Literally descended from convict

>literally descended from convict
Stop with this completely false meme
1. Only few convicts were brought from britain to australia, with most being real settlers.
2. People in jail cannot even have sex to make kids
3. >75% of immigrants to Australia are not even of british descent and are instead from Europe after WW1 and WW2.
4. Emus ARE NOT!!!! PRISONERS!!!

So where did the abbos come from then?

abos were the first ever humans.
hundreds of thousands of years ago australia was a lush forest then the stupid fuckin abos stripped down the entire environment and made 99% of it into a fucking desert

saw this doday
>pic related

what a racist job add
and I'm pretty sure 14d only applies to models, actors, some bullshit about food and where the job would be best done by a person of a particular race ((no purpose specified))

this is a cleaning job, explain how an aboriginal person would be more suited to it?

does anyone know where you complain about this shit

HAHAHAHAHAHHUE

>Aboriginal cleaners.

Feels good to have two proven convict ancestors and possibly 2 more

>Only a few
over 160,000, majority stayed once released

Around 20% of Australians have at least one transported convict in their lineage

They were always there.

There's shit like this for all job types. Employers just do it for the incentives

human right commission, however, apparently, they cant ask you to verify if you are aboriginal so I believe whites can apply, saying they are A/TSI and they cant be scrutinized. #factcheck

someone should actually make an aus/pol/ general instead of these self congratulatory threads

I'm gonna slaughter every escaped convict in this thread, you better fucking hide.

>People in jail cannot even have sex to make kids
Wait was there actually an original prison?
I guess I always just kinda assumed the British just dropped them off there...
>american edcation

Some were locked up, others were made slaves. After their sentence they were free to do w/e

b

When my family migrated from UK they had 2 choices: aus or Canada. The UK gov would cover the cost of anyone who wanted to help colonize to get them there for free and they would just continue whatever career path they were on. Half went aus and half went Canada, on one side was an engineer and on the other side was an accountant and an actress. Non criminalz

Oh, you don't have to convince us, mate, question is... can you convince the judge?

Shut up you Koala faggot and accept your Irish overlords.

We stole Trevelyn's corn and got dumped onto your abbo infested landmass. Fortunately, superior Celtic genes built something out of your toxic snake and spider death hole.

>We

Who is the cutie?

I apparently have some long last aboriginal relative. should I find out and claim aboriginal heritage? would I get the benefits/gibsmedat?

How do you know how to use a computer?

It's like you're trying to imagine what a butthurt person would say and then say that.

Its not confirmed. I'm just as white as you senpai

It's a troll user

My dick, your mouth, faggot.

good luck cunt

I think you are mistaken, there is only one human, the other thing is an example of flora and/or fauna