Have any of you other Trump supporters kinda realized that Donald Trump is no different than any of the other...

have any of you other Trump supporters kinda realized that Donald Trump is no different than any of the other politicians at this point.

Everyone he is filling his cabinet up with are all dumbasses and washington insiders.
He's Seriously considering either Mitt Romney or General Petraeus As the secretary of state?
Romney is a fucking morman cuck and
Petraeus Is just as bad as Clinton when it comes to national security.
And Jeff Sessions as Attorney General?
hes literally picking some of the biggest autists from the republican to be in his cabinet.
I'm really disappointed by this. at this point

Trump isn't even draining the swamp, he's dredging it.

What do you boys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE IS A GOOD GOY

and I didn't even mention all of the conflicts of interest that are coming up with him not wanting to give up control of his companies. and having his stupid children in his transition team.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

It is clear to me he is at the "get even" stage

Here's what I know pal.

He's better than Clinton. Or bush. Or sanders. Or Rubio. Or Cruz.

I know that finally the people decided they want a president who at the very least claims to like the people. Regardless of how good or honest Trump is, the American people made a serious stand against corrupt Washington politics.

That's all we can do.

I have my concerns. I can't stand any of his Sec State picks, and I hate that Pompeo dick. But at the same time, I don't know what deals were made, and neither do any of us. Maybe Trump can control them. Maybe he made them agree to follow his lead on big issues before giving them the job. Trump has a very forceful personality and he's a natural leader. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that he can tame them.

As far as draining the swamp, I see people say he's not doing this, but he never said he wouldn't appoint experienced establishment people. His drain the swamp policy is very specific and exact. It's a series of laws and constitutional amendments designed to be lasting and to mitigate the corrupt money in government. Those have yet to be implemented, but he's yet to be sworn in, either.

If he does the 5-year lobbying ban and imposes term limits he will "drain the swamp" more than anyone else has in a long time.

But he IS corrupt washington politics.

Changes nothing about what I said.

Jeff Sessions is pretty much a KKK-tier racist, which is what this board would want.

Who are some qualified people you would have liked to see on his cabinet op?

Lobbying doesn't matter to him anymore because he is now president and can profit from it his position of power. he no longer needs to grease palms for profit.
thus he gets rid of anyone elses abilities to also profit

Fuck yea

When I first heard this I gained so much respect for Trump. It resonates so well with me, no pussy footing around, reminds me of when I first read the 48 Laws of Power.

>those digits
Looks like BLM is fucked

SO ELECTING A CORRUPT WASHINGTON POLITICIAN IS A WAY OF GETTING BACK AT CORRUPT WASHINGTON POLITICIANS ?

YOU DIDN'T TAKE A STAND AGAINST CORRUPT WASHINGTON POLITICS.

YOU HELPED CORRUPT WASHINGTON POLITICS.

use your brain.

Is the butthurt too strong in you OP? Do you ashamed pissing away your vote for Hilary? It's okay OP, if worse comes to worse, gimmie your paypal so you can afford some tissues for your issues.

What did he do that was corrupt? Be specific.

I just voted him to spite liberals.

wtf, him saying inconsistent things, in some cases within a single sentence - that was a red flag?

He should put Rand Paul as Secretary of the Treasury

I didn't vote for hilary. I actually voted for trump and thats what makes all of this so much worse to see.
I thought he was the outsider

anyone else think that you get there, and they show you some shit, and then you think, 'hum, i guess i need some more swamp water. this shit is murky'.

same with obamer. talks a big game, then sees how crazy shit is, then accepts that change happens slowly, boringly, and better make sure to make a buck while it happens.

That's the beauty of it. His whole campaign he talks about how crooked and status quo Washington was then he does the same shit when elected.

wtf did you expect. its the other side of the same coin.

>2008
muh obama, muh change

shit stays the same

>2016
muh trump, muh drain the swamp

trump goes back on shit he said almost immediately.

nothing will change. all the election does is to change direction of the whining

I thought it was funny But now seeing how he will fuck up america I want to get off this ride.

also trump is anti net neutrality whish is also scary.

%100000000 right, same shit, different figurehead

You disliked the lobbyists,
and decided to fix it by voting in a lobbyist?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

This. Whether or not Trump lives up to our hopes, (and I have certainly not given up hope in Trump by any means) this election has set a precedent for the future and brought a healthy scrutiny towards corruption to the general public.

Also Trump has shown just how brilliant he is in his countless huge victories against political heavyweights. His social jujitsu skills are amazing, I am convinced that the man is a genius with the discipline, energy, and drive to utilize these gifts. There is a very good chance that Trump will be able to accomplish many good things in his time as President.

Seeing how hard the established political insiders and their lapdogs fought and continue to fight to undermine him looks like proof we are on the right path to me, and he has been very consistent throughout his lifetime as proven by this video youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Everyone thought it was funny then the realization will set in that they've been duped. I always say that you can elect a slice of pizza to the presidency and you'd get the same results.

He said a bunch of shit to get elected.

He's smart enough to surround himself with people that know how 'the system' works. Anyone thinking he was going to change everything himself is an idiot.

The bottom line is it's still better than Hillary presidency.

You either lack reading comprehension abilities, didn't even bother to read his post, or you are blatantly ignoring it.

He's literally Hitler, now sieg heil, heil Trump. And fuck off.

They obviously couldn't continue on after this simple request you made.

KEK

Have you seen his cabinet choices? It's literally the justice league of corruption

We seem to have different definitions of corruption. What's yours? Mine does not include appointing experienced people to cabinet positions who share views with which I disagree, and he's done that. I don't like some of his selections. But that's not corrupt.

There's no way you're being serious now

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0

Yeah dude, I'm aware of every one of his selections, so far. I know. I've been following the news.

I'll say it again, appointing people you or I don't like to cabinet positions is not corruption. That is not even remotely close to any meaningful definition of corruption.

You're just throwing around that word because you know it gets a reaction.

If you honestly believe a President will be elected in the interest and well being of the people, you should to be reading CNN and not Sup Forums. You haven't learned a fucking thing if you think Trump is going to change anything.

Right vs Left, Red vs Blue, the grand illusion of choice to calm the masses, an opiate if you will. Every 8 years you get blue, people get mad and vote red in and blame blue for all the problems. Red gets elected and its the same sad story all over again. And again. And again.

Until the dawn of time. You will never fix anything in this country if you don't get to the root of the problem. Which is

A. Globalist Jews controlling the Federal Reserve, and the Federal reserve itself

B. Globalist Jews in Government, media, education and so on.

The problem will go on forever, and people will magically believe that electing their new cool guy for President will change anything because he's got a new "tax" plan and oh hey, he's even going to build a wall and let another country pay for it.

Meanwhile he's putting complete retards in his cabinet, and he's already backtracking on deporting. He also sucking up to Israel, and marrying his Kids off to Jewish men and women, which is a way of signing deals with Jews, through marriage.

I kind of wanted him to win just to spit clinton, clinton fans, bernie fans, and sjws.

He gave us frankly one the biggest global triggering I've ever seen and on that basis alone it's worth it.

Seriously, the left was getting really insane and needed to be taken down a peg or 10

>He's better than Clinton. Or bush. Or sanders. Or Rubio. Or Cruz.
Yeah, I was basic for Kasich, too.

I personally think Trump REALLY fucked up when he put goddamn Mike Pence as his VP
Mike Pence an anti gay and anti drug Christian.

WHY TRUMP WHY?

No now fuck off and stop spamming this shit

Yeah he's shit but both Pauls lost so he was the least shit by a wide margin

Bannon is a damn good pick tho

I thought about this earlier. Think about this-

Imagine Trump puts the axe on The Fed and the U.S. decides to revert back to the gold standard. Well, who loves gold and probably has a vast supply?? Donald Trump.

>tfw Donald Trump's plan to Make America Great Again is just a plot to increase the value of gold and make him the richest man to ever live.

Hes j-just making d-deals!

Watch Trump leave office as richest man in the world.

You could see this happen miles away.
Sup Forums is full of naive fools

ITT fucking idiots realize they've summoned a shit-raining cloud over their own roof

But did you see your country turn into a shit hole miles away?

Figure it out, faggot.

i did.

Yay.

>not hiring your political rivals so you can fire them live on Raw

based Don is working the smarks

Sweden's borders are closed and the SD are poised to become the largest party in 2018

The only way Sweden will be a shit hole after that is if Jimmie turns out to be a conman or if he gets blocked by the coalitions of parties that are apparently co-opting his policies anyway

>Jeff Sessions and Loretta "dindu nuffin" Lynch are literally one and the same!

You faggots are truly baffling. Go watch some George Carlin videos.

hahahah you just realized this?

He doesn't know shit. He's getting cucked while the establishment picks out their favorite people. As soon as they're done with him, he's getting impeached and kicked to the fucking curb.

He hasn't even stepped into the white house yet you fucking spastic

Jeff Sessions has been this supporter from day fucking one.

I have no objection to Petraeus either.

Romney is the real shit deal.

Kek fucking broken promises

Here's another one for you, cuck.
The incoming head of the FCC was a paid consultant for Verizon.
If you don't think that's corruption, you're more of a cuck than Rudy JEWliani.

>muh reddit
Ad hominem.

Explain how that's corruption again?

>not even president yet
>just assembling his fucking cabinet

We saw this with Pence.
His high energy can only be contained and directed with the combined power of the Based Washington Elders
He needs a council of wise advisors to balance-out his lack of experience

>muh cuck
>muh jew
>muh consulting for a big corporation
You aren't even making any sense. Are you actually trying to have a discussion or are you just saying substanceless buzzwords words in an attempt to sow seeds of mistrust?

>Regardless of how good or honest Trump is, the American people made a serious stand against corrupt Washington politics.
>by voting a corrupt businessman who had schmoozed with Wall Street and Washington for 20+ years
Holy shit the mental gymnastics that trumpcucks go through is staggering. Just out of this world.

I hope you kill yourself when he takes away your neetbux

>Holy shit the mental gymnastics that trumpcucks go through is staggering. Just out of this world.

is it interrupting your mental gymnastics around Hillary's massive and unmatched corruption?