German ''flirting expert'' teaches refugee men how to score with German women

German ''flirting expert'' teaches refugee men how to score with German women.

apnews.com/8ce1c19014fa459ca67964a8b5d42433/Germany's-'Mr-Flirt'-teaches-refugees-how-to-pick-up-women?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

''German men are just so white!''

''I want a German girlfriend, but I wouldn't marry one''

Isn't it interesting how it's always one sided? No one ever teaches German men to approach muslim women, or how muslim women should approach German men.

It's almost like there's some kind of agenda behind all this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How to score.

So, how to rape?

Well, I think the general idea is not to rape the girls, because then they might abort the babies later on.

Just when you think Germany couldn't get more cucked...

Man, I'd fucking kill myself if I were German. How could you live on knowing your own homeland has forsaken you?

Its also interesting that its always assumed that german woman WANT them.
What the hell is appealing about guys from a "war" country who feel, have no money, no education, nothing to offer. I dont get it.

flee*

Sweden is in a similar situation in a way, but here it's mostly top-down. If you look at polling made by even leftist newspapers the vast majority of people think we've taken in way too many people, which causes the opinion parts of these newspapers a lot grief. In Sweden it was the champagne left that pushed this multiculturalism down our throats, but we now have strict border controls, and even mainstream politicians agree that immigration policies of the past were a disaster, and that we should never go back to them.

In Germany, it seems like the general consensus is just to bend over completely.

Germany goes from extreme to extreme, people call America a ''childish country'' sometimes, but Germany is the most childish of all - if they can't have Deutschland über alles, they'll take Deutschland unter alles.

>Sees pretty redpilled post
>Sees Swedish flag
user, I'm so sorry for you...

How dare you not want migrant men sleep with German women whenever they want you intolerant racist piece of shit!

Well they do want them. Remember, you're just ''so white''.

>Its also interesting that its always assumed that german woman WANT them.
Well, when all the women are out holding gigantic signs saying "REFUGEES WELCOME" kissing them as they arrive, it's kinda hard to take it any other way than "FILL UP MY FUCKHOLE WITH YOUR ISLAMIC SKEET"

>muslim women
there are none

Seriously, why are Euro progressives fucking obsessed with making sure that the women of these host countries are getting dicked by the kebab. Last year there was that article about how some German company gave a couple million condoms out and started a campaign about how they need to integrate the refugee men with sex.

I guess you can chalk it up to ultra progressive moral bankruptcy, but what the fuck do the women in these countries think? How does it feel for them to watch a bunch of poor uneducated mongoloids flood their cities and them their government and social justice groups turn around now and tell them they're ignorant and racist if they don't start fucking these dudes as soon as they get within their borders

They feel pretty good about it.
It's German/Swedish women who are voting for them to come here after all.

Sweden's anti-immigration party wouldn't even be in parliment of only women were allowed to vote.

OP where are you in Sweden? I worked with some Swedes from Gothenburg and when I asked about the whole refugee thing they said that everyone acts like they're not a problem because the media and your politicians won't talk about it and people will just smear you a racist.

WHAT'S IT GOING TOBTAKE, GERMAN MAN?

I vaguely remember a white guy did this in Japan which caused liberals to lose their mind.

>No one ever teaches German men to approach muslim women, or how muslim women should approach German men.

Because Muslim women aren't coming here is droves like men are :^)

Man I thank whatever higher power there is that we didn't elect Hillary, we'd be in the same situation. Trump wants to put that taking in refugees shit to an abrupt halt.

I'm probably just over-exaggerating, but I feel like it's only gonna get worse on your side of the planet with this shit. I know it's your homeland and you have rich history there, but you should really start thinking about getting the fuck out of there if it gets any worse. You're more than welcome to come here.

In the south, thankfully not in Malmö.

And trust me, people talk about it, but they talk about it over the dinner table, because in the past if you were of a dissenting opinion, you could literally have your life ruined.

Now, it's way more common for people to talk about it openly simply because the pendulum is starting to swing in the other direction. But I'm not an optimist, because we've already gone too far down the hole to turn around now.

I like how they don't speak german yet he is teaching them in German.

*there

GERMANY YES

Every refugee that comes to Germany/Sweden has the right to have a translator with them in school, they probably have someone there translating for them.

It is going to get worse, the monolithic European states will never be what they once was. People here have forgotten that the tribe of people that lived here, the Swedes, gave the country it's name, not the other way around.

Being Swedish used to mean something, now it's nothing, and people (especially young women) are happy about it.

Gotcha, stay strong man. With Franc's Marine Le Pen possibly winning the presidency I think there's a good chance a lot of European countries will follow suit and start to get their shit together

Goddamn..

I'm not shitting you, I have the AM radio on (coast to coast am) and they're coming back from a commercial break playing youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0 as soon as I saw that pic posted...

Holy fuck that made me sad.

How long until Islam is dead do you think?

lmao they all have the same shitty haircut

And I can prove i'm not bullshitting either, they post all the bumper music on their website for every show after the show ends (at 2am california time)

Yeah, it's almost like we're going to have to kill these fuckers. Like line the conspirators up and execute them one by fucking one

There is going to be a swing back towards a more nationalistic Europe, but you have to understand that they're ALREADY here. And going from closed borders to deportation of people who have already been made citizens (like many muslims have) is a step I just can't see us taking, and it's the only step that would actually save us.

BEST case scenario, we'll have a few cities that are completely ruined - which we have to support through giant welfare investments, while Swedish people live elsewhere.

And we have no one else to blame but ourselves, because there is no higher power in the world that says you need to take on refugee men in mass.

Let's be honest here man. They will find many German women who're willing, because some of them aren't even bad looking dudes.

And before you call me a cuck, I'm not, just a realist. I've lived in Sweden for all my life, and Swedish women (and I guess German women) simply do not feel any connection to race or nationality, at all. In fact, they rebel against the very idea with fervour.

> No one ever teaches German men to approach muslim women, or how muslim women should approach German men.

Thats cause they're all still in syria.

>Sweden
Well it's called cultural suicide/white genocide and were running towards it with a bright smile on our stupid fucking faces.
Just like the Saudis offer help with building 250mosques in Germany for the fuges, instead of taking a single one of em to their fucking desert shithole.

It's not true. There are plenty of immigrant girls and women in Sweden since before the Syrian civil war.

Recently there has been a heavy focus on them because a leftist organisation polled thousands of them in Stockholm, and it turned out that 85% of them aren't allowed to have male-friends, much less boyfriends.

This caused a civil war in its own right within our far-left between people that are outraged at the backwardness of the muslim community and the ''everything is racist crowd''.

It's a hard thing for them to solve, because the woman behind the organisation that did the polling is a Muslim woman, and not a pesky white male with an agenda.

Sweden is way better now than Germany. There's no discussion really. Public opinion in Sweden has changed, the leader of the opposition-coalition and probably our future prime minister has said that the immigration policies of the past were a terrible mistake, and that we should never go back to the way things once was.

Polling in Sweden, on both sides of the political spectrum also shows that about 70 to 80 of Swedes believe we've taken in WAY too many immigrants over the last 10 years, they also show a similar number believe that we are way too generous to the people who are already here.

In Sweden, the pendulum has already begun to swing in the other direction, and to be pro-immigration is not officially a minority opinion according to even the far left themselves.

In Germany, you're still not stopping though.

Furthermore, there are not constant articles in the far left press about ''awful'' deportations, and how local governments are now cooperating with police in finding the addresses of people who've had their asylums declined.

On top of that, we now wait with handing out asylums to anyone over the age of 16. Instead we wait until they're 18 and then decline it.

Thanks I know..
The thing here also is, the only people semi effectively doing anything about this are the common people of ex-east Germany.
Unfortunately They are in general viewed as uneducated, stupid, racist and whatsoever by the media, and trough that by the majority of other Germans.
So while we are cutting out wrists open, they are healing their wounds and we here in the West laugh about it.

It's like how the north of Sweden has voted for the far left since forever, while the south has taken all the shit for their failures in life.

But now when there's even refugees up there, they changed their tune.

German women love me when I go on holiday case i'm a white african and technically count as a minority

and because i have a pretty large penis

What do you expect you idiot? 85 percent of the refugees are males.
The flirt experts does it voluntary so I see no problem with it. In fact it's good as they learn how to respect german women and how to treat them properly. Integration also works with love

aussie user predicted it

rechtsruck bald

why is that? Do women not flee or what?

>No one ever teaches German men to approach muslim women

That's because German men are civilised and don't rape Muslim women

Oh man. Here we go.
Why should we take in people from other countries that have to LEARN not to rape?

cause east germans got that prussian blood
none of that bavarian shit
there is a reason Sup Forums used to meme east germany as the true successor to the third reich

looks like she wants it desu

That + you'd think they are still really mad about the DDR, for obvious reasons.

Sauce?

Just stop

>it's great that sandniggers are fucking my women instead of just raping them
C U C K

It's really funny how you read about all this shit, I have never met a woman who would even consider dating / fucking a shitskin... Same goes for niggers I might add... But then again I might live in a privileged white world and fuck Yeah I'm happy about it.

>Integration also works with love

Germany died the moment that bullet entered Hitler's brain.

I've never been to Brussels, but I imagine it would be a rude awakening for you.

It died the moment the Kaiser dismissed Bismarck. Everything after that's been one long death stroke.

>sven unironically taking this long to spot an agenda

consider yourself lucky

I actually live in the suburb of Brussels, being that close to the hell hole of some neighborhoods in it actually works wonders... Once you reach the age of 14 everyone has had a bad to very bad experience with shitskins and / or niggers. The ones that do frequent them are mostly trashy daddy issues or stoners/druggies... Not the crowd you want to be associated with.

I do, but then again, unless you live in a crap neighborhood, in Belgium the chance of running into non-white people is very slim.

cause Muslim Girls actually seek out Germans. Thats why the Muslims Need honourkillings to scare the women away from Germans. Those Burka Bitches see what losers their men are and see the hard working Germans and come to us

Our refugees are manlets and look like Jeb Bush's wife. Never seen a ordinary girl date anything but a white or "white" person.

Turkfag here. That flirting expert can teach them anything he wants, it won't help them. The whores, who actually want to get "culturally enriched" are a minority. Like 90% of all German women prefer German man and if you want to score a decent German girl as a foreigner, you have to be really handsome, successful, or both.

The refugees will get the same women the niggers do: foreign sluts or overweight German women, who are at least in their 30s

When will you leave?

I was born and raised here. Germany is my home. I'm a foreigner in Turkey, so there really is no reason to leave

You are a foreigner in Germany as well, just because you were born in a garage doesn't mean you're a car.

Go back to your people and if you have any sense try making it a better place.

You are a foreigner in Germany. Go home.

so, my options are being a foreigner in Germany or being a foreigner in Turkey. Why should I choose Erdoganistan?

He's german.

What a retarded thing to say
Would you wanna get dropped off somewhere in the middle of Norway where your ancestor was from? No, because you're American, you were raised here with American culture.

TOO WHITE

No. He is a turk in Germany.
Go to the place where your people have created a society for themselves. Turkey is what Turks are capable of creating for themselves, if you are anywhere else you are riding on other peoples success.

they're exotic and low-IQ which means they're prone to uninhibited behavior which women like

Great, another Turkroach

just look at their nigger faces

If I were living in a country where I was obviously unwanted and my parents had recently invaded, I would return home. Turks will never be German just as a dog will never be a horse.

Nah, I'm fine. I'm an Alevi, I would also be part of a minority there, but unlike in Germany, I would get discriminated there for real.

Maybe it's because the German men and Muslim women aren't doing all the raping. Those poor German cucks don't know how to deal with the issue any other way than with tenderness and loving

>just look at their nigger faces

Compared to the average german male nowadays they look like gods. Manly, handsome and exotic. No wonder german women go for foreigners.

Fuck me. I hope that one day we'll be able to do something about people like you. Your snide sense of entitlement is just unbearable.

Don't get too comfortable, Achmed.

>Compared to the average german male nowadays they look like gods

its called cherry picking, you selfhating, demoralized fag

Europe needs to burn desu. Warmongering fucks babysat by big bad America no more.

Snide sense of entitlement? That's a bold statement. I integrated really well in this society and my German is way better than my Turkish. I finished Uni, have no criminal record and I contribute to this society. Entitled are those fuckers, who live on welfare and complain about Germany and German people all the time and call them Nazis like the retards they are

what a stupid cuck, you don't think that the media only puts up photos of the handsome, rare ones like in OP's picture? most of them are pretty slimy and unappealing

you have to go back

Muh feels. Modern feminism turning local men into castrated cucks who won't ask them out. Globalists who want to undermine racial hegemony within white countries so that open borders are more politically palatable to their voting public

Thank fuck for the most part its all backfiring as anti immigratiob parties rise in prominence.

That's wonderful, use those skills to fix your own country.

Hey the second guy from the left is really cute ;-)

Your homeland isn't a warzone. You have no reason to stay in a country that isn't your own - you have excuses. Obviously you are going to be able to suck on the teat that German people gave your parents. And maybe in a generation you will have paid back what it actually cost to let your family in, but even if that was the only concern, you are still a foreigner in a land that was never meant for you.

And they are rising in spite of having the entire media establishment against them.

German men don't approach women anyway.

Because no one wants a Muslim woman.
But yeah, the left is basically promoting breeding programs.

ok guys, you convinced me. I will go back, when Detroit and Malmö are majority white again

But how do you stop German women from being Muhammed's girlfriend?

In the United States, there is a similar problem with Asian women and white/Jewish men.

Yeah, look at all those arian women fall for refugees - with their empty wallets, their shared 6-bed rooms in a camp and no language-skills whatsoever.

The only women in Germany who don't like Muslims are the ones who've already been raped. At least that's true for young German women.

Amerifag living in Germany for ten years. There's no question that some German women are really turned on by these guys -- I've seen it happen multiple times. I work as a cinematographer and I've been shooting a doc at a refugee center. There are dozens of German women who volunteer at the center and are quite pleased with the attention they get from the men. And they get a fuck of a lot of attention. Many have gone on dates with the guys.

To their defense, I guess, German men are kind of passive sexually, and I guess the directness of these guys is something of a turn-on.

But the refugee guys are very quick to try to lay claim to a woman....very quick with "I love you", and very possessive. One refugee was up in my face because he hates how close I am with someone on the crew. She even has a boyfriend, but totally gets off on this guy.

Not good, my friends....

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE

ALREADY HAVE IT A MILLION TIMES EASIER IN LIFE

THIS IS TAUGHT AT UNIVERSITIES

WHEN YOU WILL REALIZE THIS IS FUCKING SCIENCE

His parents were Turks and Turkey was their home, not his. He does not consider Turkey his home,he would not be comfortable in that society and it would be somewhat alien to him. Like it or not because he was born and raised in Germany he's a German. If they wanted to prevent ethnically turkish people from becoming Germans then the time to do that was before he was born, because he and many like him are Germans who consider Germany their home.

+1 german bro.

noone ever taught me how to flirt with women