Milfag general

So guys, you think Trump is gonna spruce up barracks and housing?

I think to boost the economy hes gonna approve BAH for e4 and up

i wonder what the raise is gonna be

Self bump for a non b8 legit thread

Another bump to not get slid

Last self bump cuz this is kinda depressing

I have literally no idea what's going to happen.

I'm Guard so my stuff's all state-funded anyway...I think.

Just wanted you to have one reply.

Thanks bro I appreciate it

Fucking people still falling for horsey cartoon b8

Your in a good spot. If you can land a state job to double dip.

I can provide some guidance if you like.

What is your MOS? I'm enlisting after this semester.

ill bump ya thinking about joining USAF

Im not army so MOS doesnt apply. I work in engineering.

Word to the wise, go boat operator if you can its max comfy and your competition for advancement are complete knuckle draggers

Looks better than my college dorm senpai

Probably because it doesn't have my shit Strewn across it

I have some really good guidance from people that are already double-dipping, I'm just starting to get settled in though.

Gotta work on getting my E5, and I'm trying to push for more schooling (training, not college).

I've got a lot of help I'm actually a bit unsure what to do with all of it, and don't want to waste it.

Good choice but advancement is slow, good for doing 4 and bounce. Never seen a hapoy dude in the navy. Best bet imo is find a comfy mos in the army or go coast guard. AF isnt bad im not downplaying but ive always heard advancement is slow

What's long, hard and full of seaman?
Also what is the gunners' mate rate like?

thats the plan do 4 years get some free college while im there

Tbh testing does apply, but civic participation will boost you a bit. Look up public management at college, also join a local fraternal organization. Becauase im active duty and transfer the freemasonic lodge has been a wonder at providing me with good people and trust me when you move somewhere new, usually the first people you meet are the fuck ups.

Then your on the right track. Personally i wish i did that but stayed in the reserves. Im in it for the long haul.

Thats funny, guy the next office over is a gunners mate chief. He likes his job, but he runs an armory which doesnt help him technically on the outside except hes trusted with a fuck ton of responsibility.

Well desu the military has done me right. People tend to bitch about their current situation but its probably the best decision i did with my life . You kinda get a feel that you can handle anything.

My prison cell looked better than that, no shit.

I actually thought it was one of those nordic resort prisons like Breivik is in.

Cool

I'm in the Army stationed in Korea. They have been building better barracks for years now here at least. Realistically, I don't expect barracks to change any faster than they already were with a Trump presidency. I do expect troop numbers to increase.

i want this bedroom...where can i get it? who makes the bed?

>all that MDF board
Enjoy your cancer

Hes kicking barrack out. Wtf are you talking about?

>barracks and housing
You do realize that Trump is gonna send your ass to war, right?