>You wake up in Amish Country

What do?

Stop using electricity

go home

Reminder, there is absolutely zero degeneracy and young couples have to sleep with a board in between them while they discuss having children and owning a horse.

leave

That's one of the first vargs to make me lmfao.

your demands are becoming unreasonable, varg

>is it an amish paradise?

Bang an Amish girl on Rumspringa

Your in Amish country. It's kind of expected.

An Amish Gangstas paridise.

She would be there on Rumspringa. Again, there is no degeneracy.,

Correction: She would NOT be there on Rumspringa. They go elsewhere for that.

I have an Amish friend with the alias idog

>yfw the Amish were probably right all along

God I wish I had this board.

This is what the Amish do wrong.

The Mormons got it right, impregnate multiple women.

Well...

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain, I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain. But that's just perfect for an Amish like me. You know we shun at fancy things like electricity. At 4:30 in the morning I'm milking cows. Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plow, and I've been milking and plowing so long that even Ezekial thinks that my mind is gone. I'm a man of the land, I'm into discipline. Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin. But if I finish all of my chores, and you finish thine, then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699.

Work on a post and beam barn, if not furniture. Love that shit.

you get one internet senpai
good work

Talk to people in their native language

>Copy Al Yankovic song lyrics
>post frame from music video of said song
>???
>profit

I already live in Amish country so I guess I'd continue buying their furniture and eating their fudge

Fuck an Amish girl, have 12 children, change my name to Ezekiel.

But I already live there.

They weren't. They were infact so dead wrong, they were forced to leave Switzerland.

And yet they're still Swiss, so they're pretty fucking good still.

RAISE BARN

Oh god

FUCK OFF RANDY

Weren't those the Mennonites? Or is it both?

No shit. Who would of thought.

Amis- whaaaat?!
Allah Akbar

"Amish" comes from the Swiss title for a chief magistrate. They still speak Swiss German today ("Pennsylvania Dutch" isn't Dutch at all, it's just a mistranslation of how Swiss people say "German": "Dütsch"), although as you'd expect their dialect of it evolved to be fairly different from what we speak here, probably due to English grammar influences. I can still understand amish and they'd probably understand me.

Mennonites, if I recall correctly, were actually Dutch however. As in, from the Netherlands.

SCREAM

>Mennonites, if I recall correctly, were actually Dutch however. As in, from the Netherlands.
Actually nevermind that, I'm confusing them with their leader. I think the bulk of the Mennonites were Swiss aswell.

We had a lot of hardcore religions we more or less purged from our country, back then.

churn butter