CONFIRMED: O'LEARY V.S TRUDEAU 2019

>"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau negotiating with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is like having “Bambi” up against an “18-wheeler.” - Kevin O'Leary

m.torontosun.com/2016/11/29/kevin-oleary-closer-to-taking-on-trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9AIqGyTgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAKE LEAFS GREAT AGAIN

We will senpai we will
Cap this post for either the uncuckening or the day of the rake

Its game over for leafs trudouche is unstoppable, a leaf that cannot be raked

>All i see is a swathy jew doing Merkel hands

That's what he is.

Tbqh as a /leftypol/ I hope Trudeau loses since he makes my views look stupid

>inb4 "all liberals are already stupid" edgeposts

Trudeau would fuck up Trump in a 1v1

Anyone got one of the good O'leary copypastas?

yes, you are all fucking stupid you homo faggot retard

Actually, He's Lebanese.

So, he's still a merchant, just a slightly different kind of merchant

He's not Jewish though.

O'Leary is a globalist cuckservative until proven otherwise.

This is really pathetic.

Trump is like 70 leaf.

Lets see where your princess is at when she's 70. My guess is she isn't flying to 5 different states in a day and campaigning non-stop.

my guess is she will retreat to some 20 million dollar snow lodge hiding from the country she destroyed.

Just look at this adorable picture of her. How could she do anything wrong?!?!

O'Leary is a fucking faggot but if he's going to make fun of Trudeau then I won't get in his way

agreed he is a massive faggot and I punch him in the face. However he's less of faggot then Trucuck but both are faggots and should ass fuck each with camals in the deset of Africa niggers. fuck iam high now fuck you all.

Yeah, your faggot PM is very pretty and good at boxing. Clearly there's no correlation between either of those attributes and being able to govern competently.
Furthermore, Putin could, should, would and hopefully will grind Dildeau into a fine paste in a 1v1, so get rekt on all levels, leafcuck faggot

He's my favorite out of the Sharks

Blunt and to the point

Could Putin beat Trudeau? He was trained to kill by the KGB.

Fuck this guy. Deliberately talks around his Canadian roots in Shark Tank, stopping just short of outright saying "Canada? I've never been to Canada."

And now he wants to come back and be PM 'cause he's a cockroach (to use his parlance) in the US?

Mr. Wonderful bringing the day of the rake to you faggot leafs would be almost as good as Trump making it into office.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ9AIqGyTgo

I like him