any meaningful way.
Congratulations you have just said the single stupidest thing I will read possibly this entire year. Neck yourself, or exit bag I don't really care how you do it.