GUYS HE WAS SCARED!!! This is real by the way

GUYS HE WAS SCARED!!! This is real by the way

cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-attacker-abdul-razak-ali-artan/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/368613-isis-responsibility-ohio-attack/
npr.org/2016/11/29/503693426/police-search-for-motive-in-ohio-state-attack
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/803891733339766785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Investigators are still searching for a motive.

He was literally shaking

fuck white people

>(((Investigators)))
>Motive

I'm in crazy town

>Dylan Roof, killer, scared of black people
ALT-RIGHT HERO!

>Abdul Artan, killer, scared of white people
TERRORIST!

>Investigators are still searching for a motive.

rt.com/usa/368613-isis-responsibility-ohio-attack/

Scared of what happens if he doesn't pray to degenerate moon man?

APOLOGIZE POL!!!!!!

You racists have made the muslim community afraid of a backlash

npr.org/2016/11/29/503693426/police-search-for-motive-in-ohio-state-attack

Another troubled young man murdered by racist policemen while trying to express his frustration. Very Sad.

FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK TTTHHIIISSS GGGAAYYY EEEAAARRTTTHHH

RADICAL
ISLAMIC
TERRORISM

Under rated

The jew lacks self-awareness. Actually trying to run this guy as a sob story lol.

>cnn

How long until that biased media fucking die?

>Go on rampage and almost kill a mass of people
>Get painted as the victim
Only on CNN.

Of course they are, muslim communities backlash all the time. Trust others like you trust yourself.

So were the people trying to get away from you you sandnigger!

>cnn

pro roof posts are rarer than dan quayle threads

See guys, this is proof that Islamophobia turns peaceful moderate Muslims into mass murdering psychopaths.

Sympathizing with a sand nigger terrorist...

It's almost like the jew media wants us to hate them...they can't be this stupid.

>he thinks anyone actually gives a shit about Roof
Ur reaching boyo

Here's his Facebook post before the attack

It doesn't even make me angry anymore, anons. I already expected them to play him out to be the victim.

I think I've been here too long.

No one likes roof, he shot up a church. I'd be more impressed if he shot up some thugs

Good

Of course, he drove his car into a crowd of people and started hitting them with a butcher knife in self defense.

No shit, he rammed my cousin with his car

"If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen,"

They probably thought, please don't drive a car into us, like that muslim in france did.

I wonder why.....

Go to bed naked ape

Should have been scared of that LeBron hairline.

Well at least nobody was scared when he ran people over and started stabbing p-

oh wait...

i would hold off on the lol. I really think this spin will lead to more muslim accomodations in the US.

those damn kikes.

>Oh America!

Wow, just fucking wow. I'm literally shaking right now. IT IS CORRECTLY WRITTEN "O America" WITH NO FUCKING -H AFTER THE O. THIS IS THE VOCATIVE CASE AND IS ONE OF THE LAST VESTIGIAL REMNANTS WE HAVE OF AN INFLECTED NOUN STRUCTURE. How. The. FUCK. DOES THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NOT GET THAT? IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD? COMPARE TO ω AS THE VOCATIVE CASE FOR DIRECT ADDRESS IN ATTIC FUCKING GREEK. GOD DAMMIT I AM SO FUCKING MAD.

REMOVE

I don't think Drumpftards like you could ever
see how this poor Somalian refugee could
live with himself when every day he was verbally
attacked for being a
muslim.

This is bullshit... fuck Muslims and their gay shit.

We need to get our army out of the middle east. Let them kill each other.

Breivik was also scared

Anybody with half a brain already knew this

your cousin ok?

Do I wven actually need to read this article?

"He was afraid people might view him as a violent Muslim if they saw him praying" is the jist I imagine. The extreme and mind boggling irony of that line if thinking is incredible.

The funny part isbthst I see Muslims praying all the time and never, ever think that but I am also not an imbecile that thinks that abbunch of great, kind people somehow negates the reality of the situation reguarding mg Islam. .

Yeah, hysteria has been getting the agenda rolling lately. Trump never stood a chance. MSM has jumped the shark and they can't accept their fate.

"Still searching for a motive".

Can people stop calling it radical Islamic terrorism?

It's not.

It's fundamentalist Islamic terrorism. These people are not radicals or on the fringes.

hello?

I actually started shouting at the radio today when I heard this. I never do that. I think I'm losing it.

I can understand his fear.

Where he's from, expressing a different faith shamelessly in public will get you killed.

Look at it from his point of view.

Trips of truth. Confirmed.

inb4 "Disgusting white RACISTS caused this poor innocent refugee to commit these acts #blacklivesmatter"

Oh wait that already happened

Agrees. That's why I took a machete to my classmates.

Who the fuck cares what the alt-right thinks?

Everyday every group is attacked by someone for being something. Why does this dune coon's feeling get to be treated special?

OSU actually has prayer rooms

This is worth reading: www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ffh3i/no_way_to_prevent_this_says_only_nation_where/

Wtf I love terrorism now

Drumpf has the blood of an innocent muslim POC youth on his hands. You should be ashamed drumpfkins

you're joking right? everybody here agrees that dylan roof was a autistic assholes who killed hermless people- I mean, if really hates niggers at least he could have killed some ghetto scum instead of old black people in a church

>"I am willing to use a billion infidels as retribution"

>Scoreboard:
>Dead Infidels: 0
>Dead Muslims: 1

Sup Forums was a fan of Dorner, too. A black cop killer known for being impossible to corner, except that time he was burned alive in a cabin.

>Everybody is scared of muslims and i am suffering the consequences.
>I wonder what i can do that they stop being scared of me
>i know. I kill them. That will calm them down for sure.

It is just different cultures guys. CNN is right. Stop being racist, he is the real victim here.

>Be Abdul
>So afraid. Prayer time soon.
>Look at my watch. Nearly 5pm and I don't even know which direction is Mecca. Literally shaking.
> So I run a crowded room AND I SWING MY KNIFE AROUND!
>ALLAHU ACKBARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>HELP ME, I'M SCARED!!
>No one is helping me. They're literally running.
>I touch a lady gently on the arm with my knife to get her attention (being respectful)
>"Excuse me, miss. Do you know if there's a prayer room around here?"
>She literally runs away screaming. BAKA.
>White male oppressor hears me shouting Allahu Ackbar and tries to stop me praying.
>I slash the Patriarchy.
>Racist police show up.
>Get shot.
>Everyone makes me out to be the bad guy 'cause I'm Muslim.

>GUYS HE WAS SCARED!!! This is real by the way
Oh okay then. :^)
I thought he was a bad person but he was just scared... :^)
Sigh...i hate this world sometimes. I wish white people wouldn't cause troubles so people like Abdul would feel better. :^(

Satan knows best

The "moderates" that leftist claim most refugees are would be considered extremists by Western standards.

what a fuck head.

Wow. And now people are scared to go to school because of this shithead from a shitty country where threats happen on a daily basis.

He added Somalia-like crime to America for what reason exactly? That's so fucking counter-productive towards his goal. Oh, wait, ISIS and all. They never make sense. Fucking ridiculous.

Is car-ramming going to be a fucking thing now? Because that is fucking insane. Do I have to worry about some asshat driving his car into the sidwalk? Fucking hell. People died in Paris because someone drove a truck through a group of people. It's so easy to get a truck! Let's hope Trump deports the SHIT OUT OF THESE PEOPLE!

>was afraid to pray because he thought people would be afraid of him and think his a terrorist
>turns out he is a terrorist and tries to murder people.

the irony.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Just in this thread waiting for someone to post the smug liberal MS paint comic of the reporter asking for Abdul Mohammad Alquads motives for a recent attack

Does anyone have the comic of the guy asking what muslims want, and he replies with death to infidels, then the white guy still doesnt know?

I've seen this one. the guy is wearing an EU shirt.

It's really disgusting how these white people assume every muslim POC is a terrorist ready to run them over or stab them. We might never know why this innocent muslim man snapped but we surely must recognize that it was our fault. Gun violence must not be allowed to continue unabated like this.

Don't pray in public then?

yeah and im scared of being stabbed and run over

>being scared to do things
>on a university campus in america

the students are literally retarded babies who will accept anything

>JeW

>We are not weak. We are weak, remember that

>Scared to pray in public
>Not afraid to mass-murder in public
Muslim priorities, everyone.

(((Who))) do you think?

>strawman
HURR!

>strawman
DURR!

No one applauds Roofie for murdering a bunch of old, church-going blacks you absolute faggot. If he wanted to be a hero he would have gone to the ghetto and actually taken out some hoodrat slime. But he was a pussy.

Ha, I remember when somebody was committing arsons on black churches and the ATF and FBI were investigating it because it was a hate crime, but then they found the perpetrator was black and dropped all mention of "hate crimes."

Getting very sick of this fake news.

yeah I don't get it. you could probably have all of the cucks lay their coats on muddy ground for you so you have a place to pray

>when you make a typo but then suicide by cop so you can't edit it

What could motive possibly be?!

>We are not weak. We are weak, remember that

what did he mean by this?

hmmm....

felt victimized by racism?

You idiot. I'm from Columbus, you complete asshole.

No one would do shit to some random muzzie was praying on the street.

Columbus is shamefully progressive.

fuck Trump since this will help support him.

He was scared...so he ran down and stabbed a bunch of random strangers.

Also, Isis have nothing do with Islam.

And became exactly what they saw him as... hmm.

He never was personally attacked for being muslim. I can't say that with certainty but I'll bet he got radicalized online, reading about Burma or whatever etc.

If he was a social media queen why wouldn't he post about being harassed personally? Because it didn't happen. He was paranoid because of the lies he read online from muslim news sources.

Tredau-teir apologist.

Check abc news on twitter guys HE LOVED AMERICA
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/803891733339766785

Any video footage of this cunt getting shot to death?

It wasn't in bongistan, so no. Columbus isn't blanketed with CCTV.

Catholic charities... The Pope heads ISIS, the truth is out there....

And let's not forget the crusades!

Thought one of the students might have had one of those newfangled mobile camera telephonic devices

kek underrated as fuck

The ride never ends.

The first few hours of the media coverage they were constantly asking about guns and everyone knows the (((MSM))) would love to push more of their anti-2A bullshit.

They find out its a muslim nigger and they post pics of him with Ronald and he "loved America".

his mosquee is literally shaking right now.

Hang every fzcking muslim and confine them to their sandnigger countries. Shoot every single one trying to get across the border. Remove this cancer from our society