Explain yourselves

>Sup Forums's concept of "red-pilling" comes from a movie made by two crossdressing femdom-fetishist anime freak trannie cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/Who_really_wrote_The_Matrix_1745.shtml
snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck they make based movies without injecting their gay propaganda

The script to the matrix was written by a black woman and these fags stole it

>the capital of the humans is called Zion
>a nigger and dyke are the ones red-pilling you

WE WUZ NEO N SHIIEETTT

We like traps here.

>Falling for the vaginal Jew.

They're both free to live their life how they want. Bigotry will get you nowhere. It's disgusting to try and separate people on divisions such as race, religion, sex, sexuality or gender identity. This kind of thinking is evil.

I would let them suck my dick tbqh senpai

>Dyke
Son, are you gay?

They are the definition of old school tranny. They accept the "patriarchy." There is only Man and Woman in their mind. None of this 2344+ tumblr gender roles.

They are more red-pilled than a real woman. They want to get fucked and be taken care of by a real man.

>I'm straight.

Well put.

We use their own weapons against them.

lol you samefaggin piece of shit.

They were not transgender when they made the film. I don't really understand this either because that movie is one of the most right-wing republican religious creationist movies I have ever seen.

Prove me wrong. (you can't)

What does that mean?

they took a pill, to know the other side

wasn't the matrix mostly based on stuff from the Bible and other such stories?

so? ive seen this a few times and i seriously don't understand the pint being made

It was mostly biblical. Each major character has a biblical equivalent and you'll notice visual cues based on descriptions and events depicted there also. It really is good when a movie gives a bit of glory to God.

I wonder what happened to them.

Okay. Who cares? It's completely irrelevant. I don't even like the movie either.

Richard Dawkins invented the term meme. Does that matter too?

More like Plato's allegory of the cave

>matrix content original

inb4 lifted material from invisibles

Yeah, this is pretty funny, considering being 'redpilled' as we use it implies, among other things, realizing that trannies are degenerate freaks that should be pitied at BEST.

It's based on Ghost in the Shell mainly, as well as other cyberpunk anime and literature.

Screw you all, red pill is ONLY a reference to the symbolic holy bible of the metaphorical red pill, that is the movie franchise, the matrix. What else is it.

i don't get your point. it's a symbol for truth vs. delusion. it doesn't matter where it came from. we also call things 'based' because of a rapper named lil b and we make excessive use of jewish terms.
a bunch of culture appropriating goys, we are

Originally the movie was supposed to be an all black cast fighting against racist white Matrix agents who were like cops aka a BLMesque Blaxploitation film.

LMFAO. I just assume strayans do this kind of samefagging for the lulz.

>implying anyone except 15 year old cringelords straight out of reddit takes "redpilling" seriously

Trinity was always supposed to be white though.

>Originally the movie was supposed to be an all black cast fighting against racist white Matrix agents who were like cops

Yeah, but how would they get the car radios out of the Matrix and dodge bullets?

Because being a tranny is redpilled.

not only that, but the concept of taking the red pill was getting released from the government control methods such as religion, economy or politics and fighting them from a marginal standing point... however fucktards who frequent this board use to term "redpill" to define the act of trying to convince others of their shitty political ideologies or that their religion is unironically talking about a real god...

>>Sup Forums's concept of "red-pilling" comes from a movie made by two crossdressing femdom-fetishist anime freak trannie cucks

That's what they do to those that spread truth.

Looks like contrary to lefties, Sup Forums does not have to religiously adhere to their dogmas but can actually decide on a case to case basis if they like something or not ^:)

Drown to kike diarrhea while being raped with a menorah.

Why did BOTH of them transition? Do they hate their parents that much? Please tell me they have other normal brothers/sisters...

The same reason Manning became a tranny

OMFG NEWFAGGOTS

They were forced to do it as punishment for redpilling.

Look at whistleblowers and (famous/celebrity) redpillers - a lot of them are turning trans.

boipussy am i rite?

finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/Who_really_wrote_The_Matrix_1745.shtml

They did not only steal Matrix, they stole "The Terminator" from her too.

Matrix was supposed to be Terminator 2

They actually stile the whole line from Albert Pike, who was describing the red and blue lodges of free masonry

These two idiots don't have any original ideas

The concept of enlightenment isn't even remotely new. Even if the wacko-skis invented it, it's just a reference to saying the truth.

Incorrect.

The concept of "redpilling" comes from Plato's allegory of the cave. The Matrix was simply a rip-off of Plato's works. This is why only the first movie was actually any good... because after the first movie the rest were original stories.

You fail to understand what the red pill is. Stop trying to analyze us and just let it happen. Then and only then will a true understanding be made. But by that time it will be too late.

>femdom fetishist
>trannies
But darkies and trannies are hated in European kink community my friend. It's surprisingly racist and right wing

no they were just leftist hollywood cunts and Matrix is filled with kike propaganda

The matrix isn't biblical at all its full blown gnostic / satanic.

The architect is meant to represent the demiurge, or the architect of the universe. Neo and his pals are Aeons from the so called God head. The architect the a vilified character in gnostic lore and is basically the god depicted in the bible

They took it from Alice in Wonderland, retard.

Wait what,do mean they're both cross dressing now?

This is wrong.

The red / blue pill comes from masonry

>"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." (Morals and Dogma, p.819)

and pepe comes from some faggot liberal

(((Wachowski)))

What are the chances that not one but both of your sons would become trannys.

they probably had some very fucked up parents

Plato's works predate masonry by a lot.

Sounds like someone has some itchy lawyer friends.

snopes.com/politics/business/matrix.asp

also,
> The reason you have not seen any of this in the media is because Warner Brothers parent company is AOL-Time Warner ... this GIANT owns 95 percent of the media .
Boy. Is she living in a dream world. Time Warner is only one of six giant media companies that control all mainstream media. It's more like 15-20%.

And,
> Sophia Stewart, a native New Yorker who lives in Salt Lake City and works as a paralegal,
Well, there's your problem.

Yes. The Matrix stole ideas from Plato and Gnostic Gospels and Masonry, but the actual term for "red pill" comes from the then brothers mixing that with 90s club drug culture in The Matrix.

>confusing Poles and Jews

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2024

The word comes from the movie, the concept of a sudden revelation is nothing new.

I've always thought red pill was a pretty cringey term.

The only reason I don't nag about it is because it's been an accepted short-hand for "provide an alternative view on this topic" - and fuck writing that sentence out every time you want to get some replies.

Who cares? They stole the entire concept. If you're going to start a conversation about the origin of a concept then you have to go all the way back to the root. Hell, if we REALLY want to go back to the root of this idea we can't even stop at Plato.

The concept of the redpill is derived from none other than GOD.

it would explain why all their other movies including the matrix sequels were absolute utterly degenrate garbage

This, OP is a moron.

the true redpill is the life of a solitary eunuch with no attachments or desires

yes it is
prepare your anus, we're going in dry
fkn ovenmagnet

I think everyone on /pol can agree with that. You know what they say about /polacks. The only thing we're intolerant of here is intolerance.

You're a fucking embarrassment.
FUCK OFF!

It's absurd how effective "red pill" is as a term. How do normies go through life without it?

As someone who's interested in semantics and it's connection with culture, I think just having a term like that makes us more effective as a meme factory. We are able to more effectively discuss the changing of ideas.

Bradley Manning.

They are proof that the majority of trannies are just faking it for attention and a desperate attempt to reinvent themselves.

Being a tranny is super rare, but magically both brothers are trannies? Bullshit.

This ia alright, you cant be a fag and a productive individual, conservative, just dont be a feminist

This.

actually user, it's extreme left wing
>hyperviolence, reality is virtual (subjective), others dont really exist and can be massacred for the (((greater good))), we are a weirdo elite thanks to tech and occultism (kabbalah), parallel worlds, etc

means ur a samefag, cunt

:) gj

>snopes
thanks for correcting the record

she's still insane and alcoholic though
i cant swear she didnt write what she claims she has, but listening to her is exhausting
try her interviews on jewtube
i'd rather not believe she did, that's how tiring she is

>being this new

this
gnosticism/kaballah
total jews
they gave it a christian sugarcoating to waylay the goyim
>omg he's the one, must be jizzus, who else?
>of course, she's Trinity, look!
what a bunch of retards, sometimes i agree with the kikes
study their beliefs if you dont wan them to roll over you every fucking time you humongoids
they knows yours: they designed them

more like some intense MKUltra sessions
redpilling the goyim out of our trance was part of His plan

wait, but reality is subjective

They got the Chelsea Manning treatment

Will Smith was the person they intended to play Neo, he rejected it and regrets it a little bit.

So, in a way, they're right.

not like that
that's wholesale denial of physical reality to justify hyperviolence
pure kikery / archons shit

lol good god, smith is such a retard, he cant act for shit, he freezes moron-style everytime he's supposed to convey an emotion
would have been a doozie

I'm going to teach you something extremely essentiel today which you will have to remember for the rest of your life.

Art should never be associated to the artist and art should never dictate fields of vertified science or ideology.
I will elaborate.
First the claim: art should never dictate science or ideology. -> in Platos Republic we are introduced to a four schemed list divided into two fields "ontology" and "epistemology" they represent the meassures of truth. Plato here places mimetics (art) at the lowest form of epistemology. Why does Plato do this? Because mimetics (art) is the lowest form of representation of truth, since it's just a copy of a copy. Thus art cannot be directly scientific because it will always be a subjective perception of the world which are not measured by empiricism but instead by emotions.

I have used this example before: My cleaning lady does a damn good job scrubing my toilet but I would never take political advice from her.

>Will be continued.

They put gay stuff all over Cloud Atlas and it is still amazing.

>without injecting their gay propaganda

You ever seen their Netflix series Sense8?

Polish Catholic trannies, not Jews.

Next claim: Art should never be associated with the artist.
Art is molded by an artist who is molded through his society. Thus art is never a product of the artist himself but a product through how his surrounding society has forged him. The more affiliated an artist get with his art the more the free interpretation of a un-affiliated individuel will die out.
Which equals, the more and artist associates his identity (the non artist side of him) the less his art will be art.

Think of how something you thought to be great as a child was destroyed once it got influenced by a more enlightend "you". That is a hermeneutic error of trying to place empirical meaning into art. Art is nothing but stimulation to your senses, once you try to make it empirical you will kill it.

It cames from Philip K. Dick, evertything they did was stolen from anime and sci-fi books.

They are big nerd thieves.

This is what happens when you read too much into a simple story. Christ.

>the capital of the humans is called Zion
I honestly dont get how Sup Forums can be so dense about this. the nigga is even the good guy, and all evil guys are cis white males *gasp*

So they took blue pill. Concept itslef is stronger than its carriers it will outlive them.

Because the concept is not theirs. I'm close to thinking that literrary every philospher in history has shaken out this metaphor for vertification of truth. The problem with The Matrix philosophy is that only people who've never read a single book in their life glorifies The Matrixs sciolistic level of philosophy.

I-is that an intestine?

It doesn't help that what should have been a single film kept going on and on and on just to generate more money. The story was already questionable with just the first movie and devolved into utter nonsense with the sequels.

They went insane after The Matrix, probably overdosed on redpills about simulation theory and the demiurge, It would probably make me a tranny too